Sad things aside, I just found out that Rufus is coming to Helsinki in May! He's coming to the same venue again (which I love). Yay! :woot_jump:

OH yay!!! I am glad to see him touring again! I think it can only do him GOOD! :wub2: I hope he comes back near me sometime soon - cause I sure do miss him!!!! :sad:

Sad things aside, I just found out that Rufus is coming to Helsinki in May! He's coming to the same venue again (which I love). Yay! :woot_jump:

Any idea if the gig is sold out? Can't find tickets... Would love to see him!

Edit: Sorry, i found it, tickets are available since March the 1, but I will be in London that time! Oh, no...

Edited by tiibet

Yep, I just found that info :teehee: I have never seen him live so would love to see him now :wub2:

You HAVE to see him! He is amazing live. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I noticed you're in London next Monday. If you want a ticket I can help you. :thumb_yello:

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :crybaby:

I am SO happy for yall . . . JUST wishing I could go too!!!! :tears:

Tiibet . . there is NOTHING like seeing Rufus for the FIRST time LIVE! :wub2:

I want a full report!!!! :fangurl:

Awwww Holly! :huglove: I so wish you could come with us... If we manage to get tickets, we will send your love to him. :wub2::fangurl:

Awwww Holly! :huglove: I so wish you could come with us... If we manage to get tickets, we will send your love to him. :wub2::fangurl:

Aaaawwww thank you!!! :huglove:

I miss him SSSOOOOO bad . . . and since everything that has happened - well, I just want to wrap my arms around him and hold on tight for a second!!!! :wub2:

Aaaawwww thank you!!! :huglove:

I miss him SSSOOOOO bad . . . and since everything that has happened - well, I just want to wrap my arms around him and hold on tight for a second!!!! :wub2:

He is probably going to promote his new CD all over the world so I'm pretty sure he'll tour also in USA. :harp:

I really hope you get to see him again one day. :wub2:

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :crybaby:

I am SO happy for yall . . . JUST wishing I could go too!!!! :tears:

Tiibet . . there is NOTHING like seeing Rufus for the FIRST time LIVE! :wub2:

I want a full report!!!! :fangurl:

Holly, I think of you every time I listen to Rufus! :wub2:

I'm sure he will tour in US very soon :huglove:

I'm really excited, because I haven't seen him live earlier... Well, it's not like seeing Mika :teehee: but it'll be fun :biggrin2:

It actually is... :teehee::naughty:

Fingers crossed that I manage to get those tickets on Monday. :thumb_yello:

You will!

You texted me last night to tell me that you had got tickets for the third row, center. :mf_rosetinted: I just wondered how on earth you got the tickets already at night since they weren't even for sale yet! :roftl: I don't think I've ever seen a dream in which I know exactly what day it is, let alone time! :shocked:

Are you sure you didn't get the tickets already? :naughty:

You will!

You texted me last night to tell me that you had got tickets for the third row, center. :mf_rosetinted: I just wondered how on earth you got the tickets already at night since they weren't even for sale yet! :roftl: I don't think I've ever seen a dream in which I know exactly what day it is, let alone time! :shocked:

Are you sure you didn't get the tickets already? :naughty:

Nice flashforward :naughty:

Edit: Actually I did. :roftl:

Edited by Anzuzu

Rufus is coming to Portugal in May! :biggrin2: Let's see if I can get tickets!

Good luck with your tickets! :thumb_yello: Is it before or after the gig in Finland? He is playing here on 25th May.

Edit: Just noticed there is a presale on http://www.rufuswainwright.com/tour/ :) Go and get your tickets!

I'm so excited for Ru's new album!! I'm so glad he's releasing more of the sonnet compositions!

Me too! I'm really looking forward to this album. :wub2:

Edited by Anzuzu

He is probably going to promote his new CD all over the world so I'm pretty sure he'll tour also in USA. :harp:

I really hope you get to see him again one day. :wub2:

That is very true!!! But, it is not that easy . . in fact - I have NO CLUE what is wrong with me? I don't get it! :dunno: I L O V E Rufus more then <anything> . . . yet, I have never travelled outside of my state to see him live!? I have travelled a total of 7,000 miles to see Mika . . . so WHY can I not hop on a plane to see Ru!?

. . . I think I know the answer -

with Mika we get the WHOLE package - I mean we get the concert of our lives that we are completely involved in . . . and we get the meet ups and the queues with our fellow MFCers that we spend half our lives talking to on here! It is JUST the best experience EVER! There is NOT that kind of fellowship amungst Rufus fans - UNLESS, of course you are going to see a Rufus show and fellow MFCers are going to be there - then you sorta get the BEST of both worlds, huh!!!! :aah:

Holly, I think of you every time I listen to Rufus! :wub2:

I'm sure he will tour in US very soon :huglove:

I'm really excited, because I haven't seen him live earlier... Well, it's not like seeing Mika :teehee: but it'll be fun :biggrin2:

Aaawww that is the SWEETEST thing I ever heard!!!! :wub2:

Aaahhh the first time is AMAZING! I am with you on that though - it is NOT like seeing Mika at all . . . <at least the RuShows I went to were VERY subdued and well - <can't find the words> . . . with Mika it is BLAM in your face - and you are SCREAMING at the top of your lungs and singing and dancing and SCREAMING and crying and JUST totally involved in the show - in every song.

With Rufus - you just sit back in your sw-anky chair, and listen. And watch this beautiful creature do magic on the piano keys - and you close your eyes and you can feel every beat of the song in your heart - like your heart is beating Poses - and then you look up and realize that he is R E A L - and he is right there in the same room with you - breathing the SAME air, and you are SO close yet so far away - and you just want to reach out and touch him. And the music - and HIS VOICE move you so much that the tears just start to flow. It is SUCH a different experience - and JUST as powerful in it's own way! You do not walk out of that venue the same! :wub2:

With Rufus - you just sit back in your sw-anky chair, and listen. And watch this beautiful creature do magic on the piano keys - and you close your eyes and you can feel every beat of the song in your heart - like your heart is beating Poses - and then you look up and realize that he is R E A L - and he is right there in the same room with you - breathing the SAME air, and you are SO close yet so far away - and you just want to reach out and touch him. And the music - and HIS VOICE move you so much that the tears just start to flow. It is SUCH a different experience - and JUST as powerful in it's own way! You do not walk out of that venue the same! :wub2:

Wow, really can't wait!! :wub2: Bought my tickets today!!! :biggrin2: And thanks for telling Holly, because I didn't know what to expect. Sounds different, but beautiful!

Edited by tiibet

Wow, really can't wait!! :wub2: Bought my tickets today!!! :biggrin2: And thanks for telling Holly, because I didn't know what to expect. Sounds different, but beautiful!

I am SO excited for you!!! He is truly one in a million! Just LIKE Mika - on the complete opposite end of the spectrum though!!! :teehee:

:wub2:

You couldn't have described it any better. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I'm so glad they had a presale for Helsinki. :thumb_yello: This spring is going to be amazing. :teehee:

You couldn't have described it any better. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I'm so glad they had a presale for Helsinki. :thumb_yello: This spring is going to be amazing. :teehee:

Oh - I could have, if i would have taken my time! :lmao:

Ooohhh did all of you guys get good seats with the pre-sale!? :fangurl: