Awwww, I understand :huglove:I haven't seen Rufus live either, I have really no idea how it is. He touring a lot though, I hope you can find another suitable date.

. . . OH! :doh: it all makes sense NOW!!!!! :teehee: HAD you seen him live - you would have NEVER been able to make such a statement! :freak:

Alright, looks like I won't be able to make it to Helsinki... just found out that I have a reeeeaally important exam - exactly on 25th May! No way to postpone it to some other day... Now that's what I call being depressed :crybaby:

everyone should immediately say how sorry they are, just to make me feel a little better)

also, now I have a not-useful-anymore ticket, if anyone needs it.

I am SSSSSOOOOOO sorry sweetie!!!!!! THE O N L Y consolation I can offer is the fact that you have yet to see him live - so you REALLY don't know j u s t what you are missing!!!!! THERE will be another time! THERE WILL!

:huglove:

I am SSSSSOOOOOO sorry sweetie!!!!!! THE O N L Y consolation I can offer is the fact that you have yet to see him live - so you REALLY don't know j u s t what you are missing!!!!! THERE will be another time! THERE WILL!

Thaaaanks so much! :huglove:

This is an interesting thought, really - me being unable to see how much I am missing :original:

It's still sad, though :tears: but now I am even more determined to see Rufus as soon as possible :wink2:

Thaaaanks so much! :huglove:

This is an interesting thought, really - me being unable to see how much I am missing :original:

It's still sad, though :tears: but now I am even more determined to see Rufus as soon as possible :wink2:

It is true! I know you feel sad, that is to be expected :sad: BUT, if you 'KNEW' what you were missing you would be - in a word - okay two words . . . UTTERLY devastated! :crybaby: I like your determination! YOU will see Rufus - and you will appreciate it all the more!

It is true! I know you feel sad, that is to be expected :sad: BUT, if you 'KNEW' what you were missing you would be - in a word - okay two words . . . UTTERLY devastated! :crybaby: I like your determination! YOU will see Rufus - and you will appreciate it all the more!

Yeah I'm already searching for possibilities in Tallinn or Warsaw... nothing's clear though, but I'll keep looking :wink2:

thanks for your support, it means so much now :huglove:

Yeah I'm already searching for possibilities in Tallinn or Warsaw... nothing's clear though, but I'll keep looking :wink2:

thanks for your support, it means so much now :huglove:

Oooohh that's g r e a t!!!! Let us know if you are able to get to another show!!!!!! That woud be fabulous!!! Good LUCK! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

O

M

G

Just got home form Rufus' gig... Like... WOW! :wub2:

I'm not a huge fan, so I'm not really biased, you can believe me when I say it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

His voice just gets you in a way you cannot describe! I'm blown away. :wub2:

He didn't do Hallellujah (and for that I will never forgive him :aah: LOL) but he did Poses, Cigarretes and Chocolate Milk, Going To a Town and a beautiful song by the McGarrigle sisters, The Walking Song. Utterly brilliant! :wub2:

He seems a very funny guy, told some cool stories about his visits to Portugal, talked about his mom, his sisters, his dad,...

Really, and amazing evening! I'm in love! :aah: If I could go to Lisbon tomorrow, I guess I'd go to his gig there. :teehee:

Edited by Mary

O

M

G

Just got home form Rufus' gig... Like... WOW! :wub2:

I'm not a huge fan, so I'm not really biased, you can believe me when I say it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

His voice just gets you in a way you cannot describe! I'm blown away. :wub2:

He didn't do Hallellujah (and for that I will never forgive him :aah: LOL) but he did Poses, Cigarretes and Chocolate Milk, Going To a Town and a beautiful song by the McGarrigle sisters, The Walking Song. Utterly brilliant! :wub2:

He seems a very funny guy, told some cool stories about his visits to Portugal, talked about his mom, his sisters, his dad,...

Really, and amazing evening! I'm in love! :aah: If I could go to Lisbon tomorrow, I guess I'd go to his gig there. :teehee:

AAAHHHH Mary!!!!!!!

I am just sitting here right now listening to Rufus! :rolls_eyes:

Was that your FIRST time seeing him live! :stretcher:

Did you meet him afterwards!? :das:

AAAHHHH Mary!!!!!!!

I am just sitting here right now listening to Rufus! :rolls_eyes:

Was that your FIRST time seeing him live! :stretcher:

Did you meet him afterwards!? :das:

It was my first time seeing him, yeah...but certainly not the last one! :wub2:

I didn't meet him, I had to go home right after the gig, but I was so happy I didn't really mind! :naughty:

I thought twice before I bought the ticket, because I had no-one to go with...but I'm really happy I decided to go alone, because it was sooo worth it! One of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard!

Need to see him again! :aah:

It was my first time seeing him, yeah...but certainly not the last one! :wub2:

I didn't meet him, I had to go home right after the gig, but I was so happy I didn't really mind! :naughty:

I thought twice before I bought the ticket, because I had no-one to go with...but I'm really happy I decided to go alone, because it was sooo worth it! One of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard!

Need to see him again! :aah:

Aahhh what a special night. I would totally go see Rufus all alone! :fangurl: He is AMAZING live - DID you cry!? :teehee: I could NEVER hear Poses LIVE and NOT cry!!! :freak:

Hopefully next time you will be able to wait for him - cause you HAVE to meet him - he is TOO sweet - SO beautiful inside and out!~ :swoon:

Aahhh what a special night. I would totally go see Rufus all alone! :fangurl: He is AMAZING live - DID you cry!? :teehee: I could NEVER hear Poses LIVE and NOT cry!!! :freak:

Hopefully next time you will be able to wait for him - cause you HAVE to meet him - he is TOO sweet - SO beautiful inside and out!~ :swoon:

I didn't cry, but I had the chills running down my spine...

Really, I knew he had a great voice, but daaaamn!

I bet you agree with me when I say that when he's singing, it seems you're alone with him in the venue... :wub2:

I know, he seemed such a funny and sweet guy, I hope I'll meet him someday!

I didn't cry, but I had the chills running down my spine...

Really, I knew he had a great voice, but daaaamn!

I bet you agree with me when I say that when he's singing, it seems you're alone with him in the venue... :wub2:

I know, he seemed such a funny and sweet guy, I hope I'll meet him someday!

I don't KNOW H O W you made it through the entire show without a single tear! :freak: But, y e s - I totally agree with you!!!!!! I did not SEE, hear, feel or sense another human being in the entire place! I'd swear it was JUST Rufus and I and he was singing to ME! :fangurl:

:teehee:

. . . BUT, seriously he IS *M A G I C* like that! :swoon:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm seeing him this saturday! :blush-anim-cl:

and now i'm all thrilled, reading your posts! :wub2:

will report! :wink2:

O M G . . . your FIRST time seeing him! :stretcher:

TAKE tissues!!!!!!! Be prepared to be moved beyond all imagination!!!! And P L E A S E d o report back!!!!! :swoon:

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY ROBI!!!!!! :huglove:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm seeing him this saturday! :blush-anim-cl:

and now i'm all thrilled, reading your posts! :wub2:

will report! :wink2:

I'm looking forward to your report, Robi, I need to wait three more weeks! :biggrin2:

wow...you make me feel all emotional!

i'm sure i'll enjoy him! :wub2:

we have a date here then..let's say on sunday!:wink2:

HOW familiar are you with his music!? TRUST ME t h a t aspect alone makes a WORLD of difference! I want to make a BET - but, of course you have to be completely h o n e s t!!!! I BET that you will CRY if he sings Poses!!! :teehee: TAKE a whole BOX of tissues (because he has been singing it lately) I have only heard him sing that song live ONCE . . . . And beleive you me - I CRIED enough for the entire WORLD those 3 minutes!!!!! :freak:

YAY we have a date SUNDAY!!!! HEy - I will be HERE! I haven't had a date in y e a r s! :das:

ok then! deal! :naughty:

*makes a note to take tissues*

Next time I see Rufus I will be well prepared!

SOFT TISSUES and WATERPROOF MASCARA!

NOTHING like seeing Rufus after a show with black streaks running down your face. :teehee: Oh - and NOT having a tissue and crying like the heaven's flood gates were opened right over your head! Someone gave me a HARD rough <cheap bathroom hand napkin> my nose was sore for a WEEK! :roftl:

so in short...i must be happy i'm going to cry a lot?

:naughty:

YEAH! :freak:

You are going to get totally wrapped up in him . . . and l o s t for an hour, SO different then Mika gigs . . .Mika gigs are WILD - FUN - FULL of nonstop energy - Rufus is SO calm - calming - and *d r e a m y* You will leave walking on . . . floating on a cloud! :wub2:

oh you're all breaking my heart :crybaby:

Oh sweetie, were you not able to make it to a different show? Don't worry though - he just announced a World Tour . . . you will get your chance! And it will be So worth the wait!!!!! I PROMISE! :huglove:

Oh sweetie, were you not able to make it to a different show? Don't worry though - he just announced a World Tour . . . you will get your chance! And it will be So worth the wait!!!!! I PROMISE! :huglove:

looks like this time I'm gonna miss it... but world tour sounds promising! Not all hope is lost then :wink2:

(that really cheered me up, actually! Thanks, Holly! :huglove: )