Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

hello!

can somebody help me finding a bigger version of this picture?

post-2383-142983665771_thumb.jpg

I love it because you can see a few toys of his collection behind him:biggrin2:

And you can see a white piano and I'm just wondering...is that the same piano as in the picture where he's sitting on one?

post-2383-142983665773_thumb.jpg

post-2383-142983665775_thumb.jpg

If it is, then that photo was taken in his apartment, right? :blink: I think it could be cuz his apartment is white...

I also just noticed that the piano is identical to the one in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LXiNC_qzHU

It really is the same piano cuz if you look closely you can see a slight damage above the first black key from the left:naughty: (I should be a detective:bleh: )

I don't know where the interview was held, does anybody?

Ok, all of this may not make much sense, but I'm bored:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello!

can somebody help me finding a bigger version of this picture?

[ATTACH]3328[/ATTACH]

I love it because you can see a few toys of his collection behind him:biggrin2:

And you can see a white piano and I'm just wondering...is that the same piano as in the picture where he's sitting on one?

[ATTACH]3329[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3330[/ATTACH]

If it is, then that photo was taken in his apartment, right? :blink: I think it could be cuz his apartment is white...

I also just noticed that the piano is identical to the one in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LXiNC_qzHU

It really is the same piano cuz if you look closely you can see a slight damage above the first black key from the left:naughty: (I should be a detective:bleh: )

I don't know where the interview was held, does anybody?

Ok, all of this may not make much sense, but I'm bored:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I don't know.

I wonder where you got your avie from?

Hehe...those pix are just funny!:D

And well....does anyone have new fresh pix of Mika?Coz I wanna make a new drawing of him..but you know....if I find a good pic its watermarked...or far....and...well....so as a conclusion I couldnt find a pretty recent pic that would be good to draw....or I found but its TOTALLY watermarked...damn..

But anyway...the pics you posted are great,and I am happy to see how helpful we are...:D

xx

And well....does anyone have new fresh pix of Mika?Coz I wanna make a new drawing of him..but you know....if I find a good pic its watermarked...or far....and...well....so as a conclusion I couldnt find a pretty recent pic that would be good to draw....or I found but its TOTALLY watermarked...damn..

But anyway...the pics you posted are great,and I am happy to see how helpful we are...:D

xx

Which pic is it thats watermarked?

xx

Which pic is it thats watermarked?

fufhu.jpg

Erm..I only saced this one...coz this was one of the bests...I mean the best cloe-ups......but alll the others on that site are great....

Do you agree that its great? :D

I guess yes!:D

fufhu.jpg

Erm..I only saced this one...coz this was one of the bests...I mean the best cloe-ups......but alll the others on that site are great....

wow that's great where did you find it?

fufhu.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!!

You want me to have a go at getting rid of the watermarks??? :blink::biggrin2:

GORGEOUS!!!!

You want me to have a go at getting rid of the watermarks??? :blink::biggrin2:

Oh yeah,yeah,yeahyeah,yeah!YESSS!If you have the time and energie...LOl...

Ps.:I dunno where I found them...god....I forgot the sites name....But if I remember well..Kriszti gave me the links.....:S

:D

Oh yeah,yeah,yeahyeah,yeah!YESSS!If you have the time and energie...LOl...

Ps.:I dunno where I found them...god....I forgot the sites name....But if I remember well..Kriszti gave me the links.....:S

:D

I find them in mikagamic pics but only with watermarks :thumbdown:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2710&page=207&highlight=mikagasmic

ok this is going to be random BUT i need you guys to help me.

im looking for pictures of lollipop girl front / back any angle really so i can start to design a lollipop girl dress outfit for the November tour.

Anything would be really useful :thumb_yello:

im looking for pictures of lollipop girl front / back any angle really so i can start to design a lollipop girl dress outfit for the November tour.

have you already looked in the online album? the one sivan made? and omg, i don't have any pic of lollipop girl... *slaps herself* :shocked:

sorry bexxy, can't help u!! :boxed:

mm well i guess i kinda have the front pic of lollipop girl, its somewhere on my myspace pics on the making of Big Girl.. i'm not sure if i got the back.. :blink:

have you already looked in the online album? the one sivan made? and omg, i don't have any pic of lollipop girl... *slaps herself* :shocked:

sorry bexxy, can't help u!! :boxed:

Yes i have been on the album of Sivans and it was really helpful...but Oh i need to interrogate Sivan once she gets online later about the fastenings and such as she has actually worn the out fit :thumb_yello:

mm well i guess i kinda have the front pic of lollipop girl, its somewhere on my myspace pics on the making of Big Girl.. i'm not sure if i got the back.. :blink:

Thankyou hotdlp - thats exactly the kind of picture i was looking for :punk:

HI! does someone knows where is this pic from? Does someone has the original shot?

Image8.gif

He's so handsome :wub2:

I advise you I'll quote myself till the death if I won't find the original shot of this picture :naughty: