Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Forgive me father for i have sinned again...

After many days resisting temptation and heaps of lollipops (both virtual and real) I have caved to temptation and posted the picture again (in the mika pervert group thread)... in the virtual picture thread. I have also shown many relatives and friends due to it being included as one of the 64 pictures i had printed of the concert who all agree to the anatomical reign it appears he is looking, and have it as a background on my computer...

I have recieved a box of virtual lollipops from the bar to combat further temptation but was wondering how I should redemn myself for my actions

Well I warned you. This is getting serious:naughty: . I will have to consult the Big M himself on this one. As for him looking at a particular appendage of yours, I am sure it was done in good faith:roftl: and didn't really know at the time he was doing it.:roftl:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But.. Father..

I am here almost day and night..:shocked:

I listened to his Holy songs over and over again...:shocked:

But still it doesn't help...:boxed:

I am scared now..:tears:

You need to wipe this guy from your mind, forget him totally. This WILL come to no good. I will pray for you Sister. May our LORD look favorably upon you, my child.:thumb_yello:

Hmm well I guess I will let you off, although I am not too sure on your use of the word Perv. To me it brings to mind a fat, sad man who trys to get young girls to "come look at my puppies" but as I have read your thread I know this is not the case. Anyway you have lots of lovely sinners on there.:roftl:

You holy appreciation is very important to us!

Perv is yet another adjective to describe our master Mika...quite a sickening thaught you had me thinking with the fat bunny man :blink:

You holy appreciation is very important to us!

Perv is yet another adjective to describe our master Mika...quite a sickening thaught you had me thinking with the fat bunny man :blink:

Hmm still not sure on the perv (maybe means something different here) But I give your thread my full backing. It is great and very funny.:roftl:

You need to wipe this guy from your mind, forget him totally. This WILL come to no good. I will pray for you Sister. May our LORD look favorably upon you, my child.:thumb_yello:

I too will pray for your soul sister, you need all the help you can get, it seems you are weak and need our strength to help carry you through these times of weakness, but remember this, our lord watches over us constantly and we never know when he is opening the MFC pages to our hearts, he could be here at this very moment and you wouldn't want to see our lord angry (it is written in the Mikaible that he once said "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry") :blink: or was that the incredible Hulk? :wink2: anyway, try more regular lollipop eating while praying and reciting as many hail Mika's as you can manage, I think you need a bit of aversion therapy as well as our prays sister...BE STRONG my child.

HOLY JOHNNY.

HELP ME.

I was looking at this guy at school and I just thought for a moment how good it would be if I was kissing him.

I AM BAD.

FORGIVE ME!

I pretty sure Holy Johnny would say it's bad cos it's not Mika!

Maybe I'm a sin and will tempt you by saying: go ahead cos you might regret it (or don't if you would make a fool of yourself!) :devil:

Just wanting to say thank you this time, Father...:blush-anim-cl:

Yesterday I prayed and prayed over and over again in front of a big picture of our Lord Mika...

Suddenly I felt completely in love again, but not with that other person, but with Mika...:wub2: :wub2:

I know you and Mother Sparkly prayed for me too, so I wanted to thank you both...:thumb_yello:

Thank you for saving me..:blush-anim-cl:

Holy Johnny!

I am about to cry!!

I failed six subjects out of nine!

The only A I got was for english! I got a B for Science and a D for Moral!

I failed everything else!

My mom is going to kill me on report card day...

I'm going to lose my cellphone, my radio, my laptop, my MIKA!!

*sob* *sob*

HOLY JOHNNY.

HELP ME.

I was looking at this guy at school and I just thought for a moment how good it would be if I was kissing him.

I AM BAD.

FORGIVE ME!

Well it is natural to be curious about these things at your age. I can only hope you will not be dissapointed by the experience. Do you know if the boy in question has similar feelings for you? It would be good to find this out before you lunge at him:roftl:

I pretty sure Holy Johnny would say it's bad cos it's not Mika!

Maybe I'm a sin and will tempt you by saying: go ahead cos you might regret it (or don't if you would make a fool of yourself!) :devil:

Now Cassiopee, please don't assume you know what I will say:biggrin2: . I know that the almighty Mika is everyones true love but this also doesn't mean that you can't have a little fun now does it:wink2: Although my true calling is Mika, I am bound by the Mika rituals to give advice on ALL matters, whether they are related to our lord or not.:thumb_yello:

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

Tonight. Me and my friend dressed up as total freaks, drunks!! My mum's old winterboots, scarfs, hats and soooooooo long winter coats :boxed: ...and then we went on the town and walked around and yelled and stuff. But no one saw us, I guess....it's too late ...and then we lied on the car road :blink:

I have lost my mind and it's all Terry's fault! He made me do it! I so need help! Terry is the devil! :shocked::wub2:

Holy Johnny, I need to confess a sin...

I was having very impure thoughts about Mika... especially after watching the Sweet Dreams videos... *has impure thoughts running through head*

Please forgive me!!!

Nico, you and many others. I'm sure our Lord had a good reason for making this that way. He might not have realised the effect it would have on some of you, although it is my belief that any love concentrated on our Lord has to be a good thing, impure or not.:biggrin2:

Just wanting to say thank you this time, Father...:blush-anim-cl:

Yesterday I prayed and prayed over and over again in front of a big picture of our Lord Mika...

Suddenly I felt completely in love again, but not with that other person, but with Mika...:wub2: :wub2:

I know you and Mother Sparkly prayed for me too, so I wanted to thank you both...:thumb_yello:

Thank you for saving me..:blush-anim-cl:

That is why we are here Sister. I am sorry I have not been able to talk in person, I am very busy at the moment. :thumb_yello:

Holy Johnny!

I am about to cry!!

I failed six subjects out of nine!

The only A I got was for english! I got a B for Science and a D for Moral!

I failed everything else!

My mom is going to kill me on report card day...

I'm going to lose my cellphone, my radio, my laptop, my MIKA!!

*sob* *sob*

Oh dear, I am sorry to here this. Although if it is any comfort to you then I know a lot of people who did a lot worse and now run very successful businesses. I will be here always if you ever need to talk. I am afraid that I can't get you your stuff back, but if you have an Emm Pee three player (I believe that is what the magical boxes are called) then try and hide it from your mum. Also I believe the libraries have free internet so you can still come on and say "Hi" from time to time.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

Tonight. Me and my friend dressed up as total freaks, drunks!! My mum's old winterboots, scarfs, hats and soooooooo long winter coats :boxed: ...and then we went on the town and walked around and yelled and stuff. But no one saw us, I guess....it's too late ...and then we lied on the car road :blink:

I have lost my mind and it's all Terry's fault! He made me do it! I so need help! Terry is the devil! :shocked::wub2:

I also believe that this Terry bloke is the Devil (well after that Cowell bloke:naughty: ) You are forgiven as you knew not what you did.

Holy Johnny! I'm playing Pokemon and browsing the MFC while I really should be studying for my Math Quiz tomorrow because I don't understand it at all!

Well it is more fun but if I can help by trying to explain it for you in a way that you might understand then please let me know. If not then I will pray for you my child. On the other hand you could study as hard as you can and then reward yourself by watching 4 hours of total Mika videos.:naughty:

Father, I have a question...

Our Lord wants us to be devoted to Him, right??

But.. how far does He wants us to go?? :blink:

I mean.. I don't get any sleep anymore...

2 nights ago I only slept for 1,5 hours and last night only for 3...:shocked:

And it is this way for the last couple of days already...:doh:

Actually... since I talked to your cousin...:naughty:

I hope you can give me a good answer on this, cause my hubby is getting worried...:blush-anim-cl:

I have a sin!

I havnt revised for my science exam tomorrow morning... :o

and. HI HJ :D

Oh CRIKES!!! Well I hope it went alright anyway. There seems to be a lot of people not revising at the moment and that is not good. Look you have only a few weeks left then you can come on here 24/7 if you wish. Please knuckle down as it is your future that depends on it.

Father, I have a question...

Our Lord wants us to be devoted to Him, right??

But.. how far does He wants us to go?? :blink:

I mean.. I don't get any sleep anymore...

2 nights ago I only slept for 1,5 hours and last night only for 3...:shocked:

And it is this way for the last couple of days already...:doh:

Actually... since I talked to your cousin...:naughty:

I hope you can give me a good answer on this, cause my hubby is getting worried...:blush-anim-cl:

You MUST sleep! You need to keep your health up, so you can be here alert and ready to serve all those Croctails.:biggrin2:

I like your new sig, by the way.:wink2: