Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

right!

I'm very angry about Chris Moyles's opinionated attitude towards Mika!

What is worsei that he voices his opinion publically on air on radio 1 every moring and the sad thing is that a lot of listeners believe Chris and therefore think like him..

This morning he poked fun at Mika's 8:40 time check !!!!1 It was awful to listen to and I felt very angry.....

Chris is too ignorant and too stupid to understand Mika , he has never taken the time either to listen to his music or to understand the bigger meanings behind his songs....

so I invite you all to post your opinions here...

Chris Moyles watch out.....Mika has a long term future .......

I would very much like to show Chris Moyles that we are ready to defend

and fight for Mika ,our man, are you????

so I invite you all to post your opinions here...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the thing about the time check?

You know I rarely listen to Chris Moyles. Even if I did, I wouldn't let him rile me. Vote with your feet. Listen to another station.

Pass it on!

he poked fun at Mika who was saying the time (as they are all asked to do) and Chris made fun of his voice and of the fact that Mika challenged Chris to say cherching......he wqs actually very obnoctious about the whole thing!.

Hmmm, feeling slightly disconnected here as I don't really know this Chris Moyles person and I've never really heard what he said.

I do know something for certain...we're out to get him, grr! What right does he have judging Mika and speaking negatively about him based on a preconceived notion?!! I mean you mentioned that he's never really heard his music!! Grrr...people like this Moyles person really tick me off, really, really tick me off.

Are we ready to defend our main man?!! BRING IT ON!!

Was he on the CM show then, did I miss it? :(

PS don't you ever sleep Steph?

sure I do!

QUOTE=babspanky;128538]Was he on the CM show then, did I miss it? :(

no he did the time check and Chris, as usual, took Mika to pieces...om air....!!!!!!!!!grgrgrgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

My opinion on Chris Moyles?

HE'S A KNOB!

We should all take him down on a live show, cut him to pieces! that'll teach him to say bad things! mwahahahaha! Where are my nun chucks?!??![/quote

that's an idea......

Ahh, man obviously doesn't have good taste in music. Still, he is absolutely entitled to his opinion. He doesn't have to like Mika. I mean, really, is Mica any worse off for not having a fan like him? I don't think so. Our boy isn't going anywhere and while Chris can spew his nonsense, Mika can continue to become more popular with each day and accumulate more fans all the time. If the listeners are worth a whit, eventually they will listen to Mika and form their own opinion. Plus, as Mika himself said, he loves the polarized opinions. As long as Chris isn't indifferent, Mika's happy. We shoudl be too. Don't worry about him, I say.

Stupid Chris! But I Guess For Everybody Who Likes MIKA, There's Someone Who Doesn't. Maybe He's Jealous, Afterall MIKA Could Get Almost Any Girl[Or Guy] That He Wants..

Bad Chris.:naughty:

MIKA, You Got My Full Support.

Schock:thumb_yello:

how on earth has chris Moyles got a job at Radio 1 anyway.. I listened to him the other day and he was extremely rude to the listener who had phoned in. Granted... Mika may not be his thing... but surely, he is entitled to an opinion, he should not be able to give an everyday slating..... He is far too big for his boots, his ego is way out of control, and he needs to wind his neck in before he goes the same way as chris Evens did!!!!! although.. dissappearing off the radio would not be such a bad thing!!!!!!

I really don't care what some stupid guy says. If people believe him, in every word he says, then they're too lazy to even listen the samples of Mika's album. I'm sure, some of them would change their mind. But, it's not an obligation to love Mika, and I can't blame somebody because he doesn't like Mika. But first: listen to the music, second: talk about it.

is this the same idiot that went on a tv show to sing and looked like a bloody overweight boobah. i dont like him and i dont listen to the radio for this reason as sometimes the djs think that they own the radio waves. he is an idiot i am swearing whist writing but i am being good and not typing it.

i feel like its my son being attacked, damn i am so angry lets go to the studio with plackards putting him down and demanding justice for MIKA.

Chris is entitled to his opinion, whether he does it eloquently or shows himself up in the process- as is the case now. I feel very confident that Mika gives as good as he gets- in any case where he has been challenged in this way he has remained cool calm and collective and in some case's very accomodating- bring more of it on, I say!

In the end Mika always shines...

how on earth has chris Moyles got a job at Radio 1 anyway.. I listened to him the other day and he was extremely rude to the listener who had phoned in. Granted... Mika may not be his thing... but surely, he is entitled to an opinion, he should not be able to give an everyday slating..... He is far too big for his boots, his ego is way out of control, and he needs to wind his neck in before he goes the same way as chris Evens did!!!!! although.. dissappearing off the radio would not be such a bad thing!!!!!!

Exactly, think Jo Whiley she has her likes and dislikes but keep her opinions in perspecetive, she is great! The only way chris moyles gets a laugh is by dememaning another person, i have often found him to be way too rude. Mika is everything he isnt, attractive, polite, kind, talented. After Chris did that show where he had to sing it is clear that really he is a frustatrted pop star. He wants what MIKA has and doesnt like it that Mika is full of class and without a bad word to say about anyone.

Chris cant comptete, he cant look better than him, Next to Mika CHris Moyles looks like a very small, bitter, small and closed minded and sad man. I say we start the pity for Chris Moyles campaign!!!! He shouldnt get paid so much though.

So it's official: The world is parted in two and it is Mika who did this. I'd say this is quite an achievement, isn't it? You either have a crush on him or he gives you a headache... LOL :roftl:

That - what-was-he-called?...chris whatsoever seems to belong to the headache nation :biggrin2:

Being French I don't even know who that Chris Moyles is ! Just let him rot ! He obviously doesn't deserve to feel the positive power of Mika's music in his very flesh !!!!