mika in shorts?

i know, could you imagine if we had talke dthe night before and they remebred you and were like where are your 2 freinds? we got you guys backstage passes aahh it would have happened, i know it!!!

I hope Mika's people remember me!! That Mika staff lady did take our pic cause of our Mika shirts. It's probably his desktop on his comp <33

The Nokia theater - is it possible that Mika will ask for people to come on stage? Lets says yes to make me happy.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope Mika's people remember me!! That Mika staff lady did take our pic cause of our Mika shirts. It's probably his desktop on his comp <33

The Nokia theater - is it possible that Mika will ask for people to come on stage? Lets says yes to make me happy.

of course! and since he knows its around our birthdays wes gunna ask us to dance and hes going to give us lots of mikagasmic presents

of course! and since he knows its around our birthdays wes gunna ask us to dance and hes going to give us lots of mikagasmic presents

Oooh.. one can only imagine what those will be ;)

I feel like this thread needs a picture righttabout now.

res_dscf9396.jpg

Then she woulddah taken our numbers down and told mika to give us VIP passes for all his shows and call us every night.

Yeah about that, I guess a girl that I'm going with to the concert said she may be able to get into the VIP party 'cause her dad knows some people at The Metro where he's playing at. Too bad I don't know her that well so she might not be able to hook me up. Oh well, I'll just have to work my charm on Mika.

Oh by the way, I was in my car earlier today I heard Grace Kelly on the radio for the first time! I was pumped! At the end, the guy talked about how he'll be in Chicago and how you can still get tickets (I thought they were sold? at least on ticketmaster) anyway the guy also said, "In a recent interview, Mika said that he was very hyper as a child due to that fact that he has a large family with 3 sisters and a brother." And they said his name right. I was so happy.

Yeah about that, I guess a girl that I'm going with to the concert said she may be able to get into the VIP party 'cause her dad knows some people at The Metro where he's playing at. Too bad I don't know her that well so she might not be able to hook me up. Oh well, I'll just have to work my charm on Mika.

Oh by the way, I was in my car earlier today I heard Grace Kelly on the radio for the first time! I was pumped! At the end, the guy talked about how he'll be in Chicago and how you can still get tickets (I thought they were sold? at least on ticketmaster) anyway the guy also said, "In a recent interview, Mika said that he was very hyper as a child due to that fact that he has a large family with 3 sisters and a brother." And they said his name right. I was so happy.

You must have been so proud! Whenever I hear him on the radio or someone tells me they heard him (and I get this a lot cause everyone knows I'm obsessed!) my heart like explodes with Mika happiness =] And if you can get into that VIP party you haveee to take pics ;)

You must have been so proud! Whenever I hear him on the radio or someone tells me they heard him (and I get this a lot cause everyone knows I'm obsessed!) my heart like explodes with Mika happiness =] And if you can get into that VIP party you haveee to take pics ;)

were you in th ecar the time my mom texted me to say she had just heard mika?

Anytime Mika is mentioned anywhere, everyone tells me about it 'cause they know I'm obsessed too. I really hope that girl can get in though she's still not sure and I guess if we're all going together we'll have to wait for her so we might as well go too, lol. I guess I'll just have to be really nice to her until then just in case.

were you in th ecar the time my mom texted me to say she had just heard mika?

No! I wasn't!! sdkjhdskfj

For the honors society thing.. when my parents and I were walking to the car after it ended my dad was like "well we didn't get you a present for getting into honors society but we heard Mika on the radio today" and I screamed really loud in the school parking lot. That was WAY better than any stupid flowers or whatever parents get their kids. I wouldn't know - 'rents don't loooveee meee.

• 3 weeks later...
MIKA dating LOLLIPOP GIRL??

:shocked: WEIRD!

i don't think they are well they could but mmm i was talking to one of the other (younger) lollipop girl and i was asking her how she knew mika and she was like he's my sisters best friend and im guessing her sis is her? (as in girl in the pic) but i dunno, just guessin.. but it shouldn't relaly matter, right :biggrin2: *sarcastic grin*

• 1 month later...
Or even in speedos - now that would be worth a look - someone turn up the thermostat

Allright!! I know that this is a VERY old thread, but I just stumbled upon it and I had the funniest thought......forget about Mika in speedos!!

What we need is a picture of Mika in a Borat-style-swimsuit!!!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

:mf_rosetinted::roftl: :roftl: :biggrin2::roftl::biggrin2::roftl:

Allright!! I know that this is a VERY old thread, but I just stumbled upon it and I had the funniest thought......forget about Mika in speedos!!

:shocked: :shocked:

YES. WE DO.

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

OMG!!! that was the grossest bathing suit I have EVER seen! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! I'm just picturing it again!:blink:

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

:

Wait (please), what's a Borat-style swimsuit look like? :blink:

Wait (please), what's a Borat-style swimsuit look like? :blink:

Oh ok there is a little pouch in the front, and 2 strings attached that go over the shoulderto a thong in the back! Disgusting, right? Oh, and it was neon green!:blink:

okay so ya beat me to it. :fisch:

but wow I just noticed Borat has love handles and a very hairless butt. :blink:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. But you described it better, because a picture is worth 1000 words, and you had 3, so u had 3000 words, and I used, what, like 26? Anyways, sorry!!:crybaby::sorry: