Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, I am finding it hard to keep up with all you naughty people.

Thank you all for making this thread fun but comes a time when I have to go and check my flock here. I will read and reply to every and all (might take some time) of your confessions.

Your Mika preacher.

Holy Johnny

Okay:blink:

When I was younger and I didn't feel like eating I took the food and threw it all behind a closet:boxed: My mum found out though.....:blink:

Erm....I once ate a pie and it fell on the floor....the whole carpet was covered with it, but I blamed one little girl and she got yelled at instead of me:naughty:

I am baaaaad:roftl:

Okay:blink:

When I was younger and I didn't feel like eating I took the food and threw it all behind a closet:boxed: My mum found out though.....:blink:

Erm....I once ate a pie and it fell on the floor....the whole carpet was covered with it, but I blamed one little girl and she got yelled at instead of me:naughty:

I am baaaaad:roftl:

AAAHHH not so innocent then?

Letting another little girl get screamed at for your mess is very bad.

You must say 5 Hail Mikas before you go to bed for a week.:naughty:

AAAHHH not so innocent then?

Letting another little girl get screamed at for your mess is very bad.

You must say 5 Hail Mikas before you go to bed for a week.:naughty:

:boxed: I'm like a devil, huh?

Okay.... I'll even make a little altar to say 5 hail Mikas in front of it!!:naughty:

It's really hard to talk about that but....

...I can't cope with the possibilty that there will be no more hope for me to be saved...

I have impure thoughts.

And they involve Mika.

Yes, it's true. I have that fantasy.... at night as well as during daytime....

It's just me and Mika ...outside under a tree... in a hammock...

and he's reading "The Little Prince" to me.

In French.

Am I doomed?

Oh that's nice! Made me dream as well :wub2: . The dreams I have don't involve any kind of literature though :naughty: .

Okay, my turn to confess...:blush-anim-cl:

Well, it all started when one of my best friends, Kelly, started to call me a 'kip' (wich means chicken:shocked: ) everytime I did something stupid...

So last easter (I know: not a good time to sin:naughty: ), I found a little children's book with the title (translated in english) Kelly the chicken learns to fly. I bought the book and gave to her in school...I shouldn't have done that cuz after she received my special present, she decided to go to the loo and left it on her table. The bullies in my class got the book and since they were already fond of teasing her, this book turned out to be very handy! So from that day everybody in our class calls Kelly a chicken! Every hour when we have another class, a boy in my class draws a chicken on the blackboard with the message: Kelly de Kip...>>Kelly the chicken:blink:

So, it's really all my fault she's getting teased now!

I know how Mika stands against bullying and even though I'm not really teasing her (only in a friendly way every now or then), I feel awful about it!

please father, HELP ME!

:sorry:

I have totally nothing to confess...

I don't make up silly drinks that make people see the most... eh... interesting things..:bleh:

I'm not serving the most alcoholic croctails... eh cocktails almost 24/7 in the bar...:blink:

I'm not telling my virtual little sister some... eh... interesting stories at all...:blush-anim-cl:

And I'm a very very good girl... always...:fisch:

So, as you can see, Father... I behave perfectly...:angel_not:

*runs back to Freddies Butterfly Bar*

I'm not telling my virtual little sister some... eh... interesting stories at all...:blush-anim-cl:

And holy father! Could you give me some holy water or something, cause I :boxed: happen to be the virtual sister who has heard oh so bad things:naughty:

oh i have sooooo many.....

:shocked: Me and my friend accidently gave my strict vegan friend something that had dairy in it...and still havnt told her!!!

:shocked: I put a huge scratch down my dads car...and blamed it on the next door neigbors...*haha* the police got involved!!! *haha*

:shocked: I stuck chewing gum on my chair yesterday my friend came along and sat on it...i didnt tell her (incase i would get a slap) so she walked around all day with gum on her arse!!! *hehe*

:shocked: Ive just eaten ...9 sweet pancakes (with treacle)

2 chocholate bars

1 pack of crisps

1 chocholate muffin

4 slices of toast

5 slices of cheese

and i cant put on weight!!!!!:blink: :blink:

AND IM SECRETLY HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MIKA....LOL....I WISH!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!:roftl:

lol, i also have so many things in my pants that i wish to be blessed coz i have not got a clue as to how the hell they got there!!! :wink2::naughty:

O my LORD that is the funniest ha ha oh my sides hurt, god (are you listening Mika ha ha ) I love this place.

I am reading everyone's sins and I may have to dig up some of my own...I am sure I have not let the purest of lives :roftl:

you just make me laugh so much...you are the most polerific newbie with a great sense of humour....and now we are even getting a sort of 'holy' agony aunt in you!!! And you are not even female...

you are just what my doctor ordered to take away the pain from my skin...

HERE HERE MY GOOD MAN, WOMAN, ER YEAH cough.....you have a fantastic sense of humour :thumb_yello: luving u already xxxx

Argh! Who's the one videotaping this?!

I melted...

He's sooo cute, I have a mask like that...

Oh yess... John Mayer will never compare to the likes of MIKA! Forgive meee father, for I have sinned...

I think I'm going to my bedroom to have a good good stare at all my Mika posters, half of them could be John Mayer! *Faints*

I hope you were asked by our good Holy Johnny to say 25 Hail Mika's for a whole month for this disrespectul and carless sin!

This is my confession:

I told my daughter that children weren't allowed to go to the Carling Academy in Birmingham (even though it said under 12's must be accompanied by an adult on the ticket) because I didn't want to take her.

She would have loved it, but I would have been scared of her getting crushed in the crowd.

This is my confession:

I told my daughter that children weren't allowed to go to the Carling Academy in Birmingham (even though it said under 12's must be accompanied by an adult on the ticket) because I didn't want to take her.

She would have loved it, but I would have been scared of her getting crushed in the crowd.

I pretty much did the exact same thing to my niece. My thirteen year old niece is going to see Mika with me, and her eleven year old sister wanted to come along too. Well, I'm seventeen, and naturally will be doing teenagery things at the concert, and my 13 year old niece is pretty teenagery also, but the other is young and acts young for her age, and therefore will not be much fun to be around...so I told her that you had to be 13 to get in the theater without someone over the age of 18.

I felt bad about it after I did it, but then I thought: Do I really want an eleven year old following me around the entire show? No.

She would totally not understand when I yell, "Mika, take it off!" whenever he teases with his braces or his shirt. :roftl: