New Mika Pics (hopefully :) )

KiteKat

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2: He looks so fantastic in all white! Just give him a pair of wings and he could have come down from heaven:naughty: :wub2: Who else can carry off that look so well? It's becoming his signature colour.

Thanks for posting.

:wub2: He looks so fantastic in all white! Just give him a pair of wings and he could have come down from heaven:naughty: :wub2: Who else can carry off that look so well? It's becoming his signature colour.

Thanks for posting.

I agree, he wears white so well...

... and you can see the infamous grey boxer shorts :biggrin2::bleh: x

:boxed: Yeah that ruins the effect slightly for me. :naughty: Can't he get some nice white ones to go with the all white outfits, if he will insist on showing us his pants all the time??

:boxed: Yeah that ruins the effect slightly for me. :naughty: Can't he get some nice white ones to go with the all white outfits, if he will insist on showing us his pants all the time??

Am I the only lonly one who likes them? :biggrin2: I think they are cool, you know ...custom-made and stuff, ha-ha

Love the silver sneakers....... I saw them when shopping and thought they were cool, haha saw gold pair ones to :bleh:

Was really tempted to buy them :naughty:

But think I'll go for white sneakers with red stripes :biggrin2: