• 3 weeks later...

Hey can anyone help me out here?

I am looking for a song by Rufus but can't remember the name but I remember the video :wink2:

In the video he is walking around with Geisha-like women.....okay so maybe that isn't enough to go on but if anyone can help me, that would be great!!!

It is older....like at least 5 or 6 years old.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'll see Rufus on April 1st in Helsinki. Only couple of weeks to go! :punk: I hope he plays 14th Street, Art Teacher, Grey Gardens, Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk and/or Dinner at Eight. My favourites! :wub2:

Just wanted to share this video that I came across. It's from the concert that I attended....really great close-ups of Rufus during Between My Legs. The woman, Nina, did such a fantastic job. This performance always give me chills when I watch it...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X37Ss0-wSlo

Aw, I love Between My Legs, especially when live, it's so dramatic and old school diva-ish. :bleh:

April Fools is the video. Gwen Stefani makes a brief cameo... :)

Just another example of Sophie Muller's music video genius... :D And yes, I believe Martha was!

I love that video! Rufus with all of the tragic leading women of Opera (ft. Gwen Stefani). It was a cool concept. :thumb_yello:

I'll see Rufus on April 1st in Helsinki. Only couple of weeks to go! :punk: I hope he plays 14th Street, Art Teacher, Grey Gardens, Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk and/or Dinner at Eight. My favourites! :wub2:

Yay, have fun. :yay:

I hope he will play 11:11, Movies of Myself, This Love Affair, Go Or Go Ahead, Beautiful Child, Do I Disappoint You, Sanssouci, Evil Angel, Tiergarten, 14th Street, Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk, April Fools, Oh What A World and especially... Waiting For A Dream! Just to name a few of my favorites. :fisch: And as a bonus Another Believer. :naughty:

I hope he will play 11:11, Movies of Myself, This Love Affair, Go Or Go Ahead, Beautiful Child, Do I Disappoint You, Sanssouci, Evil Angel, Tiergarten, 14th Street, Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk, April Fools, Oh What A World and especially... Waiting For A Dream! Just to name a few of my favorites. :fisch: And as a bonus Another Believer. :naughty:

That's only "a few" of your favourites? :naughty:

My favourites too! I think Rufus has to play at least three hours in Finland. We just can't get enough. :naughty:

Three hours is the absolute minimum. I think that whatever he decides to play... Well, we're gonna like it a lot! :wink2::glasses3:

Sure! :punk:

Is there anybody else who is a member of his fan forum? I joined it today and started immediately promote Mika. :naughty: