Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Oh my, Amanda!! That pic is soooo beautiful! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

btw girls... OH MY GOD! You so gotta watch this! it's AMAZING!!

OMG! That is amazing!! I wish I could draw like that. I'd draw pictures of his sexy face all the time. :mf_lustslow:

This is gonna sound pretty stupid but I'm a doofus so it's otay. I never actually caught your name, is it Lucy by any chance? Lol. :roftl:

I really love him in this picture. His hair is all wild and in his face. Simply amazing.

10.jpg

Hug-2d.gif

And that is just too darn cute. :wub2: I wish that was me!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

ooooohhh........

OMG! That is amazing!! I wish I could draw like that. I'd draw pictures of his sexy face all the time. :mf_lustslow:

This is gonna sound pretty stupid but I'm a doofus so it's otay. I never actually caught your name, is it Lucy by any chance? Lol. :roftl:

lmaooooo... yes, it is Lucy xD or María Lucía (complete name) so you can call me as you like to xD

Girls, thank you so much for these, I'm afraid my heart won't ever stop beaating this fast! Tell me: how am I supposed to go to bed now?? I think I'm gonna have extra "sweet dreams"...

mohahaaa! :das: that was our purpose! we don't want you to go to bed now loool just kidding, I'd just have the best dream ever :naughty:

Hehehehe, it'll be a wonderful night indeed: I've got my head full of Johnny and Mika, maybe that ideal meeting will take place in my dreams? Hmmmmm, I have such a vivid imagination! :das:

Can it be more perfect?! :mf_lustslow: haha those meetings take place on my dreams once in a while too... loool :roftl:

Hehehehe, it'll be a wonderful night indeed: I've got my head full of Johnny and Mika, maybe that ideal meeting will take place in my dreams? Hmmmmm, I have such a vivid imagination! :das:

you get I also dream with johnny & mika.... tommorrow I´ll tell you... :naughty:

lmaooooo... yes, it is Lucy xD or María Lucía (complete name) so you can call me as you like to xD

Ohhh, that is such a pretty names. I'm jealous!!

Speaking of dreams, I had this really awesome Johnny Depp dream once. I was at my school and I went to the media center and there was this guy there and he was suppose to be like a new teacher and it looked exactly like JD. So I was with my friends and we were like "OMG! I think it's him!" So we acted as if we had a question and he came over and I was like "You look excatly like Johnny Depp, are you are Johnny?!? You know we love him and he is hot!" And he was like "That's cause I am but shhhh." And then I jumped on him and screamed "OMG IT'S JOHNNY DEPP!!" Then a bunch of people started chasing after him including me and my friends. And we finally caught up with him and I have him this big hug and told him I loved him and he said he loved me too. :wub2: Then I woke up, but that was the best dream ever.

Ohhh, that is such a pretty names. I'm jealous!!

Speaking of dreams, I had this really awesome Johnny Depp dream once. I was at my school and I went to the media center and there was this guy there and he was suppose to be like a new teacher and it looked exactly like JD. So I was with my friends and we were like "OMG! I think it's him!" So we acted as if we had a question and he came over and I was like "You look excatly like Johnny Depp, are you are Johnny?!? You know we love him and he is hot!" And he was like "That's cause I am but shhhh." And then I jumped on him and screamed "OMG IT'S JOHNNY DEPP!!" Then a bunch of people started chasing after him including me and my friends. And we finally caught up with him and I have him this big hug and told him I loved him and he said he loved me too. :wub2: Then I woke up, but that was the best dream ever.

LOOOL! you remind me of something :naughty:

While I was watching this parade in Disney World (on halloween, etc... I told ya like 10 pages ago xD) And I saw Barbosa walking over there so I screamed "BARBOSAAAA!" and he came to me and we shaked hands lol it was awesome... but then!! Jack Sparrow (the hottie I showed ya) was on the top of a car! I was drooling while watching him, then I yelled "JAAAAACK! JACK SPARROOOOOW" 'cuz he was looking to other side, so when he heard me he turned to me and I yelled "JACK I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!" and he yelled back!! and he said "I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO!" then I sent him a kiss :das: and he kissed back and sent me a hug!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: it was the best part of the parade, I think I'll never get over it lol it was AWESOME!!

LOOOL! you remind me of something :naughty:

While I was watching this parade in Disney World (on halloween, etc... I told ya like 10 pages ago xD) And I saw Barbosa walking over there so I screamed "BARBOSAAAA!" and he came to me and we shaked hands lol it was awesome... but then!! Jack Sparrow (the hottie I showed ya) was on the top of a car! I was drooling while watching him, then I yelled "JAAAAACK! JACK SPARROOOOOW" 'cuz he was looking to other side, so when he heard me he turned to me and I yelled "JACK I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!" and he yelled back!! and he said "I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO!" then I sent him a kiss :das: and he kissed back and sent me a hug!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: it was the best part of the parade, I think I'll never get over it lol it was AWESOME!!

:shocked:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Get outta here. That is like the coolest thing ever! You are so lucky. I'm jealous. Grrr.

The only way I will ever get little chances to meet/be with Johnny are in my dreams. And I have a lot of them. They are so vivid and detailed and real. They are just the best. :naughty: