Thank you! Interesting woman she seems to be though I don`t know much of her music. This made me curious.

You are so welcome. My mom found it and thought that people would like to read it. I don't know much about her music but maybe I will check it out soon:wink2:

This is my story...

Today, I had my iPod out and Rufus Wainwright's "Across the Universe" was playing. My friend picked up my iPod, put the headphones in her ears and was like, "what's this? it sounds weird" I was thinking to myself, "excuse me?!?" But ended up telling her that Rufus Wainwright is awesome:biggrin2: She obviously doesn't know what good music is...

This is my story...

Today, I had my iPod out and Rufus Wainwright's "Across the Universe" was playing. My friend picked up my iPod, put the headphones in her ears and was like, "what's this? it sounds weird" I was thinking to myself, "excuse me?!?" But ended up telling her that Rufus Wainwright is awesome:biggrin2: She obviously doesn't know what good music is...

Well, she has a right for her opinion, and her own taste. There is no such a thing as a general taste..

But if you like Rufus I think you have a good taste :thumb_yello:

Well, she has a right for her opinion, and her own taste. There is no such a thing as a general taste..

But if you like Rufus I think you have a good taste :thumb_yello:

I know, I know. But the way she said "weird" and the look she had on her face...I could say some things about the music she listens to:roftl:

• 4 weeks later...
I'M going to see RUFUS!!!!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

You lucky, lucky lady!!!:thumb_yello: I'm sort of jealous right now hehe but in a good way because I'm happy for you.:wink2:

I've never seen Rufus Wainwright in concert but I would toally love to:biggrin2:

You lucky, lucky lady!!!:thumb_yello: I'm sort of jealous right now hehe but in a good way because I'm happy for you.:wink2:

I've never seen Rufus Wainwright in concert but I would toally love to:biggrin2:

OH - either have I!!!! I am SO excited!!! Rufus is SO :das:

OH - either have I!!!! I am SO excited!!! Rufus is SO :das:

He IS really awesome. Such great talent for sure.

I'd mention Rufus Wainwright at school and they'd be like:shocked:

Then I would have to sing Hallelujah (embarassing myself because I can't sing very well) and mention Shrek to them:naughty:

He IS really awesome. Such great talent for sure.

I'd mention Rufus Wainwright at school and they'd be like:shocked:

Then I would have to sing Hallelujah (embarassing myself because I can't sing very well) and mention Shrek to them:naughty:

:lmao:

My Best Friend HATES Rufus!!! I am like HOW can you have such GREAT taste in music -- and then hate Rufus!!!! -- personally, I think she just needs to listen to him more! I am going to lock her up and make her listen to Poses all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

:lmao:

My Best Friend HATES Rufus!!! I am like HOW can you have such GREAT taste in music -- and then hate Rufus!!!! -- personally, I think she just needs to listen to him more! I am going to lock her up and make her listen to Poses all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

Really? What cupboard would she fit in?:roftl:

:lmao: sadly I think it might kill her -- rather then make her appreciate him :blink:

I know- you can't make her like him, she has her own preferences. Just know that you appreaciate Mr Rainwright and that's all that matters:wink2:

I know- you can't make her like him, she has her own preferences. Just know that you appreaciate Mr Rainwright and that's all that matters:wink2:

ha ha ha tis true!!!!! But, my kids on the other hand -- OH how I torture them with Rufus on long car rides :roftl:

Have fun, Holly. Saw him last year with my boyfriend and it was a fantastic show.

Thank you :huglove: I n e v e r thought I would get to see him!!!! I think I am MORE excited about Rufus then I am NKOTB!!!! :naughty:

Thank you :huglove: I n e v e r thought I would get to see him!!!! I think I am MORE excited about Rufus then I am NKOTB!!!! :naughty:

You are so welcome:wink2:

Hehe hard choice as to which you should be more excited about hehe

NKOTB are starting their tour in my city :fisch: And their first performance ever as a reunited band was here in Toronto at the MMVAs (Much Music Video Awards...you can Youtube it).:naughty::roftl: