mika music video dissappointment

joella

was well up for being in mika's next music video when it came up on the website i emailed them got my brother to come and waited with bated breath for them to tell me where is was going to be and now it's been cancelled it's not fair to get the fans hopes up and them smash them.

i am normally a shy person who doesn't do anything wild but i've spent 3 days preparing to go getting clothes makeup jewlery ready etc and now it's not on i am fuming and very upset i cant belive that they are allowed to waste peoples time and con them like that

:thumbdown:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what its been cancelled really?

well thats bad news for all you who could attend and were going to attend....but now there is a glimmer of hope for me the next time it is resheduled IF it is resheduled :biggrin2:

They advertised on Capital Radio website, and apparently they are still after applicant there so try it. I know how you feel. I'm just coming out of my shell myself. Very slowly mind you.

yeah no one knows for certain if it's been cancelled or change of plans are whatever, although there was another ad on the capital fm site so there could still be a chance.. and they've got til tomorrow to give us proper details of whats going on!!! They are not doing their jobs properly :thumbdown:

I'm so confused with this story.

The first email address, we ostly all received an email saying that the plans changed. No hope and then there's this new ad. Is this one cancelled as well?

in some emails it said the filming had been rescheduled and it was not going to take place (for now?), or smt along that line, I think.. in some others, it mentioned not needing (any)more (?) fans for the filming..

all emails are rather vague, though. I understand they don't wanna give details away as it's probably being filmed at lunch time in the very centre of london: go figure how crowded it'll be and it'd be otherwise.. but it's indeed much confusing for those who have applied.

in some emails it said the filming had been rescheduled and it was not going to take place (for now?), or smt along that line, I think.. in some others, it mentioned not needing (any)more (?) fans for the filming..

all emails are rather vague, though. I understand they don't wanna give details away as it's probably being filmed at lunch time in the very centre of london: go figure how crowded it'll be and it'd be otherwise.. but it's indeed much confusing for those who have applied.

yeah not only that it's like sooo close, they can't give details at like the last moment, some people don't live in london and need to plan out how they are gonna get there.... grrr i wish they thought this through properly

If it's not cancelled, those who actually ARE in it will get the info and details, eventually !

And that's why they send vague emails to those who are not in... They are automatically sent messages, no one really reads, so if you don't have the info, you're not in...

That's my opinion if it's not cancelled... If it is, they should say it !

If it's not cancelled, those who actually ARE in it will get the info and details, eventually !

And that's why they send vague emails to those who are not in... They are automatically sent messages, no one really reads, so if you don't have the info, you're not in...

That's my opinion if it's not cancelled... If it is, they should say it !

but then that would mean everyones not in? cos everyones getting very vague emails :thumbdown: or maybe some or just keeping seecccreeets :shocked:

yeah not only that it's like sooo close, they can't give details at like the last moment, some people don't live in london and need to plan out how they are gonna get there.... grrr i wish they thought this through properly

That's why they said not to come from far away !!

It has to be something that you can plan from the day before to the morning after, so if you live around central london, accessible by city trains or metro... So they can give you the details as late as possible to maintain the place secret.

Those who are in it and have no details yet (pretty everybody) should plan to sleep in london friday night, if they don't live there...

It has to be something that you can plan from the day before to the morning after, so if you live around central london, accessible by city trains or metro... So they can give you the details as late as possible to maintain the place secret.

Those who are in it and have no details yet (pretty everybody) should plan to sleep in london friday night, if they don't live there...

well the things people will do for mika XD (don't really blame them though lol). We'll just have to wait til tomorrow I'm guessing, or we might not even get any other information at all, but they shouldn't get people's hopes ups at all, i mean they didn't even plan this out properly, the bloody artist hardly knows anything about it himself! whats that about

But it's gonna be awfully crowded in London my English teacher told me. So the chance that you'll find a cheap hotel isn't very big on this short term...

i think it's a completely careless way of conducting this although, don't you agree? they should select beforehand a limited # of people, if they want to keep everything in secrecy and limit this "contest" to londoners or people living nearby the city. that'd be fair and clear.

But it's gonna be awfully crowded in London my English teacher told me. So the chance that you'll find a cheap hotel isn't very big on this short term...

I know, that's why they say not to come from too far away :wink2: At least, you can't blame them for that, they said it from the beginning.

And they are maybe organized, but it's quite hard to plan something secret, i guess, and maintain it secret til the end !!

And they never said Mika would be there, so why would he be aware of the filming ? I know it's his video, but he's not head of everything... Even if he would like to ! Life's hard... :wink2: It must be something filmed with people to get 3 or 4 images of "big girls" and put it in the video... I don't know, i'm just guessing, but it's what it seems like to me...

i think it's a completely careless way of conducting this although, don't you agree? they should select beforehand a limited # of people, if they want to keep everything in secrecy and limit this "contest" to londoners or people living nearby the city. that'd be fair and clear.

I don't have any auction in their society, and know nothing but what i read here... :biggrin2:

But they made everybody aware that it would be somewhere in central London and that it would be better for us not to come from too far ! So if you decided to come from the "bottom of England" (no offense here), you have to assume it and the difficulties it leads to, cause they said that to everybody... I think it was quite clear in the first and only email i got, replying to the one i sent, asking WHERE it would be filmed...

And we know nothing about the intern oragnization of that, and i'm quite sure they are organized and know exactly what they are doing, even if we don't understand... As i said, it must remain secret and they should sent the last information friday evening, to the only people who are in the video... In my opinion...