lol, well you have good reason to be excited!

I don't know w h y -- but I am just not excited about seeing NKOTB at all :boxed: and MUCH to my suprise! At this point I am only going for my son! hhhmmm.... I thought it was just because after seeing MIKA live - nothing else could compare... but when I found out Rufus was coming to Florida -- it was as if someone had said MIKA is coming tomorrow! I was :insane:

I dunno wat is wrong with me :blink:

You are so welcome:wink2:

Hehe hard choice as to which you should be more excited about hehe

NKOTB are starting their tour in my city :fisch: And their first performance ever as a reunited band was here in Toronto at the MMVAs (Much Music Video Awards...you can Youtube it).:naughty::roftl:

ARE you going to see them?????

I don't know w h y -- but I am just not excited about seeing NKOTB at all :boxed: and MUCH to my suprise! At this point I am only going for my son! hhhmmm.... I thought it was just because after seeing MIKA live - nothing else could compare... but when I found out Rufus was coming to Florida -- it was as if someone had said MIKA is coming tomorrow! I was :insane:

Well, I wouldn't feel bad about it. Honestly, I haven't been over the top excited. I love them, but I am only going for some fun. I know that they're def not going to be like they used to be, so.... that's def going to play into things.

Well, I wouldn't feel bad about it. Honestly, I haven't been over the top excited. I love them, but I am only going for some fun. I know that they're def not going to be like they used to be, so.... that's def going to play into things.

Yeah.... I guess I just need to look at it from a different perspective - just have a night of fun out with my son!!!! :punk:

I'M going to see RUFUS!!!!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Congrats!!! Let us know how it went then, all right? :wink2:

He's fantastic live. He did an acoustic show in Finland and I met him after the concert. Greeeat! :wub2:

By the way your avatar... I have that kind of a mask that is red. I have worn it to some Mika gigs and to other gigs too. :naughty: I'm going to buy another one soon! :punk:

but when I found out Rufus was coming to Florida -- it was as if someone had said MIKA is coming tomorrow! I was :insane:

I was even more excited about seeing Rufus than I've ever been about seeing Mika.

Can't wait to go see him again..he's amazing

Congrats!!! Let us know how it went then, all right? :wink2:

He's fantastic live. He did an acoustic show in Finland and I met him after the concert. Greeeat! :wub2:

By the way your avatar... I have that kind of a mask that is red. I have worn it to some Mika gigs and to other gigs too. :naughty: I'm going to buy another one soon! :punk:

Wow! I hope we get to meet Rufus! That would make my life complete! :blush-anim-cl: Ooohhh Red - I bet that is beautiful! I am trying to find the perfect mask for the MFC Masquerade Ball. Where did you find yours?

I was even more excited about seeing Rufus than I've ever been about seeing Mika.

Can't wait to go see him again..he's amazing

I am evn more excited now! I have heard absolutely nothing but FABULOUS things about seeing Rufus live -- and I know he won't disappoint! I don't think I could EVER get more excited about ANYONE as I do Mika! But-- Rufus is RIGHT there!!!!! :naughty:

Hey guys!

check out the new thread I posted: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1656973#post1656973

help my brothers band out and vote for them!

they could win a 20 night college tour and free recording time!

Sorry to spam! haha, your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Now, I'll say something about rufus,haha....

I love Cigarrets and chocolate milk andsanssouci :)

Wow! I hope we get to meet Rufus! That would make my life complete! :blush-anim-cl: Ooohhh Red - I bet that is beautiful! I am trying to find the perfect mask for the MFC Masquerade Ball. Where did you find yours?

In a fancy dress shop in Finland. I had many people asking me about it in London. :naughty: That sounds like my kind of party. Too bad it's so far away. :(

I have to spam this thread with a picture of...

SV102926_eyes.jpg

...me and Rufio! :wub2::naughty:

He's the keyboardist of Palladium. The drummer Rocky is in love with my mask! I'm going to give him a mask when I see him again. :naughty:

In a fancy dress shop in Finland. I had many people asking me about it in London. :naughty: That sounds like my kind of party. Too bad it's so far away. :(

I have to spam this thread with a picture of...

SV102926_eyes.jpg

...me and Rufio! :wub2::naughty:

He's the keyboardist of Palladium. The drummer Rocky is in love with my mask! I'm going to give him a mask when I see him again. :naughty:

WOW! That is SO beautiful!!!! L O V E the picture!!! :wub2:

Yeah... Too bad I got a couple of balloons on my head at two gigs after that. I broke my mask twice and later took the big feathers off 'cause one of them had broken. And I didn't want to prevent people from seeing behind me. :wink2:

Yeah... Too bad I got a couple of balloons on my head at two gigs after that. I broke my mask twice and later took the big feathers off 'cause one of them had broken. And I didn't want to prevent people from seeing behind me. :wink2:

Oh my :roftl: ...still looks good even without the feathers!!!!

And Rocky still loved my mask when I went to Leicester in May just to see Palladium. :wub2: I explained him that I took the big feathers off and he was like: "What are you talking about, it's lovely!" Didn't notice a thing. :sneaky2::lmao:

And Rocky still loved my mask when I went to Leicester in May just to see Palladium. :wub2: I explained him that I took the big feathers off and he was like: "What are you talking about, it's lovely!" Didn't notice a thing. :sneaky2::lmao:

Sounds JUST like a m a n!!! :lmao:

Ahaha! That's right! :roftl:

Before the gig started he shouted "great mask" at me from behind his drums. :naughty: HE is lovely! :wub2:

I was the only one with a mask there. :naughty:

Awwww!!!! :wub2:

Now -- I see W H Y you wear it!!!!! :roftl:

And it works for most! The other Palladium guys haven't said anything about it... Except Fez (guitarist) when I met him for the first time in Feb. He asked me if I was sure we hadn't met before 'cause he recognized the mask! :naughty: I might have posted a pic of it on their MySpace. :blush-anim-cl:

And it works for most! The other Palladium guys haven't said anything about it... Except Fez (guitarist) when I met him for the first time in Feb. He asked me if I was sure we hadn't met before 'cause he recognized the mask! :naughty: I might have posted a pic of it on their MySpace. :blush-anim-cl:

hhhmmm... perhaps I should wear my mask when I see Rufus!!!! :das:

• 2 weeks later...
I'M going to see RUFUS!!!!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Congrats!!! :punk: I met him in April fools here in Finland and it was AWE! He's def one of the nicest celebrities I know and what a great talent he's on stage! :wub2:

Congrats!!! :punk: I met him in April fools here in Finland and it was AWE! He's def one of the nicest celebrities I know and what a great talent he's on stage! :wub2:

OH!!! You are making me even more excited!!! Does he do Meet & Greets with fans like Mika? Is he hard to meet???? Help me out here with the stalking part! :roftl: