Request: laugh

Fmbm

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mika-Giggle-Compilation LOL You guys have ideas :roftl:

What definitely has to be in is the giggle after the hips don't lie cover. I love that sooo much, it always cheers me up. Do you think you can include it? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm working on it still...I don't know when I'll have it finished, as I'm having trouble getting hold of the computer with the audio editor on it. My dad is working on it and has been pretty much all day, so I have to get on my laptop that I have no idea how to use... :D I have about 30 seconds so far, and it's random clips of giggling. I feel crazy when I listen to it! :roftl:

Oh, there's a great laugh half way throught acoustic Billy Brown on the Love Today EP. It's sort of 'he he'. :naughty:

Yes there is! :naughty:

I love this idea! :thumb_yello:

Hey! I now remember Mika's Radio 1 Takeover! It's right there: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4142&highlight=radio+1+takeover

Mika giggles a lot! And when he starts playing his Lollipop (Lol! Don't get this wrong), his laughter is extra delicious! ;)

Would anyone be willing to compose an MP3 of a different variety of clips of Mika laughing? That would be incredible. Thanks!:biggrin2:

you know i am trying to do the same thing??? cause i desperately want MIKA's laugh as my sms alert on my cell phone!:naughty:

you know i am trying to do the same thing??? cause i desperately want MIKA's laugh as my sms alert on my cell phone!:naughty:

Oh that is such a good idea!!!! That would be the best alert ever!!! I'd ask people to text message me all the time just to hear it!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Oh that is such a good idea!!!! That would be the best alert ever!!! I'd ask people to text message me all the time just to hear it!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Hehe...I'll do the same then I think!!! Luv the idea!!! :roftl:

WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!!! NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT - :roftl: :roftl:

I WILL TRY THAT TOO - SO FUNNY!! :thumb_yello: