New here!

mikaluvr

Hi all you Mika fans!

I am new to the site. I have been checking it out and it is great. Another place to get my fill of MIKA!!!!! I heard Grace Kelly about a month ago on the radio and then a week or so later found out who it was by and have been crazy for Mika ever since. I have watched all the videos of him on Utube at least 3 times each!! I can't get enough of him.

Look forward to chatting and learning more of Mika!

Natalie

In the U.S.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all you Mika fans!

I am new to the site. I have been checking it out and it is great. Another place to get my fill of MIKA!!!!! I heard Grace Kelly about a month ago on the radio and then a week or so later found out who it was by and have been crazy for Mika ever since. I have watched all the videos of him on Utube at least 3 times each!! I can't get enough of him.

Look forward to chatting and learning more of Mika!

Natalie

In the U.S.

welcome :biggrin2:

Hi Natalie! Just curious, where did you hear Mika on the radio? I live on the east coast and haven't heard him yet, but my husband did. (Philly area radio station)

Welcome to our Mikaland area of cyberspace where we all are in Mikalove.

Hi Natalie! Just curious, where did you hear Mika on the radio? I live on the east coast and haven't heard him yet, but my husband did. (Philly area radio station)

Welcome to our Mikaland area of cyberspace where we all are in Mikalove.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! That is funny - I am in Salt Lake City, Utah. I would think you'd hear him first there. We don't hear him a lot though so I have started sending in "equests" to the radio stations! The stations need to get with it!! :naughty: