why Paris gig is not mentioned on Mika's myspace?

paula.pop

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no, I bet these gigs are listed because you can link to the ticket sites. All the other ones you can't buy tickets direct from the site.

And the Japan and Australian shows are not listed maybe because they are promos and not actual "tour" shows.

No no no, I bet these gigs are listed because you can link to the ticket sites. All the other ones you can't buy tickets direct from the site.

And the Japan and Australian shows are not listed maybe because they are promos and not actual "tour" shows.

But the gigs in Sweden and Denmark in April were on the list?

Or am I just stupid now?

I dont check mika my space for his gigs i check here cos yopp keeps it more up to date!!!

I know the Big Chill isnt there!!!:sneaky2: i wish mika would sort it out thou, i really think he should put them as up to date as possible cos they are very important to the ppl. that are going!!

They will put the other gigs on the myspace page, eventually, like they did for the last european tour... But they will do it a few days before ! And no matter if they're sold out or not... They just think that US and UK are more important :naughty::wink2: I don't know why some are there and some aren't...