Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

thx!!!!

no we are going to meet her there!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

awesome! i still cant believe your luck lauren! maybe you're replacing Vix, Vivienne's daughter! and she's going to another gig!!! maybe thats what happened!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx!!!!

no we are going to meet her there!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yeah... and thats all we know lol!!

Still pondering whats gonna happen once we meet her hehe, will we get to go meet Mika, will we get to go in before everyone else?!?! Oooh the suspense is killing me (but it a good way lol)

hey who's supporting mika is it pull tiger tail?

I read that for Glasgow, somewhere, but haven't seen it anywhere else.

No one at Brighton apparently. But that might be because it wasn't one of the original dates?

Yeah... and thats all we know lol!!

Still pondering whats gonna happen once we meet her hehe, will we get to go meet Mika, will we get to go in before everyone else?!?! Oooh the suspense is killing me (but it a good way lol)

yeh i think we do get to go in first ...thats what she said to my dad!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: yayyyyyyyyy!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

yeh i think we do get to go in first ...thats what she said to my dad!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: yayyyyyyyyy!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oooh yay!! Hehe your dad obviously found out more than I did lol! Probs cos I had to ring up myself (My Mum: "your getting older now and you need to learn to do things for yourself and be more assertive" haha!!) and being my shy self i was just like 'yes...yes... ok' didn't ask any questions lol!!!

EEEEEK so excited that means we're gonna be at the front!!!!! :biggrin2:

I read somewhere that your not meaant to bring cameras... But I think they say that everywhere lol (I remember at one of the McFly concerts Tom told us to all get our cameras out to make a big flash and then he went 'haha your all gonna get em confiscated now!' jokingly of course... so they are obviously not very strict about it...) , I'm bringing mine anyway!!! :biggrin2:

Oooh yay!! Hehe your dad obviously found out more than I did lol! Probs cos I had to ring up myself (My Mum: "your getting older now and you need to learn to do things for yourself and be more assertive" haha!!) and being my shy self i was just like 'yes...yes... ok' didn't ask any questions lol!!!

I read somewhere that your not meaant to bring cameras... But I think they say that everywhere lol (I remember at one of the McFly concerts Tom told us to all get our cameras out to make a big flash and then he went 'haha your all gonna get em confiscated now!' jokingly of course... so they are obviously not very strict about it...) , I'm bringing mine anyway!!! :biggrin2:

yeh...YAYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! WERE GOING TO THE FRONT!!!!

YEH AND THE WOMEN SAYS WE CAN BRING CAMERAS AND STUFF!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yeh...YAYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! WERE GOING TO THE FRONT!!!!

YEH AND THE WOMEN SAYS WE CAN BRING CAMERAS AND STUFF!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and i guess u can always try hiding them if not just use your phones (if u got cams on them) and make sure to take plenty of pics :) well i'm sure u'd rather just jump and dance along to the songs thats what i did so i didn't take as many pics as i could've but ah well, just try your best :thumb_yello:

and i guess u can always try hiding them if not just use your phones (if u got cams on them) and make sure to take plenty of pics :) well i'm sure u'd rather just jump and dance along to the songs thats what i did so i didn't take as many pics as i could've but ah well, just try your best :thumb_yello:

Lol I'm always the opposite! When i saw McFly in March i spent so much time taking pics I actually began to wish I'd spent more time just standing and taking in the concert!! Then again most of the pics were blurry cos I was jumping up and down too much, so must have been doing both at the same time haha!

I txt Starsie about this and she txt back saying camera's are fine :thumb_yello: I didn't want to break the riles or get chucked out cos I am a good girl :bleh: sometimes lol.

Congratulations Lauren!...I'm so happy that you won!:biggrin2:

I knew that you would get another chance and an amazing one as well!.

Also congratulations to Cazgirl and everyone else as well...you're all so lucky.

THIS TIME TOMORROW I WILL BE AT MIKA'S CONCERT

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

The Leeds Winners are there right now - in Leeds - at Mika's concert!

Wow! I bet they're having such a fab time!

yeah it's prob not started yet though cos it takes a while before the concert actually starts but they're prob jumping about waiting for him to come on, lucky them :thumbdown: lol hehe

i wish i could go to the shephards bush concert :(

yeah it's prob not started yet though cos it takes a while before the concert actually starts but they're prob jumping about waiting for him to come on, lucky them :thumbdown: lol hehe

i wish i could go to the shephards bush concert :(

:(

maybe you could do a Lauren and get some last minute tickets via eBay LOL

:(

maybe you could do a Lauren and get some last minute tickets via eBay LOL

yeah but i don't have much money on me and i guess i should REALLY be revising for my as levels (not that i actually want to) *sigh* guess i need to wait all the way til july to see him live :( poo

yeah but i don't have much money on me and i guess i should REALLY be revising for my as levels (not that i actually want to) *sigh* guess i need to wait all the way til july to see him live :( poo

July? You're not the only whos gotta wait till July.. I have to too!

I could always ditch mu husband and take you! LOL!:roftl: