Hallihallo von einem bayrischen Mädl!

Noody

I just wanted to say hello to you guys. I'm a girl from Germany (near Munich), 18 years old and I just adore Mika so much :D I'm at a school for arts where a lot of freaky people are running around and still they say that I'm crazy. Sooo, I guess I am. It's a pitty that I can't express myself very well in English, so probably you will never find out. :blink::thumbdown:

I "found" Mika when I had driving lessons. When they played Grace Kelly over and over I was like "Dammit I need to get this album!!" So I went and bought it.

:) Since then I've totally fell in love with Mika and his music. So sad that it took me quite a long time to find out about him (well, middle of April) so I missed all his concerts he did in Germany. -_-

Ehm. Yes. That's enough I think.

:woot_jump:

OMG that one is soooo cool!!!

HELLY EVERYBODY!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there!

Sei herzlich bei uns Willkommen! Es gibt nette Leute hier bei uns und auch haben wir einen 'deutschen thread' wo du dich sicher sehr schnell mit anderen aus dem Heimatslande unterhalten kannst....

solltest du irgendwelche Probleme haben oder wenn du auch nur quatschen willst, melde dich ruhig bei mir, ich werde die dann sehr scnell helfe,...

Hallo und willkommen aus Hamburg! I just started to get jealous because I read that you live in Munich, but when you mentioned you didn't see any concert, I only felt sympathy... I would have bitten in my ass (do they say that nonsens in English too?)! I was disappointed enough that Mika didn't come to Hamburg and I couldn't manage to go to Munich or Berlin.

But our chance WILL come! Sooner or later! TSCHAKA!:biggrin2:

Willkommen im Club! Falls Du auch schon so bessessen bist, wie die meisten anderen hier, wirst du ab jetzt nicht mehr viel Zeit für vermeintlich wichtige Dinge haben, das kann ich Dir schonmal versprechen! :thumb_yello:

Schade, dass Du die Konzerte so knapp verpasst hast, aber ich hab bestimmt mehr gelitten, denn ich konnte nicht hin, obwohl ich zu dem Zeitpunkt eigentlich schon total abhängig war :blink:

Hier ein Tipp, falls du's noch nicht gesehen hast, Mika ist für's Taubertal Festival im August eingeplant. Das ist doch in Bayern, oder? :thumb_yello:

Thanks for all your nice replies. :)

Taubertal? Taubertal? GUt möglich, dass das in Bayern ist :D Nya, da muss ich wohl erst meine geldbörse untersuchen... August sagst du?

Well, I'm totally addicted to Mika. Can't live one day without listening to at least one song of him. At least to of my closest friends are listening to his music, too, what makes it quite easy for me to talk about him. :thumb_yello:

Ich spreche nur ein bischen Deutch aber I möchte dir auf Deutch wilkomen (lol painful is it, sorry!)

I hope you'll enjoy every discussions here !!!

Sophie xxx

I just wanted to say hello to you guys. I'm a girl from Germany (near Munich), 18 years old and I just adore Mika so much :D I'm at a school for arts where a lot of freaky people are running around and still they say that I'm crazy. Sooo, I guess I am. It's a pitty that I can't express myself very well in English, so probably you will never find out. :blink::thumbdown:

I "found" Mika when I had driving lessons. When they played Grace Kelly over and over I was like "Dammit I need to get this album!!" So I went and bought it.

:) Since then I've totally fell in love with Mika and his music. So sad that it took me quite a long time to find out about him (well, middle of April) so I missed all his concerts he did in Germany. -_-

Ehm. Yes. That's enough I think.

:woot_jump:

OMG that one is soooo cool!!!

HELLY EVERYBODY!

• 2 weeks later...

hey! willkommen im MFC!!! endlich gibt es mehr deutsche fans hier =) kunstschule??? ich fertige zur zeit ne mappe für das kunststudium an der uni an.... und mikas musik ist ja sooooo inspirierend ^^ wünsch dir noch viel spaß hier im forum!! ciao, *sara*

Hi!

Herzlich willkommen im Forum. Ich denke, dass du viel Spaß hier haben wirst. Schade, dass du die Shows verpasst hast. Die in Berlin war echt klasse. Ich hoffe ja, dass er dieses Jahr noch einmal wiederkommt. Das Taubertal Festival würde sich für dich doch echt anbieten, oder?

Dann bis demnächst mal und nochmal viel Spaß!

:mf_rosetinted: