Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

oh nooo, mayb someone here can meet up with u?

i got one of those emails yesterday, but to be honest it all sounds a bit too scary for me, its just not my thing to b on tv!!!

im sure ul find someone to go with u!!!

Don't you think just talking about Mika will diminish everything in sight???? HELP!! :wink2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think just talking about Mika will diminish everything in sight???? HELP!! :wink2:

hahaha. a filmed concert i could cope with!! a filmed interview and someone following u and stuff would soooo freak me out!!

mayb u should start a thread asking if someone whats to come cos im not sure if everyone is checking this thread, bexx seemed keen(she's kill me now) but like me i think she felt the camaras off putting!!!

id b shocked if u cant find someone who really really wants to do it here!!

hahaha. a filmed concert i could cope with!! a filmed interview and someone following u and stuff would soooo freak me out!!

mayb u should start a thread asking if someone whats to come cos im not sure if everyone is checking this thread, bexx seemed keen(she's kill me now) but like me i think she felt the camaras off putting!!!

I'm going to do that, thanks!

That's a good idea! I had the same e-mail and they then invited me to an informal screen test. I might be struggling to find someone else prepared or free to do this with me, so a thread on here is a great idea....I'll keep watching and let you know if I need to find a 'friend'....:tears:

ive lost track of this thread Tia said something about me :naughty:

and she is right Im Keen i really dont care about the cameras and if i dont get to be one of the die hard fans then im going to try to get tickets for it in the TBA draw :thumb_yello:

and she is right Im Keen i really dont care about the cameras and if i dont get to be one of the die hard fans then im going to try to get tickets for it in the TBA draw :thumb_yello:

Same here!!:thumb_yello: I thought I might be being greedy- but if I don't get on it through the filming I have try my luck at the ticket draw...

...who'll go with me- yes!!!! Thanks Sara :thumb_yello:

For those of you who haven't a clue what I'm talking about:blink:....Don't worry about it!:roftl:

No problem Akim - it's gonna be wicked!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm going to schedule mine for next week sometime :) Am bringing my lebanese Mika Fan Tarek (who some of you met at the shoot!) He is so photogenic.. they MUST pick us haha.. !

wow well done, i'm soooo pleased for you and Tarek is gorgeous they're gonna love him!

i'll keep everything crossed for you both

:thumb_yello:

arrrgh whats a TBA draw blimey these threads move too fast for me.

arrrgh whats a TBA draw blimey these threads move too fast for me.

well if you dont get to be the lucky die hard fans then there is still a chance to win tickets to be in the audience of the intimate concert with mika.

You just have to sign up on the tba website i think

well if you dont get to be the lucky die hard fans then there is still a chance to win tickets to be in the audience of the intimate concert with mika.

You just have to sign up on the tba website i think

woooowsa

whens the gig and what site where where lol.

Very :roftl:

I really want tickets!! :|

oh yes me too Definately although i wont be dissapointed if i dont get tickets i have a Mika Month in July so it will be ok :biggrin2:

Dam and blast I think I went and did wrong bit and now I think I have entered to win Maximo Park tickets, I mean they are ok I guess but they just aren't MIKA...HELP where do I enter.

(this is what becomes of being an oap groupie) pfft

I don't think you can enter for a specific gig can you? I thought you registered to TBA and they rang you on the day if you have got tickets? Is that right or wrong?

Sparkly - get your ass down to the tour thread- I have just booked Glasgow! :naughty:

I don't think you can enter for a specific gig can you? I thought you registered to TBA and they rang you on the day if you have got tickets? Is that right or wrong?

Sparkly - get your ass down to the tour thread- I have just booked Glasgow! :naughty:

Register on the site and then keep checking until it mentions the Mika gig. then Log in and it'll enter you...I think

Register on the site and then keep checking until it mentions the Mika gig. then Log in and it'll enter you...I think

Cheers, now you get YOUR ass back down to the tour thread and do what you have to do! :naughty: