Mika Video on Sunrise Sydney.

Bianca

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or what? I just notice that he seems to need much longer time to rest and breathe normal again than before ( I don't know how to express it in words, sorry for my poor english)

Even his singing, sounds weaker than before ( from serveral vedio, I heard than his voice became very weak after sang a few songs). I hope he's fine, I think world promotion is extremely exhausting and he really needs to take a break~~

But he's still my number one!!!!!! (Mika~~~Breathe & Relax )

Rainbow! I haven't had chance to read the whole thread but I saw the vid.........how good was that! I saw your sign.........and no doubt you..Mika turned around and sang straight at you! WOW WOW WOW!

Aww he looks awfully tired... and to sing and exude that much energy at 8 o clock in the morning? He is truely amazing.

Haha the "Breathe boy!" quip had me laughing soo hard!!!

"Go! Sit on the couch! Talk! .. Breathe boy!"

Oh Mika!!!

The link to some pics from this morning's show, of our very tired boy:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====276834

this irritates me soooooooooooo much that I can't seem to find the way to download the images normal size without the watermark and some other people can! I am doing something very very wrong I guess, can someone help to the pics normal size wityhout the watermark, please !!?? :blush-anim-cl:

I did verything I subscribed I even subscribed with the form in order to be able to use them normally but nothing works ... :boxed:

Is it just me or what? I just notice that he seems to need much longer time to rest and breathe normal again than before ( I don't know how to express it in words, sorry for my poor english)

Even his singing, sounds weaker than before ( from serveral vedio, I heard than his voice became very weak after sang a few songs). I hope he's fine, I think world promotion is extremely exhausting and he really needs to take a break~~

But he's still my number one!!!!!! (Mika~~~Breathe & Relax )

I exactly think the same and was afraid I was the only one seeing it.

His singing is weaker, he does not have the same energy when singing and talking, his expressions are less joyful and he seems less playful, fresh and spontaneous, like he's gettting very used to interviews and repeating the same thing it becomes more and more professionnal (and boring for him)...

I'm afraid all this promotion and traveling all over the world is far too much even for a bloke aged 23 full of energy. I think it's pretty worrying because he still has all these concerts and trips ahead and he seems that he won't stop. And I guess that his record company must be pushing him in doing more, more and more. He's a human being after all and he needs a good long and enjoyable break, as well as a minimum of a private life. Being on the way to stardom is great, and I guess he's really happy with it, but his health and sanity are the most important. I just hope he realises that and does not let his professionnal life and ambition put him into danger.

Rainbow, Happikali and Soangel - loved the banner - very striking.

Mika does look very tired now (and being asked the same questions everywhere probably does not help) but hopefully he will have some time off later in the year - although he is also working on his second album.

Take it easy handsome - we want you to be around for a lot of years to come!!!

Rainbow, Happikali and Soangel - loved the banner - very striking.

Mika does look very tired now (and being asked the same questions everywhere probably does not help) but hopefully he will have some time off later in the year - although he is also working on his second album.

Take it easy handsome - we want you to be around for a lot of years to come!!!

i am thinking also that he might be restraining himself a bit on the tv show? saving his voice and energy for the concert the next day???:blink: