Hellooooo fellow mika nutters

green6969696

Hi

Im kev, 29 and i cant remember when i first discovered mika :boxed: I was probably drunk at the time. All i remember is going totally nuts after hearing him and that was that :thumb_yello: I was in Brighton last night at Concorde 2 and had a fantastic time (I was a mika virgin and the experience was mind blowing). I will be going to Shephards Bush this week and to Birmingham and cant wait for more doses of mika magic :roftl:

Again, hello everybody and i look forward to joining the family (if you'll have me)

xxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Im kev, 29 and i cant remember when i first discovered mika :boxed: I was probably drunk at the time. All i remember is going totally nuts after hearing him and that was that :thumb_yello: I was in Brighton last night at Concorde 2 and had a fantastic time (I was a mika virgin and the experience was mind blowing). I will be going to Shephards Bush this week and to Birmingham and cant wait for more doses of mika magic :roftl:

Again, hello everybody and i look forward to joining the family (if you'll have me)

xxxxxxxxxxx

WELCOME TO OUR MIKALAND ! :bleh:

hi there!

Well you are certainly catching up, taking a megadose of Mika, he is so worth it...Enjoy all and everything here and if you need any help, pm me , any worries etc...So, enjoy!:thumb_yello:

Ooooooooooooh yesssssssss you're welcome in the familly !!!

I hope you'll enjoy everything here !!!

Sophie xxx

Hi

xxxxxxxxxxx