Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it will be the greatest meet up!!!!

YES! Now I just have to see if Freddie really will share his room with me :wink2:

Seriously, the flight's booked, the tickets are bought (well, they were

bought before I was sure I was going to be honest :naughty: )

I just have a few more things to sort out, and then wait...

66 DAYS 15 HOURS 15 MINUTES!

:roll1:

dcdeb

YES! Now I just have to see if Freddie really will share his room with me :wink2:

Seriously, the flight's booked, the tickets are bought (well, they were

bought before I was sure I was going to be honest :naughty: )

I just have a few more things to sort out, and then wait...

66 DAYS 15 HOURS 15 MINUTES!

:roll1:

dcdeb

What about accomodation deb?

only a little tiny post to welcome my dear twin across the ocean!:punk:

welcome debbie! :punk:

i've been waiting for you for so long here................:wub2:

i do not remember who i'm sharing the room with (kath, pls do not post about that :sneaky2: ), but you are welcome in my room! :thumb_yello:

(btw, leezy...turn up and tell me again...who am i sharing the room with? :blink: )

Oh ok then!...well, actually, I did have an email from Leigh about it ages ago, I will try and find it...but I think we were working on the assumption that Deb was comming...I will have a look and see if I can find it.

only a little tiny post to welcome my dear twin across the ocean!:punk:

welcome debbie! :punk:

i've been waiting for you for so long here................:wub2:

i do not remember who i'm sharing the room with (kath, pls do not post about that :sneaky2: ), but you are welcome in my room! :thumb_yello:

(btw, leezy...turn up and tell me again...who am i sharing the room with? :blink: )

Leigh is in Paris as we speak!!! I don't think the rooms are totally arranged yet - but we really must get around to doing that to avoid big arguments in the foyer of the hotel!!!!

Leigh is in Paris as we speak!!! I don't think the rooms are totally arranged yet - but we really must get around to doing that to avoid big arguments in the foyer of the hotel!!!!

Yes indeed...and a mad rush!

oh yes...france-scotland!!!

know what? I B...Y CANNOT WATCH IT ON TV AS THEY DO NOT BROADCAST IT HERE!!!! I'M SO FURIOUS!

i was waiting to see leezy waving at us......can you record it please and then upload her waving (she was so sure to be on tv!) somewhere? GITB, PLEASE?

glasgow accomodation....i will accept any mate (repeat, kath do not post about this!)...but deb...if possible...and if she agrees....*puppy eyes* :blush-anim-cl:

oh yes...france-scotland!!!

know what? I B...Y CANNOT WATCH IT ON TV AS THEY DO NOT BROADCAST IT HERE!!!! I'M SO FURIOUS!

i was waiting to see leezy waving at us......can you record it please and then upload her waving (she was so sure to be on tv!) somewhere? GITB, PLEASE?

glasgow accomodation....i will accept any mate (repeat, kath do not post about this!)...but deb...if possible...and if she agrees....*puppy eyes* :blush-anim-cl:

You don't want me then?? :shocked:

Joking! I think Kath's right, I think we did discuss this ages ago and almost sorted it out. I don't have that PM anymore. Maybe we should discuss this by PM to make sure everyone's happy and so that we don't have a handbag fight on the forum??

ok ok...a pm fight! that will be harmless!

you did not answered about leezy...how can i manage to watch her tonight on tv?? no way anyone can record the match on dvd and upload on the net?

...weird....just to see leezy! never mind about the match! :naughty:

ok ok...a pm fight! that will be harmless!

you did not answered about leezy...how can i manage to watch her tonight on tv?? no way anyone can record the match on dvd and upload on the net?

...weird....just to see leezy! never mind about the match! :naughty:

I can't record it. I don't know how!!!

Deb is coming to Scotland, Deb is coming to Scotland!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Maybe we should discuss this by PM to make sure everyone's happy and so that we don't have a handbag fight on the forum??

Don't worry about me, I don't use handbags, I prefer shoulderbags or small rucksacks. Usually they are bigger. :naughty:

Looks like Robi is the only one being selective! I guess that she thinks that as she and I are having a double room in Bologna that will be quite enough of that!

I did find Leighs email and forwarded it to Deb and Tootch. I think we will actually be one bed short on the Saturday night. Should be ok for the Friday as MM is just staying the one night.

We can sort it definitively when Leigh gets back

Looks like Robi is the only one being selective! I guess that she thinks that as she and I are having a double room in Bologna that will be quite enough of that!

I did find Leighs email and forwarded it to Deb and Tootch. I think we will actually be one bed short on the Saturday night. Should be ok for the Friday as MM is just staying the one night.

We can sort it definitively when Leigh gets back

I don't imagine Leigh particularly wants to be the organiser of this. I've lost my copy of the room allocation, kath, can you forward it to me? If we are one bed short we will need to book another ASAP.

hi GITB and freds!

talking with hubby i 've just realized that the match leezy is going to on nov 17th before mika is....

SCOTLAND - ITALY!!!!

that will be a blast! freddie, are you going too, aren't you?

and if WE win, do you think i'd better hide? :naughty:

.....i fear lots of furious glasgowians and scotties then! :shocked: