Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are perfectly right, zsina. this place is most amazing, and I am not being sappy here. I mean it.

idd, like I said before, Mika attracts brilliant people:biggrin2:

idd, like I said before, Mika attracts brilliant people:biggrin2:

Yes let me show how's it going,and how MFC became the greatest fan site ever:

A brilliant person(Mika)---->brilliant people from all over the world start to like Him and His music.---->one of the brilliant people, makes a brilliant place(MFC)--->all the brilliant Mika fans come here---->these brilliant people/fans make a brilliant society that is just as unique as the fancied person.

Its started with Mika and Its finished with Mika.

PS.:Brilliant Mika loves His brilliant fans just like the brilliant fans love Him. (The perfect circle)

Could you follow it?:D

Yes let me show how's it going,and how MFC became the greatest fan site ever:

A brilliant person(Mika)---->brilliant people from all over the world start to like Him and His music.---->one of the brilliant people, makes a brilliant place(MFC)--->all the brilliant Mika fans come here---->these brilliant people/fans make a brilliant society that is just as unique as the fancied person.

Its started with Mika and Its finished with Mika.

Could you follow it?:D

yepyep, and it should end with Mika loving us all:biggrin2:

this pic is the only one i found in my personal collection... [ATTACH]1571[/ATTACH]

I just right now saw that..I know you posted that a while ago but still THANKS!!!!:thumb_yello:

does anyone have this picture in a "better" quality or something... :bleh::roftl::wub2:

I love his hair on that one! I haven't seen it before and I'm also looking foward if anyone has it :biggrin2::wub2: :wub2:

guys r u trying to kill me with all these HOT pics :naughty:, how is any woman gonna survive in this thread ?

I'm not going to survive...this is my absolute favourite thread!!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

0adf052ed46c7ec84704863d2fbdd335.jpg

Just for U guys....:D

The only one I found...no better quality coz as far as I know it was in the Teen Vogue.....so...but its better than nothing isnt it?