Mika @ Pavilions, Plymouth - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Plymouth Pavillions, whilst being a very long drive away from me, is the most appealing gig of all of them!

I went to see Darren Hayes there a few years ago and it is literally a leisure centre!!

It is extremely intimate and they had a sloping floor so most people had a decent view.

If I haven't bankrupted myself by buying too many tickets by then, I would really, really love to go to this gig.

So just me and Mika then? :naughty:

Sorry, looks like I'll be playing gooseberry. Is no one going to Bournemouth then? Am I going on my own there then? I've been looking for the thread but not found it yet, but I'll keep looking.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

YAY! TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!

Thought I'd bump this thread, as after the blinding night in Bournemouth last night, we kind of expect an intimate show tonight, which will be nice and cosy.

We'll be leaving here about midday, should be in Plymouth about 1-1.30pm, I will be going on down to the venue to check around and get it the queue for the others later.

Shame i can't be there Rose............although it was very tempting last night when you lot were trying to get me to go! :roftl: I will be thinking of you all. Have a brilliant time! - I know you will. :wink2: Can't wait to hear your reports. Give my love to Bab and Kata :wub2: Enjoy!!!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: xxx