Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's mirtilla website. it's posted here on galleries too :)

l21576c4ad4586cbba66b90ng9.jpg

Am I wrong or this is hardly photoshoped?? :blink:

he is not natural...

Where's the lovely hair on his arms???

I think it'a cause it's a scan, res is hardly the same as the pics you save online.

that shows how mika's hair looks if he doesn't use the curling iron! :biggrin2:

:roftl:

yes, similar to mine when I don't make them straight!

:naughty: We are destined!

great pic, satu!

here it's a pic of mika where IMO he's clearly wearing an earring. it's been discussed before if he had a pierced ear..

*got the pic from tia*

lff3ea118e5b5fcd0f21579kl3.jpg

I think it'a cause it's a scan, res is hardly the same as the pics you save online.

that shows how mika's hair looks if he doesn't use the curling iron! :biggrin2:

I really like His hair like that.I wanna play with it so hard....:D

Its weird.But that hair is just sexy. mmm :D:D:D

great pic, satu!

here it's a pic of mika where IMO he's clearly wearing an earring. it's been discussed before if he had a pierced ear..

*got the pic from tia*

oh my ______ GOD! He looks AMAZING! *faint*

died.alive again.died.

I want Him! Kill Me! :boxed::wub2::blink:

great pic, satu!

*got the pic from tia*

this one is AWSOME!!! on my desktop righ now! :thumb_yello:

Hey, I was wondering if anybody can help me :blink:

I'm desperately looking for a full size high resolution Mika pic with him doing that 'Freddie-pose'

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean - one arm high in the air and doing I-really-don't-know-what-exactly with his hips.... guess you're in the know :naughty: so if anybody could post such a pic here I'd be over the moon:cheerful_h4h:

I'm trying desperetly to find one user who has one really cool picture as her avatar(I think it was a she)...It's mina with something red on him and then some yellow think was on the backround...I'm searching and when I'll find it I'll post the little one with hope that someone has a big one as well...

I'm trying desperetly to find one user who has one really cool picture as her avatar(I think it was a she)...It's mina with something red on him and then some yellow think was on the backround...I'm searching and when I'll find it I'll post the little one with hope that someone has a big one as well...

Eir posted it here :)

Hey, I was wondering if anybody can help me :blink:

I'm desperately looking for a full size high resolution Mika pic with him doing that 'Freddie-pose'

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean - one arm high in the air and doing I-really-don't-know-what-exactly with his hips.... guess you're in the know :naughty: so if anybody could post such a pic here I'd be over the moon:cheerful_h4h:

well, he poses that way in several occasions.. I don't know to which pic in particular you're referring to.. sorry :boxed:

well, he poses that way in several occasions.. I don't know to which pic in particular you're referring to.. sorry :boxed:

Can be any, what matters is high resolution (as big as possible) and full size (fingertip to toes)

will this do, violet..?

I am sorry it's watermarked.. :thumbdown:

74029166oh8.jpg

Yes, thanks a lot, it's killing me already :blush-anim-cl:

But...

if this pic existed with a full sized Mika on it and still high definition I would just faint...:wink2:

^^anyway do we want violet_sky to faint?:Dhm....hard question....:D

But if I find something I'll post that. :D

don't worry Zsina, I faint at least twice a day and it always happens in here - I got used to it :thumb_yello:

Wow...ehh to tell the truth I didn't expect that this thread is gonna be soo good...

Its great!But why?...Coz all the great girls here, are so kind and everyone is always trying to help for someone else,from another country,whom they didnt even know.This is a fantasic place.With fantasic people.Thank You!xx