OH!!! You are making me even more excited!!! Does he do Meet & Greets with fans like Mika? Is he hard to meet???? Help me out here with the stalking part! :roftl:

I sent you friend request on MySpace. You can read everything on my blog. :naughty:

I sent you friend request on MySpace. You can read everything on my blog. :naughty:

THANK YOU!!!!! I can't go on MySpace here at work....

So I cannot wait to go home and read your blog!!!!! :huglove:

what are these **** you use? there are so many words that can go there!

:roftl:

write the first and last letter.

uummmm we ARE talking about Rufus here!!!!

--- and then there's those other things..... which for several reasons we won't mention! Everything about them is a little bit stranger... a little bit HARDER -- a little bit deadly! It isn't very smart!!! Tends to make one part..... so broken hearted :mf_rosetinted:

Now you get it?

uummmm we ARE talking about Rufus here!!!!

--- and then there's those other things..... which for several reasons we won't mention! Everything about them is a little bit stranger... a little bit HARDER -- a little bit deadly! It isn't very smart!!! Tends to make one part..... so broken hearted :mf_rosetinted:

Now you get it?

holly you are so :chkn:

holly you are so :chkn:

How long have you known me??? Are you JUST figuring that out???

:roftl::roftl:

I was just thinking like Rufus for a moment. :mf_rosetinted:

After all I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body! Rufus will love us!

How long have you known me??? Are you JUST figuring that out???

:roftl::roftl:

I was just thinking like Rufus for a moment. :mf_rosetinted:

After all I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body! Rufus will love us!

oh god lol

I adore him ! , I love his sound and he is quite good looking. He is hella cute ! have u seen the interviews with him , I love the way he talk !!!

OMG!!! That is what I always say --- I freakin' LOVE the way he talks!!!!! DRIVES ME :insane:

And he is FFFIIINNNNEEEE :das:

:chkn:

OMG!!! That is what I always say --- I freakin' LOVE the way he talks!!!!! DRIVES ME :insane:

And he is FFFIIINNNNEEEE :das:

:chkn:

Yeaahhhhhhhhh , like I listent to him and im like GOD !!!! , I absolutely loveee his flair :mf_lustslow:, I just realize I had a thing for flamboyantish boys :naughty::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Yeaahhhhhhhhh , like I listent to him and im like GOD !!!! , I absolutely loveee his flair :mf_lustslow:, I just realize I had a thing for flamboyantish boys :naughty::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

You and me both darling!!!! The more fluffy the more I likey!!!!!

Rufus is SSSOOOO Flamboyant! I think that *aside from his talent* is why I adore him SO MUCH!!!!! :das: I LOVE it when he dresses like a girl :drool:

yay the tickets!!!!!

i thought you got them at the ticketmaster store....that's why i didn't guess tickets.

:naughty:

No remember they wanted to give me REALLY crappy seats -- I came back here and did better myself!!!!! :naughty:

CAN'T BLAME YOU!!!! And what a GREAT Blog it was!!!!! Rufus sounds extremely gracious with his fans!!!! And they didn't even have a **** :mf_rosetinted:

LOL!!!!!! :naughty: I just wonder how did you manage to read the blog without accepting my request... :blink:

Those pics of Rufus... priceless! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: