Thinking about Mika..

guapo!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm way older than you Guapo and I finished school a long time ago... but I do the same thing when I'm supposed to be spending quality time with my daughter!

This was my end product after playing with her and PLAY-DOH!

mothersday002.jpg

Ahaha, yes, that always happens to me! Mika's often a lot more interesting than what's going on in class, of course..plus, my teachers/classmates tend to say things that trigger thoughts about Mika. For example, yesterday everyone was talking about Jane Austen in my English class and I kept cracking up thinking about what he said in that Borders video :roftl: Also, I tend to daydream a lot about such things as going to Mika's concerts, our wedding, etc..haha. And I'm the same as Becks, I can't stand the quiet during exams! I totally sang Mika songs in my head all last week during AP testing! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm way older than you Guapo and I finished school a long time ago... but I do the same thing when I'm supposed to be spending quality time with my daughter!

mothersday002.jpg

that's plainly adorable! :biggrin2:

oh you're not alone at all! the same thing happens to me, and those who are around me look at me like i'm crazy! ..and well, maybe i am LOL:biggrin2:

Suzy that's awesome!:thumb_yello:

Hi guys.

I spend all day every day even if I am not asleep. I aways listen to Mika's album all the time as I think it is now my favourite album, closely followed by Take That and then Kaiser Cheifs

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007

same here! i finished highschool last year and im suposed to be finding a job, or doing online courses but im always thinking of our Mr #1 pop prince MIKA

It's hard be paying attention in class,

mothersday002.jpg

So cute!!!

When I'm supposed to be paying attention in class, im thinking about grace kelly and then mika, lol. Have you experienced that?

this is what i do in classes, lol :

IMG_4437.jpg

hahahaha that great

mothersday002.jpg

woah thats really good haha

mothersday002.jpg

lol! lol! thats really good...:bleh: and childish...haha.

mothersday002.jpg

Oh! It's so *good*! :thumb_yello: *Is very impressed* No joke!

My problem today has been that I left home after listening to LICM all morning and I was like an addict :lol3: I needed to get back home to listen to some more :D It messed up my day,cuz only put like 4 songs on my phone but I wanted a Mika overdose :lol3: Thank God I`m home now...but I`m not able to go to sleep because of the music...I can`t turn it off hehe

mothersday002.jpg

hey,you got to do two things at the same time! You taught your daughter about great artists and got to knead Mika :biggrin2: