Zsina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's quite tricky! :naughty:

I'm helpless what can I say Mika drives me mad....... I'm really a good girl (goes with the flow) XD

No but seriously Mika, hand the freakin delicious T'shirt off yours over to ME Self_Righteous.gif

I'm helpless what can I say Mika drives me mad....... I'm really a good girl (goes with the flow) XD

No but seriously Mika, hand the freakin delicious T'shirt off yours over to ME Self_Righteous.gif

you now in literature you can find some names of stylistic devices for that sentence :naughty: in French we would call it "hypallage" which means that the adjective "delicious" is not placed next to the noun it's referring to :naughty:

don't know if that was clear, but yes I study literature lol

does someone has more photos about Luke???

Of course not the ones from his MySpace...

Pleaseee I need them!!! :flowers2:

I asked on Luke's thread but no one answered...

I need more and different from those posted there :)

you now in literature you can find some names of stylistic devices for that sentence :naughty: in French we would call it "hypallage" which means that the adjective "delicious" is not placed next to the noun it's referring to :naughty:

don't know if that was clear, but yes I study literature lol

:mfr_lol: Everything ON Mika has to be delicious since he is the ultimate deliciousness! That is just plain logic, like Supermans suit gets invulnerable once he put it on :biggrin2:

Mika is infectious, with his looks, his smile, his songs and his over all personality!

So you study literature, that is so cool love it, maybe I'll study it too :thumb_yello:

:mfr_lol: Everything ON Mika has to be delicious since he is the ultimate deliciousness! That is just plain logic, like Supermans suit gets invulnerable once he put it on :biggrin2:

Mika is infectious, with his looks, his smile, his songs and his over all personality!

So you study literature, that is so cool love it, maybe I'll study it too :thumb_yello:

I have to say that you're not wrong :roftl:

yeah literature is really cool I love it!

this is going to be a little bit :offtopic:

63jpl5w.jpg

but i saved this pict one my pc a few days ago and there was something about it and i just couldn't figure it out what it was. then i realized that on this picture he looks exactly like a guy i had a crush on years ago. scary.:shocked: