MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

yea im deffinatly a mika angel... one of my friends came to me and i asked if they heard mika and they said yea he is sooo annoying im like NO!!! and i had her listen to some of my favorites and she was like wow this is addicting and i was like yea and she asked to borrow my cd to listen to!!!! OH MY IM GOOD lol just kidding thats only one person but still...

added :wink2:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh well :bleh:

This thread was quite abandoned...I was wondering if Mika's angels were doing something new and how life is going on...:wink2:

Ohh... I've been sick this week, but now it's everything ok!:thumb_yello:

Haven't donne much good actions:blush-anim-cl:

What about you?

HEY !!

I'm here!!!!:cool:

Well, I'm quiete happy of my week...tired but happy!!!! (& proud even if sometimes I think I'm crazy!!)

THIS IS my Report:

Everytime I was at home, I was listenning to LICM very out loud!!!!

So all my neighboors (in a diameter circle of 50m maybe) can listen to it for free!!!!! :roftl: (sorry hope u understand my english)

Moreover, last day, we were listening & singing GK in the downtown with one of my friend & we were almost dancing in the street!!!! ( we're 23 & 26 :blink: , luckily my little sister didn't see me!!)

Finally my mom is now totally Mikamastic(??)!! she told me: "I adore his style, He 's a very clever boy!!!"

As u can see It was a very busy week!! Ouf!!:biggrin2:

Hello angels!:angel_not:

I see that we all make sure that our neighbours listen to Mika all the time.:naughty:

Uh, my day was so busy but now I finally have some time to see what's new on this forum (I'm addicted, I can't spend a day wihtout it:blush-anim-cl: )

oh, sorry...I went to study ^^

I've been studing hard...and still I'm doing -.-"

I know I may seem repetitive...but I'm tired and I would like to be free from exams (but I will end on half july :sad: )

But on 30may there is a biiig party in my uni (I'll be there to give beer and coke to anyone because I'm a member of a student union...difficut to explain in english :blink: ) and I really hope to have fun for that day at least!

There'll be music and a lot of people...and food...

I'll try to convince the dj to put on Mika...but it will be an hard task: I know him a little...he's so punk :blink:

dunno....BUT I'LL TRY!!!!!!!!

Hello angels!:angel_not:

I see that we all make sure that our neighbours listen to Mika all the time.:naughty:

Uh, my day was so busy but now I finally have some time to see what's new on this forum (I'm addicted, I can't spend a day wihtout it:blush-anim-cl: )

Addicted? wow, that's bad..I'm not addicted at all nono!.gif

pinocchio12.gif

Sorry I was outside to make sure nobody can sleep. I took my computer outside to make everyone listen to everything I have. (From Mika of course)

:thumb_yello: I do the same! :biggrin2:

Hello fellow angels.

I think I might have done a good job tonight promoting MIKA to everyone in Japan.

act0004cb1.jpg

(that is off the MTV Japan homepage!!)

His show was fabulous.

Hello fellow angels.

I think I might have done a good job tonight promoting MIKA to everyone in Japan.

act0004cb1.jpg

(that is off the MTV Japan homepage!!)

His show was fabulous.

ahah! how cool is that!!?

thanks for spreading the Mika love!!!

yesterday my neighbour woke me up with his music because he had it very loud... i thought; do you want a war??? you will have it...

then i put LICM really loud and i started singing (i opened all the windows to make sure he listened me:naughty: )... i won!!! he stopped his music...:roftl: :roftl:

I Usually Listen Loud His Concerts I Downloaded From Youtube. I Feel Like I'm There Too. Is So Funny And Entertaining. My Neighbours Don't Say Anything. Guess I Have Good Neighbours.

For sure!!! :thumb_yello:

What do you do to help Mika and to be one of his angels? we try to spread Mika love all around, make people know his music and take care of him and of his reputation...:biggrin2:

i got my friend to join the forums.

but she hardly posts! xD

Oooh keep telling her she should write more...obsess her till she will be addicted! It always happens, just a matter of time :mf_rosetinted:

You have to resist till that moment! :bleh:

yesterday my neighbour woke me up with his music because he had it very loud... i thought; do you want a war??? you will have it...

then i put LICM really loud and i started singing (i opened all the windows to make sure he listened me:naughty: )... i won!!! he stopped his music...:roftl:

Great!!!

my neighbours don't even try to fight with me...I start before them and I would never give up :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I Usually Listen Loud His Concerts I Downloaded From Youtube. I Feel Like I'm There Too. Is So Funny And Entertaining. My Neighbours Don't Say Anything. Guess I Have Good Neighbours.

Good neighbours! :thumb_yello:

Oooh keep telling her she should write more...obsess her till she will be addicted! It always happens, just a matter of time :mf_rosetinted:

You have to resist till that moment! :bleh:

lolll ill try but she doesnt get how to use the forums! LOL that's why she hardly posts.

Why should they complain? lol They are lucky !!!!!