Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Forgive me Holly J. i don't know Relax (Take It Easy) lyrics :thumbdown:

Please pay attention, you must learn these lyrics to this great and glorious hymn..... Took a ride to the end of the lane

Where no one ever goes.

Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know.

But the pain and the longing's the same.

When you're dying

Now I’m lost and I’m screaming for help alone.

Relax, take it easy

For there is nothing that we can do.

Relax, take it easy

Blame it on me or blame it on you.

It’s as if I’m scared.

It’s as if I’m terrified.

It’s as if I'm scared.

It’s as if I’m playing with fire.

Scared.

Are you scared?

Are we playing with fire?

Relax

(Love) There is an answer to the darkest times.

It’s clear we don’t understand it, but the last thing on my mind

Is to leave you.

I believe that we’re in this together.

Don’t scream – there are so many roads left.

Relax, take it easy

Relax, take it easy

Relax, take it easy

Relax, take it easy

Relax, take it easy

Relax, take it easy

Relax, take it easy

Relax, take it easy

It’s as if I’m scared.

It’s as if I'm scared.

It’s as if I’m playing with fire.

(Relax)

Scared.

Are you scared?

Are we playing with fire?

Relax

Relax

Hope this helps, but once perfected you must sing it loud in front of our Lord.:naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

forgive me father for i have sinned....

i work at an ice cream store and this girl i really hate came to get ice cream last night and she gave me this like really nasty look when i took her order and like whispered something to her boyfriend that she was with (she probably has a different one today, considering she's a .... welll she gets around) and i squirted ketchup and mustard at the bottom of her sundae cup :X ooops??? did i do that?? what??

i love this thread it's so cute

Well think of it this way, you were only helping her to get her recommended daily dose of vitamin c. So no sin there then. Go free my child, with a clear conscience.:biggrin2:

OMG.... (sorry Father..:blush-anim-cl: )

Scary Movie 2 is at our TV at this moment...

that priest reminds me a bit of you...:shocked:

(I don't hope that's a sin either....)

I wouldn't know as I have never seen it but I hope he was good looking.:roftl:

Forgive me Father............

My Mum was here for a few days - and twice I encouraged her to rest - saying she was looking tired - just so I could come in here and read what was going on!!

Thats no sin at all. Everybody needs to escape the grind of daily life. You are not a bad daughter, you were just making sure you mum got plenty of rest.:thumb_yello:

Forgive me father......

Last week i made my brother walk 3miles home from work because i was Busy catching up on the Mika Fan Club :blink:

Thats great. You put our lord even before your own family. You sound like a great model member of this holy temple. People should read this and take note.:biggrin2:

Sorry my father....:blush-anim-cl:

Just wondering where u were...

Does it count as a sin... coz I have nothing to confess......I'm an Angel:angel_not: :roftl:

Otherwise, I bring u my support...& If I could advice u....u should ask our boss to hire an assistant...or maybe a Double...u have so much to do here...:roftl::bleh:

btw, I love ur thread:thumb_yello:

Thank you for your concern. I might well have to do that, as over the past 2 days I have done not much else (not such a bad thing:wink2: ) But I will bear that in mind.

Maybe when I have more time. :naughty:

Let's just say: I hope that there will be a lot of more confessions are coming up then...:blink:

I don't wanna go to hell...:crybaby:

It is the oysters that have sinned not you. I will contact Big M direct and have him strike all shellfish down in a torrent of flames.:roftl:

well our producer of rainbows and lurve, did actually have as one of his 10 commandments that thou shalt rather eat dog poo than swim with fishes (that is what I was told by the prophet "interviewer" anyway.

oo late I am afraid. She is damned to never touch the holy tush of our Lord Mika.

Oh my lord!! father that is one harsh punishment, I am unsure if she will be able to comply with this task, it really is going to be a test of her faith in our MM (Mighty Mika). I think she may need to take her tamagotchi on beads with her and do hail Mika's every time she is tempted.

Father, I need to talk to you....

Last night I had a dream about Mika....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

*runs from the room giggling*

Sorry, I can't say it out loud!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Father, I need to talk to you....

Last night I had a dream about Mika....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

*runs from the room giggling*

Sorry, I can't say it out loud!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Oohw.. that doesn't matter, I'm sure...:roftl:

We all do that!! :wink2:

I'm doing that for almost 22 years now... that's scary....:shocked:

Thats great. You put our lord even before your own family. You sound like a great model member of this holy temple. People should read this and take note.:biggrin2:

Oh I am soo relieved to hear your advice here father as I was worried about putting MM before my own family and husband. He often has to come home from work now and make his own tea as I am engrossed in the temple of Mikaizm where I sit crossed legs staring at my puter screen eagerly learning all the words to our saviours MIka-hymes so that I can go and knock on peoples doors at unMIKAly hours on a Sunday morning...Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday AND Saturday mornings to sing the praises of our heavenly one to the ignorant masses who have not yet been shown the path of Mikaizm, I am compelled to do this father for these people know not what they do when they blaspheme and turn their hearts away from the MM.

I feel it may be necessary to post pamphlets of MIKAhymn lyrics through their doors in the hope that they see the RAINBOW.

I hope I have not sinned father, I am trying so hard to please my lord and master.

well our producer of rainbows and lurve, did actually have as one of his 10 commandments that thou shalt rather eat dog poo than swim with fishes (that is what I was told by the prophet "interviewer" anyway.

So, I did sin then?

BOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

:shocked::bleh::shocked: