Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

She was not very impressed by some of them - and was slightly in shock I think!!! We didnt really look at the photo entries - just the videos - but yours looked really good - and she thought your outfit was certainly wacky!!! (in a good way!) :biggrin2:

thats awesome news - hopefully Mika thinks the same!!

OMG AN HOUR TO GO AN HOUR TO GO AN HOUR TO GO AN HOUR TO GO! :woot_jump:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats awesome news - hopefully Mika thinks the same!!

I am off to my bed - but will keep fingers and toes crossed for you all!!! :thumb_yello:

I bet you're just gonna be at your computer all night pressing refresh every few seconds until the winners are announced aren't you? :wink2: I know I would be!

you guys should make a whole different thread that say sthe winners because after 2 hours of posting theres no way im going to be able to find the winners names posted on this thread lol

ah, this kills me! and i'm not even in the competition or anything. what's worse is that i've got a big exam in the morning and i'll probably be wondering about who won rather than concentrating on that :bleh:

you guys should make a whole different thread that say sthe winners because after 2 hours of posting theres no way im going to be able to find the winners names posted on this thread lol

yeah i probably will once i find out!

argh

AAAHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

oh yes please do a new thread with the winners cos by the time they'll announce them i'll be in a lesson, and it's so much easier for us losers (hehe jokes) to read the winners somewhere fresshhhh

oh yes please do a new thread with the winners cos by the time they'll announce them i'll be in a lesson, and it's so much easier for us losers (hehe jokes) to read the winners somewhere fresshhhh

exactly! im not even in it and i cant wait to see who wins

OMG im sooo excited for everone who entered ....:shocked:

I dont think i will be able to get to sleep tonight

YOOOOU DONT THINK YOU'LL SLEEP?!?!?!

Think how I feel!!!

...and where did Lauren go?!?!?!

right i'm gonna go to bed now and wish everyone who entered good luck, please don't end up puking everything in your stomach up cos thats the last thing u need, just relax, take it eeeeasy!! then wake up and rush to the computer, and make sure to post any news (or better yet start a new thread) :D

right i'm gonna go to bed now and wish everyone who entered good luck, please don't end up puking everything in your stomach up cos thats the last thing u need, just relax, take it eeeeasy!! then wake up and rush to the computer, and make sure to post any news (or better yet start a new thread) :D

yeah i know someone who freaked ot when we were going to try and get gramercy tickets and they sold out efore we ocul dget them and she threw up and cried..oh wait, it was that pink sock, but then we got the, it doesnt have much relevance other than, the best thing to do is relax

well cazgirl, if you dont sleep youll get to talk to all the cool us people at like 10 here, when its only usually americans on

yeah! it gets so lonely sometimes with like 10 of us on here and only a few posting.

yeah i know someone who freaked ot when we were going to try and get gramercy tickets and they sold out efore we ocul dget them and she threw up and cried..oh wait, it was that pink sock, but then we got the, it doesnt have much relevance other than, the best thing to do is relax

lmao!!! aw bless her!!!

well. supernatural is on TV. I'll be checking back here every fifteen minutes, and when the programme finishes it will be MIDNIGHT

ECK!

has anyone found out the winners yet?????

Nope. Not yet.

But I can't wait to see who won....even if I won't know who any of the people are. lol.

...except CazGirl maybe.

Dun dun dun!