Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why it must always be ONLY UK people??? :sneaky2:

Because they will probably need people at short notice i guess and you will need to be able to travel, without it being too expensive.:biggrin2: Also, it is for Channel 4 which is a UK TV Channel.

Well he's at Glastonbury the last weekend of June, so maybe he'll do it then. I won't be able to go to TBA though as I'll be at Glastonbury all weekend, so I'll be up at the front to make up for it.

Well he's at Glastonbury the last weekend of June, so maybe he'll do it then. I won't be able to go to TBA though as I'll be at Glastonbury all weekend, so I'll be up at the front to make up for it.

the last weekend of june he's in Paris! at least, on saturday the 30th:shocked:

OH, POO!

Im only twelve but im Mika's biggest fan!:(

WAAAAAA!

I think you will have a fight on your hands for the title of Mika's biggest fan here! lol!:biggrin2:

I'm only 29 and I love him too!:wub2:

does anyone else have the feeling this may be extremely short notice or something? :blink:

Yeah it will be. I guess (hope) that we'll get emails tomorrow after the bank holiday and everything. The locations are only announced on the day of the gig and fans (to attend, not the die-hard ones) are told literally a couple of hours before I think.

I don't know too much about it though - hopefully we'll get emails tomorrow to clear it up a bit!

I don't think the lucky FANS will find out until the day before after looking at their website!

The day before :shocked:

it doesnt really leave much time to arraneg transport and such does it???

what website are you looking at ?

The show sees A-list bands play one off gigs in unique locations to the backdrop of a different city for each show. Fans are made aware of the concert (and host city) the day before but the secret location is not released until hours before the gig.

http://www.endemoluk.com/?q=node/289&tid=24

I guess that's why they call it TBA ;)

I dont like the sound of that one bit...*goes off in a sulk*

it really doesnt make it easy for everyone does it :blink:

But we have been made aware of the concert already right?

oh this could be very complicated indeed :boxed:

Hey guess what????!!!! I've been invited for an informal test screen!!!! Its going to be in Shepherds Bush... you believe it!!!! I am soooooo excited!!! Has anyone else got an email??

Thanks for your email. We would like to invite you in for an informal screen test - where we will simply talk to you about why it is you love Mika, how you got into his music etc.. the chat will be filmed but it won't be for broadcast. We are based in Shepherds Bush, London and can see you before and after work times if you are unable to take time off during the day. The screen test will last approx 15-30mins. We are looking for two fans who are friends so please can you bring a friend along with you to the screen test who is preferable a Mika fan, or at least into music if not a massive Mika fan.

Please let me know what dates/times suit you.

Hey guess what????!!!! I've been invited for an informal test screen!!!! Its going to be in Shepherds Bush... you believe it!!!! I am soooooo excited!!! Has anyone else got an email??

Thanks for your email. We would like to invite you in for an informal screen test - where we will simply talk to you about why it is you love Mika, how you got into his music etc.. the chat will be filmed but it won't be for broadcast. We are based in Shepherds Bush, London and can see you before and after work times if you are unable to take time off during the day. The screen test will last approx 15-30mins. We are looking for two fans who are friends so please can you bring a friend along with you to the screen test who is preferable a Mika fan, or at least into music if not a massive Mika fan.

Please let me know what dates/times suit you.

Omg Akim

Well done im so happy for you :thumb_yello:

and nooo i havent got an email it looks like you are the chosen one :biggrin2:

Ha! Can you ask them if they will let the rest of us go to the gig as well, instead of random TBA members who may not like Mika?

Yeah we should all be able to go....looks as if people who are accepted are those close to london :biggrin2:

lol soo far everyone has been from london who has had a reply :blink:

maybe its just a coincidence or maybe its logistical if the concert is going to be held in that area

i would be curious to find out :cool: