Mika @ T4 On The Beach, Weston-Super-Mare Beach, UK

Yoppappop

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

just recieved a text off you but its in two halfs!!!

hahah wouldnt it be funny if you bumped into mika...oh hello im the penguin :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Rak1 has a magical phone that can actually get onto and post on the mikafanclub:biggrin2:

i wish i had a phone like that ...then i would never have to leave the mikafanclub :naughty: :naughty:

:bleh:

yeah Rak1 has a magical phone that can actually get onto and post on the mikafanclub:biggrin2:

i wish i had a phone like that ...then i would never have to leave the mikafanclub :naughty: :naughty:

i can do it on my phone to but only when i have wireless around :bleh:

i could pay to have internet all the time but its to expenssive and im home most of the time anyway

i guess the only time i would really find having acess to the MFC via a mobile phone is just after or just before a mika concert so i could pass on details to everyone who was patiently waiting for info :naughty::thumb_yello:

i guess the only time i would really find having acess to the MFC via a mobile phone is just after or just before a mika concert so i could pass on details to everyone who was patiently waiting for info :naughty::thumb_yello:

yeah its something to do to....while waiting for hours ;)

You are all very welcome, at the moment with my computer down, and BT apparently attempting to avoid me, this is a godsend.

The service station I saw them at, is just outside my hometown in Wiltshire, I've worked there myself a few times down the years.

I went into the petrol station on my way out, my nieces best friend who is a recent Mika convert(coming with me to Bournemouth in November) was serving big Ms mum and warning her to divert at exit13 as it's flooded just past there.

and a few minutes later his sister, who came in singing GK for some strange reason. It made my nieces friend laugh.

I told her quietly who she was serving, and being the true professional she said nothing.

So that was my bit of excitement ,amazing didn't meet him, but saw his family. Oh well it was nice to do that at least.

Ok. Firstly, a complete nightmare getting there. It took us 3 hours to get somewhere that should take 1 hour 15 mins..........

Stopped to get food - 2 burgers and 3 chips costing me £17.50! Nearly collapsed!!!!! The chips were those crappy tiny trays that you could fit about 20 on!! 25 if you're lucky and don't drop any!!!

My jeans were soaked pretty much straight away but nevermind. Got a Carlsberg and enjoyed Akon. (Missed Calvin Harris as we had only just got there and needed a waz.)

Went to go and change baby but they wouldn't let us out after we were in!!!!! Wish somebody had told us - luckily we did have the change bag and everything with us.It's just that we would have had a bit of space in the Rangy to change bab - couldn't see any baby change anywhere at all so i asked the security people who said that they didn't think that they had any!!!!!!! I rushed over to the first woman i saw with a baby and asked her, but she had only just arrived so didn't know.

We ended up going in the first aid tent! Thanks lots to them for their help!

We went for a walk along the top bit where they had the other stages and i bought a white hat.:biggrin2: Had to have summat and am soooooo glad!!! - that i DIDN'T take my Little Bo Peep outfit because it would have been a nightmare trying to get changed anywhere and also, with 30,000 people - Mika would not have seen me anyway!!

We had a walk round, sat down and chilled out. I enjoyed listening and singing to 'Something kinds ooh' - then realised that i better get my arse in gear and battle through the thousands to get ready for Mika! It was 3.50 pm - hoped half hour would be enough time to get down there.

I left Ian and Tallulah and made my run for it!

I made my way through loads of people but ended up on the opposite side of the stage to Mika, but not all that far away from the stage - far too many people though so.......

I screamed best i could for him and i wore a MFC Flashing Heart for him, although he wouldn't have been able to see it!! Impossible - it really WAS a joke!

Mika was very different............hard to explain.....dunno whether or not it's cuz there were 30,000 people and he didn't know how they'd react or what, but he wasn't his usual self. It was nice for Martin and Mikey to have a strut around the stage for 'Big Girl'. :biggrin2: , and it was great to see lollipop girl for 'Grace Kelly'. 'Love Today' was brilliant - i took my heart off and waved it in the air, and of course, i sang all the songs like a mad woman, screaming and clapping my hands, in NORMAL clothing, which, i haven't done since January! LOL!!! So, it was a bit strange wearing jeans seeing Mika.:shocked: Of course Little Bo Peep will return, but perhaps not until after Glasgow - gonna have to do summat else as can't get my Shepherd's crook on the plane, but that's another story......

It was over and done with in what seemed like 2 minutes.

I was very happy to go and see Mika - although i was gutted i couldn't take Tallulah to see him. They had to 'try' and watch the big screen from the top, it was sooooo packed, i really can't explain what it was like trying to get through.:shocked:

I had won a £10 gift card from the TKMaxx text comp, so that was alright.

We decided to leave at 5 to try and beat everyone - what a joke. Tallulah was screaming, people were pushing in and being really impatient and we were in the car queue for 2 hours.....bit more. The traffic after that was awful!

We stopped for 40 mins for food and that and eventually got home just after 11.15......as i said before, it takes 1 hour 15 minutes usually, and it took us 5 and a half hours to get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was extremely pissed off as you can imagine, we all had sunburn aswell and i felt absolutely terrible for my poor little babba who was tired and had a long day and she needed to go night nights.

I've come to the conclusion that i won't be going to anything like this again in the near future unless someone can look after babba.

It would have been nice if Mika at least knew i was there to show support but he didn't.:blink: Far too many people, that's the trouble with things like this / festivals etc - nevermind, can't wait for the next gig. :biggrin2:

Bring on Glasgow! :thumb_yello:

Ok. Firstly, a complete nightmare getting there. It took us 3 hours to get somewhere that should take 1 hour 15 mins..........

Stopped to get food - 2 burgers and 3 chips costing me £17.50! Nearly collapsed!!!!! The chips were those crappy tiny trays that you could fit about 20 on!! 25 if you're lucky and don't drop any!!!

My jeans were soaked pretty much straight away but nevermind. Got a Carlsberg and enjoyed Akon. (Missed Calvin Harris as we had only just got there and needed a waz.)

Went to go and change baby but they wouldn't let us out after we were in!!!!! Wish somebody had told us - luckily we did have the change bag and everything with us.It's just that we would have had a bit of space in the Rangy to change bab - couldn't see any baby change anywhere at all so i asked the security people who said that they didn't think that they had any!!!!!!! I rushed over to the first woman i saw with a baby and asked her, but she had only just arrived so didn't know.

We went for a walk along the top bit where they had the other stages and i bought a white hat.:biggrin2: Had to have summat and am soooooo glad!!! - that i DIDN'T take my Little Bo Peep outfit because it would have been a nightmare trying to get changed anywhere and also, with 30,000 people - Mika would not have seen me anyway!!

We had a walk round, sat down and chilled out. I enjoyed listening and singing to 'Something kinds ooh' - then realised that i better get my arse in gear and battle through the thousands to get ready for Mika! It was 3.50 pm - hoped half hour would be enough time to get down there.

I made my way through loads of people but ended up on the opposite side of the stage to Mika, but not all that far away from the stage - far too many people though so.......

I screamed best i could for him and i wore a MFC Flashing Heart for him, although he wouldn't have been able to see it!! Impossible - it really WAS a joke!

Mika was very different............hard to explain.....dunno whether or not it's cuz there were 30,000 people and he didn't know how they'd react or what, but he wasn't his usual self. It was nice for Martin and Mikey to have a strut around the stage for 'Big Girl'. :biggrin2: , and it was great to see lollipop girl for 'Grace Kelly'. 'Love Today' was brilliant - i took my heart off and waved it in the air, and of course, i sang all the songs like a mad woman, screaming and clapping my hands, in NORMAL clothing, which, i haven't done since January! LOL!!! So, it was a bit strange wearing jeans seeing Mika.:shocked: Of course Little Bo Peep will return, but perhaps not until after Glasgow - gonna have to do summat else as can't get my Shepherd's crook on the plane, but that's another story......

I was very happy to go and see Mika - although i was gutted i couldn't take Tallulah to see him. They had to 'try' and watch the big screen from the top, it was sooooo packed, i really can't explain what it was like trying to get through.:shocked:

We decided to leave at 5 to try and beat everyone - what a joke. Tallulah was screaming, people were pushing in and being really impatient and we were in the car queue for 2 hours.....bit more. The traffic after that was awful!

We stopped for 40 mins for food and that and eventually got home just after 11.15......as i said before, it takes 1 hour 15 minutes usually, and it took us 5 and a half hours to get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was extremely pissed off as you can imagine, we all had sunburn aswell and i felt absolutely terrible for my poor little babba who was tired and had a long day and she needed to go night nights.

I've come to the conclusion that i won't be going to anything like this again in the near future unless someone can look after babba.

It would have been nice if Mika at least knew i was there to show support but he didn't.:blink: Far too many people, that's the trouble with things like this / festivals etc - nevermind, can't wait for the next gig. :biggrin2:

I'm sure Mika will know, at some point that you were there...Sorry to hear it wasn't all that good...oh well its an experience!

So you were not the Little Bo Peep this time??? i can't believe it!!:shocked::bleh:

No, I had absolutely NO chance with 30,000 people to contend with and a very wet 'beach'. If i was footloose and fancy free then i might have half dressed as Little Bo Peep, but as i had my baby to look after, it wasn't very easy. Also, too many people there and Mika wouldn't have seen me anyway, so, there was no point.

I'm sure Mika will know, at some point that you were there...Sorry to hear it wasn't all that good...oh well its an experience!

Yeah.....maybe.....it's a nice thought. :biggrin2: Yes, it was an experience and i did enjoy it, despite the time it took getting to and from. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the report, Sara! Sorry it was a nightmare, but as you say,

there will be a next time, and it will be MUCH better! And if Mika reads this, he'll know you were there! How could he ever doubt his Bo Peep, after all? :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hey Sara, which way did you go to Weston? Where were you standing while Mika was on? I was under the left screen the one by the sea where the long platform with the steps heading away from the stage. I managed to stand just the other side of the barrier where the photographers were walking up and down from the pit where the gold ticket people got to stand. I left the penguin at home, although at 7 in the morning standing on the chilly beach, I kind of wished I was wearing it.

I was looking out for you and your family but in a crowd that big, needle in a haystack job.

I stayed 'til the end and tried to hang back to see him, but security wasn't having it. I did stop at services before Chippenham and got a bit lucky as you probably saw, so the day wasn't a complete bust.

Must admit it looked like hell on tv, I would not have liked to have been fighting through all those ppl no sireeee, especially with a lickle one too once they get steamed up it takes ages to calm em again, bet it was dreadful poor lamb (lol did you see what I did there Bo Peep lol).

I felt the same as you did about Mika, you could see it quite clearly on TV I did tape it but my tape ran out half way through arrrrgh what a dope I am pffft. so I felt like he looked a bit...like he was not really enjoying it as much as he usually does, even in the interview he wasn't his normal zany self, maybe he had had bother getting there too and st0of...who knows eh.

Anyway..NOVEMBER here we come, can't wait but Somerset House is gonna take some beating for me lol.

PS if anyone's going to Newcastle and passing my house, let me know, I have spare beds lol.:thumb_yello:

I'm off to London again tomorrow with my daughter, we go to see Wicked but I soo wish it was Mika, she keeps missing out on his gigs as she is never in the right place at the right time, but I have got her 3 tickets to come with me in November, I want her to have the best time ever at his gigs like I do heh heh.

Must admit it looked like hell on tv, I would not have liked to have been fighting through all those ppl no sireeee, especially with a lickle one too once they get steamed up it takes ages to calm em again, bet it was dreadful poor lamb (lol did you see what I did there Bo Peep lol).

I felt the same as you did about Mika, you could see it quite clearly on TV I did tape it but my tape ran out half way through arrrrgh what a dope I am pffft. so I felt like he looked a bit...like he was not really enjoying it as much as he usually does, even in the interview he wasn't his normal zany self, maybe he had had bother getting there too and st0of...who knows eh.

Is it on youtube or anything yet??

Hey Sara, which way did you go to Weston? Where were you standing while Mika was on? I was under the left screen the one by the sea where the long platform with the steps heading away from the stage. I managed to stand just the other side of the barrier where the photographers were walking up and down from the pit where the gold ticket people got to stand. I left the penguin at home, although at 7 in the morning standing on the chilly beach, I kind of wished I was wearing it.

I was looking out for you and your family but in a crowd that big, needle in a haystack job.

I stayed 'til the end and tried to hang back to see him, but security wasn't having it. I did stop at services before Chippenham and got a bit lucky as you probably saw, so the day wasn't a complete bust.

Went through Chippenham. :thumb_yello:

Stopped off at Services on way home but it wasn't til about 9.30 - 10.00.

I was over the other side of the stage by the vip bit - waved at a few people but didn't see Mika.

Yeah - needle in a haystack? Damn right. What a nightmare! Glad i went though, it was good to see other acts and have a day out, even though it cost loads of money! :shocked::naughty::thumb_yello:

I read a chinese News about T4 on the beach today, it reported:

Mika didn't feel enough after performing 3 songs on stage, so he went to the backstage performing grace kelly , for the queuing people.....:roftl:

(actually in the news, it reported he performed in front of the toilet......arrrr)

i think it is the vid?

He.....surprised me again!:naughty:

I read a chinese News about T4 on the beach today, it reported:

Mika didn't feel enough after performing 3 songs on stage, so he went to the backstage performing grace kelly , for the queuing people.....:roftl:

(actually in the news, it reported he performed in front of the toilet......arrrr)

i think it is the vid?

He.....surprised me again!:naughty:

wow now that looked like it was super special...but i guess only people with backstage passes could have got into it...but the person holding the camera Needs to stay focused on mIka ...although i can understand why they would be shaking sooo much that close to mika :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: