Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Cute was right my friend...and sexy is even more right:naughty:

You know what I've noticed?!? Well...I think that Johnny has aged very well...like a fine, delicious wine:naughty:

Aged well? HECK YES! He does not look 44. Seriously. That man is just perfect.

And guess what?! His birthday is in like 13 days! Yay! I think me and all my friends are throwing him a party. :biggrin2:

Aged well? HECK YES! He does not look 44. Seriously. That man is just perfect.

And guess what?! His birthday is in like 13 days! Yay! I think me and all my friends are throwing him a party. :biggrin2:

Ooohhh...that party sounds like like fun:wink2: Definately tell us *coughmecough* how it went...

Speaking of age: my mother and I have decided that Ellen does not look 50...

i posted this one in another thread

it's johnny (looking incredibly cute as always :mf_lustslow:) it isn't a new one so i guess most of u saw it

johnnydepp18gw7.jpg

the best thing abt it is that he's wearing the hearts bracelet just like the one mika has! :mf_lustslow:

i posted this one in another thread

it's johnny (looking incredibly cute as always :mf_lustslow:) it isn't a new one so i guess most of u saw it

johnnydepp18gw7.jpg

the best thing abt it is that he's wearing the hearts bracelet just like the one mika has! :mf_lustslow:

Love that photo!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2:Thanks Mariam!!:huglove:

well i have no idea what's goin in this tread ( guess is like in the others ... a bunch of girls screaming bout a guy )

buut just for the record Johnny Depp rules in Pirates of the Carribean :D:thumb_yello:

Johnny Depp is going to be presenting an award at the MTV Movie Awards!!!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1408323.php/Johnny_Depp_confirmed_for_MTV_Awards_show

Ahhh...I see it!!! Great minds think alike...

buut just for the record Johnny Depp rules in Pirates of the Carribean :D:thumb_yello:

Hell yeah...he's the STAR of that movie!!!

Does anyone know if Johnny Depp is at the MTV Movie Awards?!?

He is!!!

And we won an award...he is going to present an award as well but I'm not sure if that happened yet because the TV is turned off right now...

He is!!!

And we won an award...he is going to present an award as well but I'm not sure if that happened yet because the TV is turned off right now...

GRRR! It just went off over here and I missed all of it. NOT FAIR! Someone needs to put it on Youtube right now!!!

GRRR! It just went off over here and I missed all of it. NOT FAIR! Someone needs to put it on Youtube right now!!!

They should. It will probably be up there VERY soon don't worry.

He won for Best Comedic performance and he said something like he didn't know why he was getting the award because he's not that funny...haha

They should. It will probably be up there VERY soon don't worry.

He won for Best Comedic performance and he said something like he didn't know why he was getting the award because he's not that funny...haha

YAYAY! I love him. It's replaying so I'm just gonna stay up mad late just to see him. I don't care about school anymore. Lmfao.

Hahaha. I have homework to do and haven't even started...

Same here. I have like a whole packet to finish for my finals that are coming up. But you know what, Johnny is on the TV and I need to watch him. :mf_lustslow: School can wait! :naughty:

Same here. I have like a whole packet to finish for my finals that are coming up. But you know what, Johnny is on the TV and I need to watch him. :mf_lustslow: School can wait! :naughty:

When Johnny Depp is on TV, who need to do their homeowork? Noone!!!

When Johnny Depp is on TV, who need to do their homeowork? Noone!!!

Ahahah, I'll just tell my teacher that Johnny Depp was on the TV and there was no way in heck that I was getting my homework done. I mean after I see him my mind is going to be mushy. Teheh.

Ahahah, I'll just tell my teacher that Johnny Depp was on the TV and there was no way in heck that I was getting my homework done. I mean after I see him my mind is going to be mushy. Teheh.

Your teacher will totally understand.

Watched the MTV movie awards

:shocked:

Johnny looked absolutley radiant...like 20 yrs. younger!

he won two :)

I woke up just in time to watch...and they called his name ( I thought he wasn't there) but than he walked out real slowly from backstage and just blew my mind:mf_lustslow:

I started jumping up and down...I think I twisted my ankle:blush-anim-cl:

I was like " I MET HIM! I MET HIM!" to my mom lol

WHAT A FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL MAN!:blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Watched the MTV movie awards

:shocked:

Johnny looked absolutley radiant...like 20 yrs. younger!

he won two :)

I woke up just in time to watch...and they called his name ( I thought he wasn't there) but than he walked out real slowly from backstage and just blew my mind:mf_lustslow:

I started jumping up and down...I think I twisted my ankle:blush-anim-cl:

I was like " I MET HIM! I MET HIM!" to my mom lol

WHAT A FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL MAN!:blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

I've never met Johnny Depp, though I would REALLY like to...

But I have met Mika. Very briefly but I still met him...

Mika called my gift BRILLIANT!!! Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

I've never met Johnny Depp, though I would REALLY like to...

But I have met Mika. Very briefly but I still met him...

Mika called my gift BRILLIANT!!! Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

aww sweet :D

I've met Mika too, him and johnny have a smilar energy to them...both very humble :)

aww sweet :D

I've met Mika too, him and johnny have a smilar energy to them...both very humble :)

Thanks.

They are both the type of men who obviously haven't let the fame go to their head and appreciate their fans very much.

Just in case anyone missed Johnny on the MTV awards or they just wanna see him again :wink2: here are the videos! He looked so hot. :mf_lustslow:

Best Villian : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7QDtSmD6Ks

Best Comedy Performance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BnagGR3N2w

And I love how when he wins everyone screams and cheers for like ever. Gosh, everybody loves him! :wub2:

Just in case anyone missed Johnny on the MTV awards or they just wanna see him again :wink2: here are the videos! He looked so hot. :mf_lustslow:

Best Villian : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7QDtSmD6Ks

Best Comedy Performance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BnagGR3N2w

And I love how when he wins everyone screams and cheers for like ever. Gosh, everybody loves him! :wub2:

Awesome. I should check those out.

Haha...when he won for best comedy performance, Jonah Hill gave him the thumbs down...jealous much?