I was a myspace comp winner so thought I'd come and say hi...

PussyCat

Hello!

I've finally given into the lure of joining up here and spending crazy amounts of time online despite being a few weeks away from finishing my course at university...which is probably a bad idea!!

I was lucky enough to meet the lovely Mika on thursday after his gig in Birmingham, I was in fancy dress (as a cat surprise surprise) because I was one of the myspace competition winners. It was great! :biggrin2:

And can I just add he seems such a nice person in real life!!

Take care everyone,

Emily

XXX

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

I've finally given into the lure of joining up here and spending crazy amounts of time online despite being a few weeks away from finishing my course at university...which is probably a bad idea!!

I was lucky enough to meet the lovely Mika on thursday after his gig in Birmingham, I was in fancy dress (as a cat surprise surprise) because I was one of the myspace competition winners. It was great! :biggrin2:

And can I just add he seems such a nice person in real life!!

Take care everyone,

Emily

XXX

Oooh I saw you there :mf_rosetinted: Was standing a bit behind you at the concert at one point and noticed the nice costume :mf_rosetinted:

hi Emily,

welcome to this briliant forum, a word of warning though...with your eams coming up....it is most addictive....hehe

birmingham giig

is sadly the one place i would have been but couldn't go to because of chicken pox....everyone else was there and had a super time, especially chatting to mika!!!!

well done for having been up on stage , he is such a great person, involving as many as he can....

enjoy yourself with us!!!!

well done for having been up on stage , he is such a great person, involving as many as he can....

enjoy yourself with us!!!!

Thank you!!

I wasn't one of the chosen few to join him on stage...I wasn't right at the front! But I didn't mind at all seeing I got to meet him after the show. He seems to like it when people dress up haha!

Can you imagine an entire Mika gig with the audience all in fancy dress...how cool would that be?! :roll1:

Awww thanks - hope the wig didn't get in the way of your view!!

hehe nah wasn't right behind you anyway :arf2: Was trying to get to the rest of the mfc people to hand them some signs, but I felt terrible everytime I pushed in front of someone, so I gave up and tried to get back again :doh: ended up standing behind a really tall guy :blink:

Hey cat girl!! , you were standing behind me !! , thanks for coming on , I was chatting to you , you looked GREAT:thumb_yello:

See how close I was to getting to you :blink::boxed::roftl:

Hey cat girl!! , you were standing behind me !! , thanks for coming on , I was chatting to you , you looked GREAT:thumb_yello:

Nice to meet you again!!

I believe your arms feature in a lot of my photos :roftl:

Hope you enjoyed yourself! But by the look of things I'm sure everyone did! Glad you liked the costume haha

I WAS A COMPETITION WINNER TOO!!!

I didnt get to meet him though. BOOOO! Welcome to the forum!

Aww I know it's a shame all the winners didn't get to meet him!!

You'll get your chance soon I'm sure! :)

I was very lucky really cos I only managed to persuade the people to let me upstairs to wait for Mika because they'd already let Sara and the other people that had been up on stage through.

But I told them I'd won the competition too and they took pity on me standing there in my costume I think!!

Thank you!!

I wasn't one of the chosen few to join him on stage...I wasn't right at the front! But I didn't mind at all seeing I got to meet him after the show. He seems to like it when people dress up haha!

Can you imagine an entire Mika gig with the audience all in fancy dress...how cool would that be?! :roll1:

Heyya Welcome to the Mika fan Club...and its Happening!!

Somerset house we will all be in fancy dress :naughty:

Thank you!!

hey, i actually can, and for his sommerset house gig we are all asked to dress up...how cool is that..imagine if everyone would do it-wow. what a gig...

are you coming to the sommerset gig???.

Hiya PussyCat!:thumb_yello:

You were standing just behind me in the crowd too! -I am the tall, old one of the 3 wearing the flashing hearts with Freddie (the very tall bloke!)

Your costume was fantastic -you deserved to be a winner!

Hey PussyCat! I saw you walking out of the venue after the gig, I saw your costume and I really liked it! My compliments, you were a well deserved winner! :thumb_yello:

Oh and welcome to the forum of course!

Nice to meet you again!!

I believe your arms feature in a lot of my photos :roftl:

Hope you enjoyed yourself! But by the look of things I'm sure everyone did! Glad you liked the costume haha

Yeh sorry not only tall but I was kinda jumping around !

Your costume was superb :thumb_yello:

Aww I know it's a shame all the winners didn't get to meet him!!

You'll get your chance soon I'm sure! :)

I was very lucky really cos I only managed to persuade the people to let me upstairs to wait for Mika because they'd already let Sara and the other people that had been up on stage through.

But I told them I'd won the competition too and they took pity on me standing there in my costume I think!!

We weren't really allowed either! It took us a while to persuade the security and pretended that the people backstage said we were allowed up - they were easy to persuade weren't they?! Oh well it was totally worth all that persuasion though wasn't it?