mika in shorts?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika: "Did someone just say 'Mika have my babies'? And if I'm not mistaken.. I'm a man"

ph man that made me remebers how someone was taking pictures of him from off stage in the back and at the angle they were at we could very well be in them, if the camera wasnt pointed out, how sweet would that be if mika has like a photo album form all of his shows, and were in one of the pictures,oh man its nice to dream

ph man that made me remebers how someone was taking pictures of him from off stage in the back and at the angle they were at we could very well be in them, if the camera wasnt pointed out, how sweet would that be if mika has like a photo album form all of his shows, and were in one of the pictures,oh man its nice to dream

And he hung it over his bed and dreams about us and and and.. oh boy:wub2:

This is random but

mikawtf.jpg

He's like leaping with his feet in the air <33

this reminds me, at the munich concert there was this guy, who i think was mika's brother (coz he looked like a younger version of mika), he filmed with a video camera from the side of the stage, he filmed the crowd and he certainly has me on tape! i wonder if mika ever watched this video. :biggrin2::wub2:

Lets make "Mika - I'm pregnant and it's yours" T-shirts!! I'm positive we'll get some kind of attention <33

i actually really like that idea! and if we all wear them together it's not so embarassing hehe :blush-anim-cl: c'mon i'm sure he'd laugh...err... right?

Does that happen to be on video anywhere? :roftl: :roftl:

im sorry, i wish i had it on video! i have other videos and one of him talking you cant really hear what hes syaing but then he laughs and it makes it al worth it, ab dim pretty siure i recorded him talking to try and catch something like that incident haha

That will probably be just as effective as me throwing my phone number on stage. :biggrin2:

Yeah, that's why I want to make him more 'custom' underwear! Though, I still think he'd probably be really weirded about that.

Lets make "Mika - I'm pregnant and it's yours" T-shirts!! I'm positive we'll get some kind of attention <33

I'm thinking your shirt will be much more effective than mine!

this reminds me, at the munich concert there was this guy, who i think was mika's brother (coz he looked like a younger version of mika), he filmed with a video camera from the side of the stage, he filmed the crowd and he certainly has me on tape! i wonder if mika ever watched this video. :biggrin2::wub2:

ohhh that is sweeet! was the guy (prob mikas bro) close to being as hot as mika? cus if he is i think i might kidnap him!:wink2:

im just kidding..dont take this personally mfc leaders and arrest me :bleh:

ohhh that is sweeet! was the guy (prob mikas bro) close to being as hot as mika? cus if he is i think i might kidnap him!:wink2:

well, from a distance i first thought it was mika. :wink2: just his hair isn't as curly as mika's, and his face looks more boyish (that's why i don't think of him as "hot", he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young for me!!). but he's also tall and skinny.

Actually, that could work to your advantage..say, if they fell apart (totally not going anywhere naughty with this one :naughty:) and Mika really loved them, he'd need some more..and then you'd have to keep in contact with him. :thumb_yello:

lol, it'll be like my side job, making Mika's boxers. I don't know how big to make them though, I know he's skinny but I don't know....

I still don't even know if I even want to make them, he'll probably be creeped out and throw them away. But I guess I can justify why I made them is 'cause I was getting sick of those grey ones sticking out all the time!

i saw his sister at the gramercyshe was next to me at th ebar when i was getting a cup of water, and my freinds(that pink sock) went to boarders and talked to his family alot, but i dont htink his brother was there, i think its cool that we might be in videos mika has

I hope he's at the Chicago concert. Maybe while everyone's fawning over Mika, I'll chat up his brother. You know, work my charm, get his number. Haha, yeah right.

im just kidding..dont take this personally mfc leaders and arrest me :bleh:

Don't worry, I don't think anyone will take it personally! I was thinking the same thing. Is Mika's brother as hot as he is! 'Cause I think I can handle settling for the younger Penniman! lol

well, from a distance i first thought it was mika. :wink2: just his hair isn't as curly as mika's, and his face looks more boyish (that's why i don't think of him as "hot", he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young for me!!). but he's also tall and skinny.

He's not too young for me! He's the perfect age, lol.

And he hung it over his bed and dreams about us and and and.. oh boy:wub2:

This is random but

mikawtf.jpg

He's like leaping with his feet in the air <33

OOOO... If I may ask, which Coachella vid on you tube was this? I would love to see it for myself and I would highly appreciate knowing...

MIKA jumping into the air is adorable. :wub2:

i saw his sister at the gramercyshe was next to me at th ebar when i was getting a cup of water, and my freinds(that pink sock) went to boarders and talked to his family alot, but i dont htink his brother was there, i think its cool that we might be in videos mika has

OMG! That makes so much sense now.. cause she was wearing the necklace he has on the talk show that morning. omgosh!!!!! I wish I got a good look at her face.

OMG! That makes so much sense now.. cause she was wearing the necklace he has on the talk show that morning. omgosh!!!!! I wish I got a good look at her face.

uh i came so close to asking her if that was his necklace! im kicking myself for not doing so, cause we coulda gotten buddy buddy the night before and been like heyy, can mika sign this for meeee

uh i came so close to asking her if that was his necklace! im kicking myself for not doing so, cause we coulda gotten buddy buddy the night before and been like heyy, can mika sign this for meeee

Then she woulddah taken our numbers down and told mika to give us VIP passes for all his shows and call us every night.

ugh why are we so stupid! like you know me i dont talk to strangers, and i really really almost did like i opened my mouth! damnnn...maybe next time!

Well at the Borders signing.. Becca and I were the life of the party ;)

Well at the Borders signing.. Becca and I were the life of the party ;)

i know, could you imagine if we had talke dthe night before and they remebred you and were like where are your 2 freinds? we got you guys backstage passes aahh it would have happened, i know it!!!