Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

We are looking for some die-hard Mika fans to take part in a new music documentary for Channel 4. It would involve traveling to a Mika gig in June, allowing a camera crew to document your journey and reactions to watching them play live in an intimate venue. Anyone interested must live in the UK and be over the age of 18. Please contact vodafone.tba@endemoluk.com leaving a name, address and contact number as well as a recent photo

EDIT: HI EVERYONE.... FD deleted this thread cause this person asked for your personal information.

PLEASE! be carefull.... i suggest u send an email first to see if this is ok and not some crazy person asking for your personal info ok? dont give your address and everything right away. (no offence TBA, we just need to protect the fanclub people ;) )

FD... hope its ok im bringing this back. (Sivan)

I've sent my e-mail anyway. Will let you know if i hear anything and hope peeps here will too if you hear anything. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i REALLYYYYYYY hope someone out of the MFC gets to do it..coz then i will be like ...."OMG... THATS HER/HIM OUT OF THE MFC!!!! WOOOOOO"

and then maybe the person who wins could talk about the MFC on there and make us allllll famouse *hehe*!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

well you will only find the die hard fans on the forums!!

so i would be extremely upset if no one from here got accepted into it :blink:

yeh me too!!!!

i hope no one ...that just wants to be on tv...that dosnt really like MIKA at all gets chosen...that would be ...WRONG...!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

yeh me too!!!!

i hope no one ...that just wants to be on tv...that dosnt really like MIKA at all gets chosen...that would be ...WRONG...!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Yeah, me too. But then again they'd have to 'prove themselves' if they are gonna be filmed going balistic....that'll be me then! LOL!:thumb_yello:

I'm really really shy. Those of you who have met me will probably back me up on that. But it's a good opportunity and if I'm determined not to be shy for something specific I can usually pull it off plus we'll all be on Mika highs :thumb_yello:

I'm really really shy. Those of you who have met me will probably back me up on that. But it's a good opportunity and if I'm determined not to be shy for something specific I can usually pull it off plus we'll all me on Mika highs :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean ....im the shyest person out there :biggrin2:

As long as it's not on the 11th, 12th, 13th 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st I can do it....:|

Grr damn A-levels. I doubt i'm even gonna pass them so there's no point even turning up hah...Not sure what the parents would have to say about that though:bleh:

I'm really really shy. Those of you who have met me will probably back me up on that. But it's a good opportunity and if I'm determined not to be shy for something specific I can usually pull it off plus we'll all be on Mika highs :thumb_yello:

Awww, yeah, you are very sweet. You talked to me alright though didn'y you so you're not that shy....but you were on a Mika high so perhaps that's why! LOL!!!! But yes, i know what you mean :naughty:

Awww, yeah, you are very sweet. You talked to me alright though didn'y you so you're not that shy....but you were on a Mika high so perhaps that's why! LOL!!!! But yes, i know what you mean :naughty:

I literally don't remember what I did that night. I bet I was just babbling to anyone who'd listen on a huuuge Mika high. :blink:

I did speak though! And I also spoke to Mika which I didn't think I'd be able to do.

This is the girl who wouldn't even answer her name on the register at school until she was about 7 haha

So this thread is open again and its saying that there is a Mika gig in June???

Yes...which makes me wonder about the legibility...The only time that Mika is in the UK in June is at Glastonbury...

Yes...which makes me wonder about the legibility...The only time that Mika is in the UK in June is at Glastonbury...

*shrugs*

we can guess but it will just be stabs in the dark and the only people who will know for definate how this is going to work out will be Mika and TBA :boxed:

I'm pretty sure it's legit. I've seen Vodafone TBA gigs with the die-hard fans feature. It's usually just 2 fans(on the ones I've seen anyway). They also don't say where the gig is going to be until a few hours before it starts. It's pretty top secret but looks really good, the venues are always in pretty random places and are really intimate. It's Alex Zane who presents it.

Oh and Endemol is a real company and everything. I had to do a profile on them in media earlier this year. They're behind programs like Big Brother and some of those dodgy tru-life documentry things.

I'm pretty sure it's legit. I've seen Vodafone TBA gigs with the die-hard fans feature. It's usually just 2 fans(on the ones I've seen anyway). They also don't say where the gig is going to be until a few hours before it starts. It's pretty top secret but looks really good, the venues are always in pretty random places and are really intimate. It's Alex Zane who presents it.

I am sure it is legitamate aswell

its all exciting

But if its only two fans that get selected all i foresee is alot of disapointment :boxed:

I just sent an email asking for more details befor I give anything out. On the Robbie site there was a girl who worked for Endemol and she was always askinf people to do stuff. Mind never seen any of it so wouldn't know if legit or not

but hey why not (that sounds familiar! LOL!) xx

Ooooh, i like intimate Mika concerts!!! LOL!!! If it's anything like the Maida Vale one in January, it would be lush!!! And do you know, i was the only one dancing doing the actions to 'Grace Kelly' Ha ha. Mika thought it was funny anyway! :thumb_yello: