Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

ohhh is Mika reallly at the eurovision ? :biggrin2:

No, just kidding, wanted to scare CazGirl a little... :naughty: :naughty:

There was a look-a-like there, and even UK presenters said that the Belgium contestant looks like a cross between Mika and a teddy bear.... :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! he was, singing a slightly different edition of Love Today!

Well, whoever else moderates his myspace much just be deleting the shizz from his blog, ready for Mika to view them all nice and easily! Mika might have his laptop with him you know!!!!

No, just kidding, wanted to scare CazGirl a little... :naughty: :naughty:

There was a look-a-like there, and even UK presenters said that the Belgium contestant looks like a cross between Mika and a teddy bear.... :naughty: :naughty:

TANYAAAAAA!!!

Remember you had a dream I won the competition? After you said that, I've had two in a row!!!

God damn you!!!!!

THIS COMPETITION HAS GONE TO MY HEAD

IVE COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT

Well, whoever else moderates his myspace much just be deleting the shizz from his blog, ready for Mika to view them all nice and easily! Mika might have his laptop with him you know!!!!

YAY!!!! MINES STILL UP!!! WOOOOOOOOOHHH... WOW THERES ONLY 69 COMMENTS LEFT!!!! OOOHHH IM GETTING EXITED!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: :woot_jump:

TANYAAAAAA!!!

Remember you had a dream I won the competition? After you said that, I've had two in a row!!!

God damn you!!!!!

THIS COMPETITION HAS GONE TO MY HEAD

IVE COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT

:naughty: :naughty: :roftl::naughty::roftl::naughty:

Don't worry, you'll win...

I wanted to enter as well, but I already have the tickets, and it didn't say that they are giving any backstage passes, so I didn't... Maybe I should have done... But too late now...

Good luck, girls!!!:thumb_yello:

:naughty: :naughty: :roftl::naughty::roftl::naughty:

Don't worry, you'll win...

I wanted to enter as well, but I already have the tickets, and it didn't say that they are giving any backstage passes, so I didn't... Maybe I should have done... But too late now...

Good luck, Caroline!!!:thumb_yello:

thankyou!!! *is struggling not to hyperventilate*

Good evening girls - thought I would come on here and find you all celebrating - but now you have to wait till tomorrow morning :blink:

Thats rough!!

I WISH I WERE CELEBRATING ...I CANT POP OPEN THE BOTTLE OF BUBBELY UNTIL TOMMOROW NOW!!!!:naughty: :naughty: THATS IF I WIN...IF I DONT IT WILL JUST HAVE TO SIT THERE FOREVER!!!

I WISH I WERE CELEBRATING ...I CANT POP OPEN THE BOTTLE OF BUBBELY UNTIL TOMMOROW NOW!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

...ive gone into such a shock mode that i cant even think of anything interesting to type.