Now Magazine

JUlie

I don't know if this is relevant but I thought I would pass it on anyway. Following on from Now Magazine's feature of Mika, there is a nice letter in this week's edition. The writer congratulates Mika on becoming successful even though everything was against him. It also has a small (but very nice) picture of the man himself. I will post a copy of letter if anybody wants it.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes, and I have typed the letter in case the print on the copy is too small.

mikaco1.th.jpg

Marvellous Mika

I really enjoyed your interview with Mika. His experiences show that even though he's different to other people and faced rejection at the start of his career, it didn't stop him from goiing on to be successful.

Thanks, Now, for showing that if you follow your heart and stay passionate - no matter what gets in your way - your dream can come true.

Here goes, and I have typed the letter in case the print on the copy is too small.

mikaco1.th.jpg

Marvellous Mika

I really enjoyed your interview with Mika. His experiences show that even though he's different to other people and faced rejection at the start of his career, it didn't stop him from goiing on to be successful.

Thanks, Now, for showing that if you follow your heart and stay passionate - no matter what gets in your way - your dream can come true.

Thanks alot for that :thumb_yello:

I have to say that due to his unpopularity in our country(poeple either love his song but not the artist or hate it all) we get relly few articles around here but I'll bet they'll start coming pretty soon :biggrin2:

Thanks alot for that :thumb_yello:

I have to say that due to his unpopularity in our country(poeple either love his song but not the artist or hate it all) we get relly few articles around here but I'll bet they'll start coming pretty soon :biggrin2:

I just thought after reading the Guardian article this morning with it's disparraging remarks about Mika and then reading that letter, it gave me a little lift

thanks julie!! lovely lovely! :bleh:

can I be an ungrateful tedious "person" (censores herself) and ask if we could have an higher res version of the scan, so I can cut the pic and keep it? it's so brilliant! sorry to be such a pain.. :blush-anim-cl:

can I be an ungrateful tedious "person" (censores herself) and ask if we could have an higher res version of the scan, so I can cut the pic and keep it? it's so brilliant! sorry to be such a pain.. :blush-anim-cl:

You are not an "ungrateful tedious "person"", I will re-scan the article and I will have a fiddle with it (I mean make it bigger and better) and repost it for you:wink2:

Thanks a lot! Is the writer of that letter already a MFC member? :thumb_yello:

I am not too sure on that. Maybe when they have a read of the thread then someone will come forward..

I tried to rescan it but my laptop is playing up and keeps shutting down. I will do it...eventually