MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok somehow lastnight i managed to spread the mika word to a whole party of people! and it wasnt even my party! heres how it happened! ok so this guy moved in to the house next door a few months ago although ive never met him. he had his house warming party last night and i heard him play love today, so I said to my sister go tell him to play more! she ran to the fence and yelled "YO PLAY US MORE MIKA!" and he did! i even requested my own mika songs and he played them!

there was some irony to this story that this guy his name is michael and he is 24! his mates call him Mitch or MICA! so mica played mika songs to the party for me! (dont get me started on my new friend MICA!":blush-anim-cl: )

Ahah!!! Cool!

Great job..well done!

You angels are all so good!

that's so weird about the name! my name is michelle, but my nickname since 4th grade was mitch until i was 17 and then it turned into 'meeka' and it's been meeka ever since...crazy!

Wow...so we have a new Mika/Meeka here...uhm it's funny! :biggrin2:

I've been to the hairdresser and they didn't know about Mika, so I told them they'd better have some of his songs playing for next time or I would not come again !! lol They said they'll do something !! ;)

Gros bisous

Sophie xxx

XDD

hmmmm....wat to do? wat to do!??

how should i share my Mika Pride!??

***thinks really deeply***

Wear a Mika T-shirt ? With "Love Today" on it?:biggrin2:

Open your window and let the whole town hear Mika's songs until the police comes? :naughty:

I keep on converting all the people on the streets and on the sidewalks while driving along playing Mika on full blast - maybe I shouldn't, one day I'll be deaf and not able to listen to the upcoming 20+ Mika albums, what would literally kill me.... But I have to do it. It's my MISSION. Yes, I'm a MIKA disciple, I spread the word and the melody :thumb_yello:

Wear a Mika T-shirt ? With "Love Today" on it?:biggrin2:

Open your window and let the whole town hear Mika's songs until the police comes? :naughty:

Yes!

Love today on the back and Mika's angels logo on the front!!! :mf_rosetinted:

well, i converted 4 of my closest friends, got all the guys i know jealous of him, converted my mum and dad;) and even got a male follower- my friends boyfriend, which is in its self a mighty deed!

but most importantly, i took up piano again in my spare time and even managed to overcome some of my greatest fears and played grace kelly on piano in a local pub- something i'll never attempt again as i didn't master the whole song and people didn't really appreciate my efforts-but hey!what do they know? point is it's the first time i've done that in public for many years and it's something i would never have done had it not been for mika:)

so, i must have at least 2-3 of the conditions down!:)

I keep on converting all the people on the streets and on the sidewalks while driving along playing Mika on full blast - maybe I shouldn't, one day I'll be deaf and not able to listen to the upcoming 20+ Mika albums, what would literally kill me.... But I have to do it. It's my MISSION. Yes, I'm a MIKA disciple, I spread the word and the melody :thumb_yello:

Oh well said!! :punk:

I'll run to add you!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

well, i converted 4 of my closest friends, got all the guys i know jealous of him, converted my mum and dad;) and even got a male follower- my friends boyfriend, which is in its self a mighty deed!

but most importantly, i took up piano again in my spare time and even managed to overcome some of my greatest fears and played grace kelly on piano in a local pub- something i'll never attempt again as i didn't master the whole song and people didn't really appreciate my efforts-but hey!what do they know? point is it's the first time i've done that in public for many years and it's something i would never have done had it not been for mika:)

so, i must have at least 2-3 of the conditions down!:)

Awww...this is wonderful...:)

But in this case (about the second part of you post) I think is Mika to be YOUR angel :P

Lovely! You're in for sure!!!

Awww...this is wonderful...:)

But in this case (about the second part of you post) I think is Mika to be YOUR angel :P

Lovely! You're in for sure!!!

he sure is!:blush-anim-cl:

glad to be in!:biggrin2:

ANGELS!!! :shocked:

I've just found on youtube a horrible horrible horrible video which makes fun of our lovely boy!

What shoud I do in your opinion? Just ignore that?

Or maybe we could do a massive attack of comments (not insults of course)?

And in the second case....what we could earn by our action? Do you think he would keep it off?

oh, I'M SO ANGRY!!!!! :badmood:

You know me let's :sniper: :blowup: first, we'll talk later !!!

May I know in private?

ANGELS!!! :shocked:

I've just found on youtube a horrible horrible horrible video which makes fun of our lovely boy!

What shoud I do in your opinion? Just ignore that?

Or maybe we could do a massive attack of comments (not insults of course)?

And in the second case....what we could earn by our action? Do you think he would keep it off?

oh, I'M SO ANGRY!!!!! :badmood:

I've mentionned this ******* guy to the moderators, let's hope they'll listen to me soon. It was mean AND stupid... Well call me :darthvader: now! I've used the force but it was out of:badmood:...

You know me let's :sniper: :blowup: first, we'll talk later !!!

May I know in private?

Ok Angels, we've a solution:

if you want to help Mika send me a pm...I'll give you the address and you should click the last word on the right: inappropriate

Please do this because that video...and comments could hurt Mika so much! :no:

:bash:

Ok Angels, we've a solution:

if you want to help Mika send me a pm...I'll give you the address and you should click the last word on the right: inappropriate

Please do this because that video...and comments could hurt Mika so much! :no:

:bash:

ohoh, is it that bad?? :shocked::blink: