How many languages does Mika speak?

beryl

I don't understand, why does he say he speaks spanish when at the gig in Madrid he needed helpto speak it??? He has a good pronuntiation... but I think that it isn't enough to say that you speak a language... Are you with me??

Everything will come clear once he comes to Spain and gets interviewed by spanish journalists...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm...I love a man who can speak in foreign languages. It makes them smart, and I love it when guys are smart. You know, more stuf up there than down.....well.....there :P!

Anyway, I can only speak two languages, english and filipino. I took 3 years of french and half a year of spanish but nothing stuck. I wish I was able to speak more! :boxed:

I don't understand, why does he say he speaks spanish when at the gig in Madrid he needed helpto speak it??? He has a good pronuntiation... but I think that it isn't enough to say that you speak a language... Are you with me??

Everything will come clear once he comes to Spain and gets interviewed by spanish journalists...

I don't know, maybe he didn't want to mess up. I know that someone on here said he spoke Spanish to her mom and he sounded pretty fluent.

• 1 month later...
Didn't someone ask him at a gig if he speaks Arabic and he replied 'a little' in Arabic?
Yup I was just coming here to say that... he was asked if he spoke arabic and he said "shway" which means a little ... so I guess he speaks a bit of broken arabic... probably understands more than speaks?

I was going to get Jasmin to ask him when she sees him later in the year! We went a little nuts about the idea of Mika singing/speaking Arabic in the Lebanese Thread. :biggrin2:

I want a french audiobook read by Mika. Or an album. No, both!

I second this notion! An album in French or Arabic and featuring Spanish, and Mandarin. An album of the languages of the world. :wub2:

In some of the Hong Kong interviews he speaks mandarin/ cantonese. I don't remember all details but know in one of them he says he took a one hour class per week for a few years but spent more time gossiping, so am assuming this was during high school?

Mika knows some mandarin and he was trying to speak some cantonese. :roftl:

Here is the video of Mika was speaking mandarin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fCuc3eu1Ko#

and here's the video of he tried to speak some simple cantonese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2cSiBr_nF8

He said "I'm Mika"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika speaks Mandarin and Cantonese really lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God!!How can he speak so Sexy??/??

ahhh!!!!!!!...I love him to death.......XD....

He said that he has studied Mandarin for 9 years!!!!

I am very very happy....because I can speak Mandarin and Cantonese ...

and a little Italian and English...It makes me feel I am closer to Mika (but yeah we all know that in fact I am not...)...

I was going to get Jasmin to ask him when she sees him later in the year! We went a little nuts about the idea of Mika singing/speaking Arabic in the Lebanese Thread. :biggrin2:

I second this notion! An album in French or Arabic and featuring Spanish, and Mandarin. An album of the languages of the world. :wub2:

I knew you would revive this thread! We deffo. need a recording of this or some sort. :naughty:

In some of the Hong Kong interviews he speaks mandarin/ cantonese. I don't remember all details but know in one of them he says he took a one hour class per week for a few years but spent more time gossiping, so am assuming this was during high school?

Actually,he just says "hello" in cantonese & mandarin!

Also his pronunciation isn't quite correct!

Maybe we should invent the MIKA language and add all his interesting sounds he makes.

Yeaaah we shooould! We should call it.. Mikantisch or something.. :roftl: :roftl:

And.. It makes Mika even more sexier if he speaks more languages..

:wub2::roftl:

I knew you would revive this thread! We deffo. need a recording of this or some sort.:

You showed me where to go. :bleh:

I want something, anything in Arabic. Or I'll burst. Like a soap bubble. :roll1:

Maybe we should invent the MIKA language and add all his interesting sounds he makes.

Suggestions? :lol3: