Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if you are allowed to do this but I copy all my pictures to CD just in case my pc breaks down or catches a cold

I've been thinking about doing that, but I have to get to the city to get cd:s and I really havn't got any time :boxed:

I've been thinking about doing that, but I have to get to the city to get cd:s and I really havn't got any time :boxed:

Makes me realise how lucky I am to have the shops just 10 minutes away.

*my comp goes to the doctor*...........*doctor*....yes how can i help you today mr Optronix 17" tft lcd?......*comp*...my hardrive is overloaded under the weight of mika stuff need something for my nerves.......*doctor*......well yr a bit stuck in the middle there arent you son, relax and take it easy while i think, right my interpretation would be maybe do a backup on a removable hardrive and you take a nice long holiday off the coast of mexico, that seems like a happy ending dont you think?!....*comp*....oh yes sounds good to me just need to erase my mind and get away from it all thank you doc!......*no problem my boy and for being good here have a lollipop!......(sorry but wot do you expect in five mins!......LOL).......:biggrin2:

^^Uhm I dunno...its from an Italian fan site.From an Italian magazine.But I'm not sure.I found it on the italian site.I cant give you the link though coz I forgot...:(

But I tried to help...:)

Thank you, found it and watched the last 50 minutes. Absolutely mind blowing. I loved it when the audience joined in with the singing. I am so looking forward to next Monday. I love him so much:mf_lustslow:

So you watched almost everything!!!! Yeah, that one was one of my favorite moments!!!!

My absolute favorite one was the ending of "Love Today"!!!!! That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still trembling!!!!

Glad I could help, btw. :thumb_yello:

I am not so keen to post family pics here, though mum and yasime (one of the sisters) is at all gigs almost, so it's not so private anymore.

I know nevertheless there's been posted a thread with links to their pics somewhere..

lemme dig it..

I'll edit post if I find it.

EDIT ok, this is the thread. search in it, clicks links it'll take ya to the pics. the whole family's there. so much for bumping the old threads ;)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3713&highlight=paloma

Is nobody out there who can say me where you found this picture?!

Please =)

[ATTACH]1618[/ATTACH]

that's mirtilla website. it's posted here on galleries too :)

l21576c4ad4586cbba66b90ng9.jpg