MIKA in cosmogirl

So, i went to buy the latest edition of cosmoGIRL and well, to my surprise mika was in it!

They have this "hot list" and mika was number 61, out of 100 :)

Here's what they wrote:

MIKA

The Britt is becoming a household name in the U.S. thanks to the success of his album, Life in Cartoon Motion. "The response im getting is amazing, but I'm not surprised." the 23-year-old has said. "I've been planning this all my life." Adorable curls, hot accent, plus big confidence? So irresistible!

They have this picture of him, but mostly his face.

507530.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Ok, will I will go out and buy it whenever I go grocery shopping tomorrow. :D I have never ever seen a Mika article in a magazine before, because I rarely buy magazines and whenever I hear of him being mentioned, it has already gone off of the shelf by the time I go to get it.

ok he said he did an interview for cosmo girl in his attitude interview and since i read that IVE BEEN DYING FOR MY COSMO GIRL TO COME, and it hasnt come yet! and im so mad!!! maybe it will come today, i hopee :thumbdown:

I just went to go get my mail and this issue was in it..and I was just flipping through it when I saw the Hot 100 list and I was like HHHMMM..I wonder if they put Mika on this list! So here I was going, "Mika, mika, mika, mika.." and then I got to that page and I literally shrieked and went "OH MY GOD IT'S MIKA! THEY INCLUDED MIKA!" hahaha, mind you, this was before I got on here and saw anything about this so I wasn't expecting it :wink2: what a lovely surprise!! (i even took a picture of it in my excitement! haha)

I just went to go get my mail and this issue was in it..and I was just flipping through it when I saw the Hot 100 list and I was like HHHMMM..I wonder if they put Mika on this list! So here I was going, "Mika, mika, mika, mika.." and then I got to that page and I literally shrieked and went "OH MY GOD IT'S MIKA! THEY INCLUDED MIKA!" hahaha, mind you, this was before I got on here and saw anything about this so I wasn't expecting it :wink2: what a lovely surprise!! (i even took a picture of it in my excitement! haha)

Isnt it exciting x] i just hope they keep putting him in their magasines!!

OMG! Are you kidding me? :shocked:

Heh....I was just at the store looking for the Teen Vogue issue with Mika in it because I read the topic about it here and then ran out the door to find the mag, didn't find it, came back on here, then read this!

And I was just looking at that magazine.

Gahh. I hate myself.

But good for Mika! To bad he wasn't higher on the list. He shoulda been like...around #1 or something though. lol.

Arghh.. We don't have that magazine! We have only the English and Dutch magazine from Cosmogirl! But in June/july i'm going to America. I really like it there and i hope that i can find there the single love today and the other ones!

If Hilary Duff was on the cover of the previous issue in the US and she's now on our cover, that means they have to put Mika next issue in our CosmoGirl! Yeah, can't wait 'til it's due out:naughty: