Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

This is NOT a christian church. It is the TEMPLE OF MIKA.:thumb_yello:

Father I..I..I...have been becoming more and more obsessed with our saviour, if only I wasn't ancient and him so young and damned attractive and cute and my own son is only 2 years younger yet I find this old heart of mine races at the sound of his name....I feel light headed when I see pictures of his face, I get filled with emotions that are at war against each other. I....I...I have fallen in love with him but i am not a virgin, do you think he would class this as a sin and cast me to hell and throw stones at me?

I have heard of an operation I could have, or do you think I should just accept my hormonal fate and become Mother sparkly1? My destiny is in your oh so capable hands.

yours in wait of redemption...

a desperate housewife.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika be with you my child.:thumb_yello:

pmsl but seriously father.....I WANT MIKA TO BE WITH MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

oops forgive me father for I have sinned (again) the green eyed and possessive goddess grabbed me by the neck and possessed me. I NEED YOUR HELP!!

I am a sinner even as we speak oh father, I have sinned with gluttony:

• 1 large pkt of Harribo's (but they were colourful and sweet and reminded me of the special one)
  • 1 large pkt of quality street
  • 1 almond magnum ice lolly
  • 3 large glasses of saspirella

I know it won't stop there, I feel very weak, and fear I may need to scrub the floors with a toothbrush or something (do they still do that ) :blink:

I keep plotting ways in my mind to steal our heavenly Mika and keep him all to myself, I am becoming consumed with greed and lust to have him and keep him all to myself and am finding it harder to accept the thoughts of having to share his unique and colourful sweet beauty with the rest of humanity, even though I know how much happier the rest of the universe will be once they accept Mika into their lives and walk the MIKA walk.

Please help.....before I am cast into a pit of eternal stench.

Sorry, i'll try again.

I am a married woman and cannot stop thinking about somebody else.

This person is younger than me and does not have any...er 'ties'. I have been having dreams about him and it is affecting my everyday like quite severely. I do not know if this person likes me, but even if they did, i am married with a small child, but the thing is, he is very sexy and i just wanna grab him, and, ermmmmm.....teah, help!!!!!!

:thumb_yello: Cheers Father. :biggrin2:

you guys may not think this is bad.. but my friends do.. and my confession is..

i wouldn't kick mark owen out of bed................

please dont judge me! :D

fear not, we can repent together, after all, let he who has no sins cast the first stone and all that:thumb_yello:

hahah is holy johnny a real priest pastor minister kinda thing!?

that is too cute

and i told this kid who is mean to me and called me fat(even tho im not) and tells me im stupid that he has a big head and is the spawn of satan hahahaha:roftl:

only after my mom and sister told me to!!!

hahah is holy johnny a real priest pastor minister kinda thing!?

that is too cute

and i told this kid who is mean to me and called me fat(even tho im not) and tells me im stupid that he has a big head and is the spawn of satan hahahaha:roftl:

only after my mom and sister told me to!!!

hahahha o yah and his father is a minister

hahaahaha u shoulda seen his face it was kinda like this

:shocked:

Okay, my turn to confess...:blush-anim-cl:

Well, it all started when one of my best friends, Kelly, started to call me a 'kip' (wich means chicken:shocked: ) everytime I did something stupid...

So last easter (I know: not a good time to sin:naughty: ), I found a little children's book with the title (translated in english) Kelly the chicken learns to fly. I bought the book and gave to her in school...I shouldn't have done that cuz after she received my special present, she decided to go to the loo and left it on her table. The bullies in my class got the book and since they were already fond of teasing her, this book turned out to be very handy! So from that day everybody in our class calls Kelly a chicken! Every hour when we have another class, a boy in my class draws a chicken on the blackboard with the message: Kelly de Kip...>>Kelly the chicken:blink:

So, it's really all my fault she's getting teased now!

I know how Mika stands against bullying and even though I'm not really teasing her (only in a friendly way every now or then), I feel awful about it!

please father, HELP ME!

:sorry:

Well there are 2 ways round this you could confess to the bullys that it was your book and probably never live it down, or you could keep quiet and hope your friend isn't too emotionally scarred later on in life.:roftl:

I have totally nothing to confess...

I don't make up silly drinks that make people see the most... eh... interesting things..:bleh:

I'm not serving the most alcoholic croctails... eh cocktails almost 24/7 in the bar...:blink:

I'm not telling my virtual little sister some... eh... interesting stories at all...:blush-anim-cl:

And I'm a very very good girl... always...:fisch:

So, as you can see, Father... I behave perfectly...:angel_not:

*runs back to Freddies Butterfly Bar*

Well it sounds to me except from telling tall tales you are quite innocent.

Although you had better say 2 Hail Mikas just incase all of that wasn't quite true.:biggrin2:

And holy father! Could you give me some holy water or something, cause I :boxed: happen to be the virtual sister who has heard oh so bad things:naughty:

You must wash your ears out with DR Pepper (other soft drinks are available):naughty:

Well it sounds to me except from telling tall tales you are quite innocent.

Although you had better say 2 Hail Mikas just incase all of that wasn't quite true.:biggrin2:

Yes Father, thank you Father!!:blush-anim-cl:

Only two?? Hmmm.... not bad...:roftl: :roftl:

oh i have sooooo many.....

:shocked: Me and my friend accidently gave my strict vegan friend something that had dairy in it...and still havnt told her!!!

:shocked: I put a huge scratch down my dads car...and blamed it on the next door neigbors...*haha* the police got involved!!! *haha*

:shocked: I stuck chewing gum on my chair yesterday my friend came along and sat on it...i didnt tell her (incase i would get a slap) so she walked around all day with gum on her arse!!! *hehe*

:shocked: Ive just eaten ...9 sweet pancakes (with treacle)

2 chocholate bars

1 pack of crisps

1 chocholate muffin

4 slices of toast

5 slices of cheese

and i cant put on weight!!!!!:blink: :blink:

AND IM SECRETLY HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MIKA....LOL....I WISH!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!:roftl:

You are going straight to hell for not putting any weight on , but as for the rest, You are forgiven my child.

I once saw the dog lick my husbands tea when he wasn't in the room, but I didn't tell him and he ate it.... :roftl: :roftl:

You are going straight to hell, no passing go and no £200. (ha I'll take someone else to Somerset house.:thumbdown:

Forgive me Father cuz I'm sinning (Can I say that?)

Instead of taking care of my lovely boyfriend I'm thinking of an other man...... And "waisting" a lot a time reading post of people as obsessed I am with the same man...:wub2:

Moreover, I'm living in sin cuz I live with my boyfriend since 6 years and we're not married...

Do I automatically go to hell for that?

Help me Father !

A girl in my school somehow fell in the elevator. She was on the 2nd floor and the door was open, but the elevator was on the 1st floor. She didn't notice that little detail, and fell. The whole school was talking about it, and during a class I said that if the elevator went to the 4th floor, and if she died, "It would be funnier, and this way she would finally be even more popular". And I really meant it.

So father, am I a heartless demon trapped in the body of a 15 year old girl?