Johnny Depp Thread

bee

HEH its a known fact among my friends that i've ditched johnny depp for mika :naughty: i used to be obsessed with him. i love him in charlie and the chocolate factory: i've watched the movie over twenty times..

was anyone part of the timburtoncollective forums before?

HEH its a known fact among my friends that i've ditched johnny depp for mika :naughty: i used to be obsessed with him. i love him in charlie and the chocolate factory: i've watched the movie over twenty times..

was anyone part of the timburtoncollective forums before?

No.. but i really would love to be there:wub2:

Sweeney Todd came out today! YAY! :woot_jump:

But sadly my mother refused to take me out and buy it for me. Grrrrr. :mad:

Did anyone here buy the 2 Disc DVD? I was wondering what type of special features were on there.

Sweeney Todd came out today! YAY! :woot_jump:

But sadly my mother refused to take me out and buy it for me. Grrrrr. :mad:

Did anyone here buy the 2 Disc DVD? I was wondering what type of special features were on there.

Oh...that's too bad.

I have to healthy obsessions, with two very talented and gorgeous men. The first being Mika (well of course...I'm on this site afterall) and the second is Johnny Dep.

My mom knows I love Johnny Depp, so she went out and got the DVD for me on the day in came out because I would have freaked out otherwise...not really but I would have been "hinting" to her that I wanted it for my birthday...which is in 26 days!!!

She came back and surprised me with the 2 disc special edition!!!

So here it is...

Disc One

- Burton + Depp + Carter= Todd: A behind the scenes look at the collaboration of Tim Burton with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter freaturing exclusive footage from rehearsals, recording sessions and more!

Disc 2

- Sweeny Todd is Alive: The Real History of the Demon Barber

- Musical Mayhem: Sondheim's Sweeny Todd

- Sweeny's London

- The Making of Sweeny Todd

- Grand Guignol: A Theatrical Tradition

- Designs for a Demon Barber

- A Bloody Business

- Moviefone Unscripted with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp

- and more

*special features

So...as you can tell...disc one has the movie on it, with a few special features. While disc two is the "special features" disc.

Hope that helped!!!

Oh...that's too bad.

I have to healthy obsessions, with two very talented and gorgeous men. The first being Mika (well of course...I'm on this site afterall) and the second is Johnny Dep.

My mom knows I love Johnny Depp, so she went out and got the DVD for me on the day in came out because I would have freaked out otherwise...not really but I would have been "hinting" to her that I wanted it for my birthday...which is in 26 days!!!

She came back and surprised me with the 2 disc special edition!!!

So here it is...

Disc One

- Burton + Depp + Carter= Todd: A behind the scenes look at the collaboration of Tim Burton with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter freaturing exclusive footage from rehearsals, recording sessions and more!

Disc 2

- Sweeny Todd is Alive: The Real History of the Demon Barber

- Musical Mayhem: Sondheim's Sweeny Todd

- Sweeny's London

- The Making of Sweeny Todd

- Grand Guignol: A Theatrical Tradition

- Designs for a Demon Barber

- A Bloody Business

- Moviefone Unscripted with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp

- and more

*special features

So...as you can tell...disc one has the movie on it, with a few special features. While disc two is the "special features" disc.

Hope that helped!!!

YESSSSS! Thanks so much for posting. My mother still has not taken me out to get it. I'm going crazy. I really can not wait to get it. Hopefully this weekend!

YESSSSS! Thanks so much for posting. My mother still has not taken me out to get it. I'm going crazy. I really can not wait to get it. Hopefully this weekend!

You are so welcome, more than happy to help.

I'm sure that you'll get it soon:thumb_yello:

You are so welcome, more than happy to help.

I'm sure that you'll get it soon:thumb_yello:

I better or I might just explode. Most of my friends at school were talking about it and I just looked at them. :sneaky2: As soon as I get it I'm gonna watch it over and over and over again. :naughty:

I better or I might just explode. Most of my friends at school were talking about it and I just looked at them. :sneaky2: As soon as I get it I'm gonna watch it over and over and over again. :naughty:

That's a good idea...watching it over and over will make all of your bad feeliings go away...he he

That's a good idea...watching it over and over will make all of your bad feeliings go away...he he

Yes of course! I'll just have to sit down one day and have a Sweeney Todd marathon! That'd be so much fun! There is just something about Johnny and sharp objects, it just makes him even hotter. :naughty:

Yes of course! I'll just have to sit down one day and have a Sweeney Todd marathon! That'd be so much fun! There is just something about Johnny and sharp objects, it just makes him even hotter. :naughty:

"Sweeny Todd" marathon...COOL!!!

Johnny Depp and sharp objects...he he... like "Edward Scissorhands" (funny enough, that's another Burton/Depp collaboration...like "Sweeny Todd"...among others).

"Sweeny Todd" marathon...COOL!!!

Johnny Depp and sharp objects...he he... like "Edward Scissorhands" (funny enough, that's another Burton/Depp collaboration...like "Sweeny Todd"...among others).

Burton + Depp = pure brilliance. They really do work wonders together! And I love Edwards Scissorhands. That movie is so amazing and sad. I really just want to give him a huge bear hug. Edward it the sweetest person ever. :wub2:

Burton + Depp = pure brilliance. They really do work wonders together! And I love Edwards Scissorhands. That movie is so amazing and sad. I really just want to give him a huge bear hug. Edward it the sweetest person ever. :wub2:

Edward seemed like such a timid personality, almost like a child.

Awww...a bear hug. Johnny could have totally pulled off a hug in his costume. Afterall, he did learn how to smoke with the "scissorhands" on. If I had to hug a Johnny character, I think I'd choose him in "Cry Baby"...you know, the James Dean kind of look...but heck: Johnny...my arms are open for a hug with you anytime.

Edward seemed like such a timid personality, almost like a child.

Awww...a bear hug. Johnny could have totally pulled off a hug in his costume. Afterall, he did learn how to smoke with the "scissorhands" on. If I had to hug a Johnny character, I think I'd choose him in "Cry Baby"...you know, the James Dean kind of look...but heck: Johnny...my arms are open for a hug with you anytime.

Love that movie. Even though Cry Baby is weird, Johnny is so hot. And he get's his pants ripped off. :naughty:

If I had to hug anyone of his characters I'd have to choose James M. Barrie. He just seems like such a gentleman. But as you said, my arms are open anytime.

Speaking of Barrie, Finding Neverland was great. I adore that movie.

Love that movie. Even though Cry Baby is weird, Johnny is so hot. And he get's his pants ripped off. :naughty:

If I had to hug anyone of his characters I'd have to choose James M. Barrie. He just seems like such a gentleman. But as you said, my arms are open anytime.

Speaking of Barrie, Finding Neverland was great. I adore that movie.

Weird movie?...true. Johnny Depp hot in it?...true.

Oh my god!!! You are one of the only people I can truly discuss Johnny Depp with. My 30+ collection of movies, drawerful of magazine/newspaper cutouts, biographies, bus poster of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (yes...I have one, and it must be close to 10 ft long and it's hanging on my wall), various other posters, magazines, POTC pillow, pillowcases and blanket, among other things...just doesn't register with some people.

Weird movie?...true. Johnny Depp hot in it?...true.

Oh my god!!! You are one of the only people I can truly discuss Johnny Depp with. My 30+ collection of movies, drawerful of magazine/newspaper cutouts, biographies, bus poster of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (yes...I have one, and it must be close to 10 ft long and it's hanging on my wall), various other posters, magazines, POTC pillow, pillowcases and blanket, among other things...just doesn't register with some people.

:naughty: I have many collectable things of Johnny. I don't have all his movies yet, but I am working on that. I have a huge Pirates 3 poster of Jack that was from the local theaters. I have CryBaby poster, one from the front cover of the rolling stones, an Edward Scissorhands one, another Jack Sparrow one because he is so sexy, a little banner of Jack Sparrow, a countless number of pictures of him on my wall, and a Captain Jack pillow! I've been begging my mom to get me a cut out of Jack but she said she won't waste her money on cardboard and she doesn't want me to do anything to it. When she said the last part I had to think about what she meant for a second and I was like :blink: and then I laughed my butt off. :roftl:

Oh and Benny & Joon is like the bomb. Sam is so adorable. :wub2:

:naughty: I have many collectable things of Johnny. I don't have all his movies yet, but I am working on that. I have a huge Pirates 3 poster of Jack that was from the local theaters. I have CryBaby poster, one from the front cover of the rolling stones, an Edward Scissorhands one, another Jack Sparrow one because he is so sexy, a little banner of Jack Sparrow, a countless number of pictures of him on my wall, and a Captain Jack pillow! I've been begging my mom to get me a cut out of Jack but she said she won't waste her money on cardboard and she doesn't want me to do anything to it. When she said the last part I had to think about what she meant for a second and I was like :blink: and then I laughed my butt off. :roftl:

Oh and Benny & Joon is like the bomb. Sam is so adorable. :wub2:

I don't have all of his movies either...around 10 (or something along those lines) to go.

I've got a cardbaord cutout for the release of the "Dead Man's Chest" DVD. Got it for free...just left my information and the store saved it for me.

I love "Benny and Joon"...such a heartfelt movie...kinda like "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?".

Anways, gotta get off the computer. Later!!!