MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

Well...nothing is impossible to angels! :wink2:

I'm sure you'll succeed in your task...if you won't... YOU'LL BE A GOOD ANGEL anyway!!! :thumb_yello:

I've gone to see a dear old friend of mine today. I wished to talk about work. I'm not sure I conviced him about it... but I managed to convert my Néanderthal friend to Mika!!! lol I already imagine him in his forge in medieval costume singing Grace Kelly, with his hammer making the "kertching" everytime it falls !!!!! Priceless :roftl:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I please be a Mika Angel? Lol, there's nothing I'd like more. :biggrin2: I am ALWAYS listening to him so now my 11 yo son HAS to like him lol! And I've officially converted my sister! She loves him too. My mom hears about him a lot, (from me) and I send her utube videos, but I don't know if she'll convert. I always send equests to the radio stations here to play his songs so everyone can fall in love like I have!!

Am I angelic enough?? This is a great thread... spread the word about Mika!!

Can I please be a Mika Angel? Lol, there's nothing I'd like more. :biggrin2: I am ALWAYS listening to him so now my 11 yo son HAS to like him lol! And I've officially converted my sister! She loves him too. My mom hears about him a lot, (from me) and I send her utube videos, but I don't know if she'll convert. I always send equests to the radio stations here to play his songs so everyone can fall in love like I have!!

Am I angelic enough?? This is a great thread... spread the word about Mika!!

Of course! :thumb_yello:

I took the pic of your avie! I love it, good tastes :biggrin2:

Where are you from?

First I got my mother to like mika and now my best friend yay:biggrin2:

I always drag her into stores when I hear they are playing Mika... And seriously I don't care what store it is:blush-anim-cl:

But yesterday I was rehearsing, and we finally got to have break and she asked me to play Mika:blink: :biggrin2:

Yay

:shocked:Haylieee!!! WELL DONE!!!

and...girls, did you noticed? we are ALMOST 60!!! :yay:

Yep !!! A whole army of angels, when we fly to protect Mika, you can't see anything but a huge white cloud of feathers in the sky hiding the sun !!!

:naughty: That was the beginning. She can't denie now, can she?

You must have been so pleased!!

I was really pleased:biggrin2: I was like yes and now I can hear even more mika:thumb_yello:

:shocked:Haylieee!!! WELL DONE!!!

and...girls, did you noticed? we are ALMOST 60!!! :yay:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

Can I join, please?:biggrin2:

I always talk about Mika and drove people crazy with that passion of mine. I've converted my best friend into a little fan and I try to promote Mika everywhere. When I'm at school, I'm just like: Hmmm... what to talk about...Hey!Do you know that new Mika song? And they sometimes really want to punch me..:roftl: But I can already see the results, because the next time I talk about him they remember, and they see things like: oh, I saw that Mika that you were talking about. I loved his songs!:thumb_yello:

And I promise to keep on with the good work.:wink2:

Can I join, please?:biggrin2:

I always talk about Mika and drove people crazy with that passion of mine. I've converted my best friend into a little fan and I try to promote Mika everywhere. When I'm at school, I'm just like: Hmmm... what to talk about...Hey!Do you know that new Mika song? And they sometimes really want to punch me..:roftl: But I can already see the results, because the next time I talk about him they remember, and they see things like: oh, I saw that Mika that you were talking about. I loved his songs!:thumb_yello:

And I promise to keep on with the good work.:wink2:

This sounds very similar to me :naughty:

of course you can join! and keep on spreadig Mika-love all around...and come here sometimes to keep us company and to tell us your AngelicNews! :biggrin2:

However...........WENDNESDAY is arriving...will I manage to convince the Dj to put on Mika at my university party??? :boxed:

It's all day long! will he find 3 minutes for our boy?

That will be an hard task.....

However...........WENDNESDAY is arriving...will I manage to convince the Dj to put on Mika at my university party??? :boxed:

It's all day long! will he find 3 minutes for our boy?

That will be an hard task.....

He has too...

Wuhuuu:yay: :yay: :yay: I'm so proud to be Mika's angel.:bleh:63t6bmh.gif

I spread a word about him everywhere. Go Mika!

Oh...this makes me happy...we really should be proud of serving Mika :wub2:

:wub2: I hope I'm not too late.

How can I join?

Of course!!! here there is not a deadline! :biggrin2:

You just have to tell us what do you do to help Mika: we take care of him controlling that no one says silly things about him (in common life and on the web), we try to make people and the whole world (think BIG :glasses3: ) know him better, we spread Mika love all around....and so on...:naughty:

we are an angelic troop trying to support our Mika in the best way...

Me and Jamakkronic started this group, but now we are soooo many!!!

Of course! :thumb_yello:

I took the pic of your avie! I love it, good tastes :biggrin2:

Where are you from?

Thanks Eir!! It is a cute picture of him, huh? But what picture isn't????:biggrin2:

I am from Salt Lake City, Utah in the USA. It is so fun to see people from all over the world here! Have you lived in Italy all your life?

Natalie

Thanks Eir!! It is a cute picture of him, huh? But what picture isn't????:biggrin2:

I am from Salt Lake City, Utah in the USA. It is so fun to see people from all over the world here! Have you lived in Italy all your life?

Natalie

Yes, I love my country too much to leave it...maybe only London could change my idea :wub2:

But I travelled enough...even if I never put my foot on american ground :blink: ...I WILL of course...I only need some time :naughty:

uh..Salt Lake City? they made Winter Olimpic Games a few years ago I think... wonderful place, I remember the images shown on tv :thumb_yello:

Mikas Angel #8 reporting to base....

My friend is on the verge of breaking down with all my talk about Mika, she claims that I talk about him 90% of the time!

A club here in Sundsvall promised me to play Mika :cool:

And probably like most Mika angels I have the Mika- laugh remix as my ringtone and Mikas giggle as SMS alert, people get freaked out but I don't care *Mwahaha*

I listen to Mikas music LOUD on my cellphone while walking the streets :punk:

So what if I terrorise people, if it's Mika terrorising then it's goood right!? :naughty::das: