Tell me what you think of this.

Lolliepop_girl

So I had this idea and it goes kind of like this......

A LICM delux cd/dvd set with behind the scenes stuff, a live show, photo gallery, games (Qiuz, etc) and stuff like that.

Others who have done this are James Blunt, Beonce and, yes, queen also have similar stuff.

Does anyone have something to add???

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I had this idea and it goes kind of like this......

A LICM delux cd/dvd set with behind the scenes stuff, a live show, photo gallery, games (Qiuz, etc) and stuff like that.

Others who have done this are James Blunt, Beonce and, yes, queen also have similar stuff.

Does anyone have something to add???

A hidden bonus song for dvd only - which Robbie Williams did on one of his dvds

I think it sounds fantastic!!! It should also include all the videos made by fans too!!!:thumb_yello:

YES!!!

There should be a whole MFC section...

And someone should put together a dvd of all the fans videos and pass that on to Mika so he can see them all on one reference instead of having to search for every video indavidually.

This would save him time and give him more spare time so he can read more of the MFC messages to him and other stuff.

LOL, I'm in an idea sharing kind of mood. :P

I would buy something like this....but this is me we are talking about i would buy anything Mika related as soon as it was released :boxed:

and for this my bank hates me :naughty:

I would buy something like this....but this is me we are talking about i would buy anything Mika related as soon as it was released :boxed:

Oh yeah....:naughty: But hey, it's worth it, right?!

Lol, for that presice reason, I don't have a bank account :D

I got told off by my singer friend for this idea today:

"KHAYLAI am very in! Beonce has won the world's love with pain and hard work, and she certainly wouldn't bring out a delux on her DEBUT ALBUM!!!

Honestly woman, sometimes I question your Intelligence!!"

I think this is very far from true.

1) James Blunt deluxed his debut.

2) I think I'm a little old for that kind of talk, especially since I'm the one who writes her songs!!!

AND THREE: MIKA HAS DEFINATELY WON THE WORLD OVER WITH [i"]Music that makes angels cry"[/i] and lyrics that could mely the hart of the meanest, most horrible and intolerent old lady... You herd me right, even my great nana likes him!!! P

And the nearv of anyone implying that Mika hasn't worked hard for what he has acomplished, Why I aughta!!!

Good idea, something like Erase or Over my shoulder!

I was thinking he could write a song specially for the dvd for his true fans who have been loyal....Not to be released on any album or single b side just on the dvd:thumb_yello:

I was thinking he could write a song specially for the dvd for his true fans who have been loyal....Not to be released on any album or single b side just on the dvd:thumb_yello:

I like that - a personal thankyou to his MFC members!!! :thumb_yello:

I don't think I could handle that =D

I think I might just melt into the song and never solidate back to my origional characteristic...

Solidate... Is that a word???

:biggrin2:

I don't think I could handle that =D

I think I might just melt into the song and never solidate back to my origional characteristic...

Solidate... Is that a word???

haha here anything goes. i love that idea. i particularly like the one with following him round for a day....how bout 2...like a real world thingy. no acting nothing!!! yes and a shout out to his mfc friends..yes friends :biggrin2: maybe a little ditty?!? :thumb_yello: