The sims 2

I searched and didnt find anything about this.. soo.

Is anyone here a fan of the sims 2? It's a really cool game, I love making new families, and it's just cool being able to control their lives. I also make my sims listen to mika :bleh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Sims!

But I don't play it that often anymore. It takes so long time for it to load. And it is slow. BUt we're going to get a new graphicscard (not sure if it's named tha tin English^^) and it will hopefully be faster then.

Sadly there isn't any Mikaish clothes, to make a Mika-sim ^^

Sadly there isn't any Mikaish clothes, to make a Mika-sim ^^

I know! I tried to make a Mika yesterday evening, but he didn't even have the curly hair and the skinny jeans...:thumbdown:

But he did ask me to marry him, so that makes it okay.:naughty:

Haha, who wouldn't like to be married to Mika ^^

Maybe we should try to design some Mikaclothes ourselves ^^

Hair is harder to make, but I know I hada curly hair downloaded before. But I removed it because it slowed down the game.

I love the sims 2 but I havn played it in ages... not at all this year.. its just toooo slow :(

I can't understand why it has to be so slow! It's so irritating...

What's the point of making a game that is slow on every computer that isn't the hyper-super-newest one from yesterday :P

I looooove The Sims 2! I've made so many random weird characters on it, haha...

I must play it again at some point! It's been a while...

The only problem with it is that since I've overloaded the game with expansion packs and trillions of downloads, it takes about a bajillion years to load up!

• 3 months later...

The Sims 2 is the best game ever! :D I bet I've spent over $400 on Sim related things (a new graphics card, the expansion packs, stuff packs, etc). I had to remove it from my computer a few months ago, though, because it was slowing it to death.

The Sims 2 is the best game ever! :D I bet I've spent over $400 on Sim related things (a new graphics card, the expansion packs, stuff packs, etc). I had to remove it from my computer a few months ago, though, because it was slowing it to death.

awww really?? :(

are you ever gonna re install it?

I LOVE the Sims 2!!:biggrin2:

I've got the original old school Sims 1 and all the expansion packs.

I've also got Sims 2 and Sims 2 Nightlife.

I haven't played in about 10 months though. I need a new graphics card (i never get around to buying a new one and having it installed).It was harder not being able to play at first but i've gotten over it. I still miss it though. :boxed: Stupid computer.:sneaky2:

i have really old versions' date=' no new ones so, its a bit boring. on the sims complete 1st collection, get curly hair, just like mikas so thats a good thing and mika-ish clothes![/quote']

lucky! sometimes i miss the expansion packs for the the first sims.. but i definitely like the second one better :bleh:

I LOVE the Sims 2!!:biggrin2:

I've got the original old school Sims 1 and all the expansion packs.

I've also got Sims 2 and Sims 2 Nightlife.

I haven't played in about 10 months though. I need a new graphics card (i never get around to buying a new one and having it installed).It was harder not being able to play at first but i've gotten over it. I still miss it though. :boxed: Stupid computer.:sneaky2:

Aw :(