Is he a "Freddy" or a "Michael"?

PolyPocket

Which one would you rather have MIKA be?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather have MIKA be?

• Freddy Mercury
    • Michael Jackson
    • Both

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! It makes me mad when people spell it wrong haha

Me too...lol... it also bugs me when people call him Fred, because he once said that he didn't like being called that..

CartoonKellyGreen - sounds like a plan. ;)

neither. he'd LOVE to be one of them but he didnt get there yet.

i think hes more of an Elton John to be honest

Owww yeah...Elton John would've been a good one too. But I'm a fan of Freddy Mercury, and I see a lot of Freddy in his performances. Not so much of Michael, but Elton...yeah....that too!

ive seen elton in concert an dim not gunna lie, him and mika had similar pants on, but i dont see them being similiar, at eltons concert he completly cursed ou this recrod company, like every othe rword was f*** and mika wouldnt do that

Garrrghhh....his name is Freddie! Not Freddy.... :sneaky2:

That bugs me everytime I see 'Freddy' too!

Anyway, I like Mika being Mika but, of course, Freddie over Jacko. I like Freddie A LOT more, and I don't want Mika having a Neverland Ranch where he invites little kids to sleep over. Definitely don't want a creepy old Mika!

Well I'd rather have Mika be himself with decent amount of influence and similarity to both of those artists, because they're both amazing. (no matter what anyone thinks of Michael Jackson today, he was truly the ruler of the music world in his heyday.):thumb_yello:

Ok, so first of all I don't want to sound boring, but Mika is Mika :thumb_yello: . And I'm pretty glad about this fact, because he's someone incredibly uique, and sadly enough nowadays it is very rare in music industry and among celebrities.

But anyway, if you want to ask me if I would like him to be compared to Freddie Mercury or to Michael Jackson... then I would definitely say Freddie.

Moreover he already IS compared to Freddie, even by critics in my country. Guess what Hungarian critics wrote in a magazine! It was something like: "Mika's appearing in contemporary music-life is just like as if Freddie's secret son suddenly and unexpectedly turned up."

My first thought when reading the magazine: :shocked:

Then after thinking it through again::punk:

Ok, I know it sounds silly, but I can get what they wanted to express, and I love that thought.