mika in shorts?

i was looking at mika pics on here and then was like OMG i have never seen mika is shorts!! why mika? why? i want to see your georgeous legs! show me some skin!!!! if you have any mika pics in shorts pleease post them here! i wanna see his beautiful bare skinny legs!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or even in speedos - now that would be worth a look - someone turn up the thermostat

speedos are horrible...they only suit your david beckham LOL he just about got away with them! No offence...but speedos are just a big NO NO!

aw come on! even on mika!? im sure if he was wearing one you wouldnt look away :naughty:

oh i would look LOL ... i mean ... who wouldn't ... it's Mika in SPEEDOS.

THE MOST WRONG SWIMWEAR EVER XDDD

Or even in speedos - now that would be worth a look - someone turn up the thermostat

Seriously, don't even joke about speedos.. I mean it... I'll get you haunted by a thousand ghosts! :naughty:

Seriously, don't even joke about speedos.. I mean it... I'll get you haunted by a thousand ghosts! :naughty:

oh i agree speedo's aren't ok on anybody!

could you imagine going to the beach and everyone wearing speedos?

that would consist of me sitting in the fedal position singing to myself. it would honestly resemble a nightmare.

with or without the underwear.......... and could you imagie if the wind got up and mika wasnt wearing any pants !!! phowarrrrr !!!

Stop it! I am getting rather hot and flushy....:roftl: